Fix It DMS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fix It DMS
Read Fix It DMS Reviews

About Fix It DMS:

Fix It DMS is a premier document management services company. Our technology and talented team assists our clientele to prepare, certify mail, track, and archive dispute documentation against third party collectors that are not compliant with Federal Consumer Rights Laws. Non-compliant debts are rendered uncollectible and reduce consumer debt significantly.
Speak to a professional at Fix It DMS today and find out how much you can save

Tell us how Fix It DMS made you happy
Having arrived in Las Vegas in July 2019, after living 41 years in the Philippines on a cash only basis, I easily fell into the trap of over-extending myself purchasing all the items I felt we needed to complete our new home. This of course caused an eventual crash of my credit worthiness, and my resorting to Debt Resolution, which did not cover all my debts and progressed in such a snail paced manner I had to look for other options. Thankfully, I found Fixit. From day one, I have greatly appreciated the credit tutoring, monitoring, and personal contacts of your company. First I was handled by Dana Sanchez, and now I am managed by Joseph Lopez. Both of these fine individuals are knowledgeable, personable, and a tremendous asset for your firm. I am pleased every time I receive a call, and look forward to discussing how my credit worthiness is progressing back towards the 740 level it was when I arrived in Las Vegas. Thank you again for your services, especially that of Joseph of late. I sincerely appreciate what you are doing for me. Cheers, Frank B. Hilliard IV
Jake and Allie were quite knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable thru the whole process. Looking forward to doing business with them in the future.
Very professional and consistent! Both Allie and Joseph were my representatives and I am pleased with their assistance as I'm nearing the end of my debt program.
So far very good Good experience Friendly Feel comfortable
They are very hands on, go to great lengths to clarify everything so you understand.
I am pretty new to Fix It but, So far so good. My representative is Joseph. I can't say enough good about him. He is very easy to work with. So join me at Fix It to take the stress off you and let them do the work.
My agent is amazing, she is very prompt, she updates me every step and answer every question I ask.She let’s me know what to look forward with our next appointment.
Everyone is very helpful and addresses my concerns in a timely manner.
Good Morning, Excellent communication skills. They have been very helpful and thoughtful during this procedure. She checks on me weekly. It's awesome... I am very impressed with this service.
Both people whom I have worked with have been very helpful and great to deal with. (Kayra and Joe?)
The people at fixit DMS are very friendly and are knowledgeable of what it takes to help with your debt and credit. I'm very glad they are here to help out the little guy. Could not have done this on my own.
Very helpful, but also kind of scary!! I hope it's all it's cracked up to be. There is also alot of 5 stars and name dropping in these reviews...... I truly hope they are ALL true!!!
Me.Allison is always very professional and friendly during our interactions. She has made herself available to me for any questions I might have which I appreciate. Allison has made this process of working on my credit bearable.
I am happy with fix it. I was very nervous & depressed with my financial situation. But dealing with their Rep: Allyson made it so much easier for me. She was very compassionate, polite & professional. Which made a big difference for me. And the fact that she stayed in contact with me during the whole process really made a big difference!
I really don't know what to expect for this deal.Hopefully I pray that I can get my credit back on track. I will say the rep that I deal with is faithfully calling. And is willing to answer all questions.
It was great
Yes thanks
Yall have been very pleasant to talk with. Kayra is very professional and makes sure she explains everything and answers all the questions I may have. I appreciate all yall do and helping me in this time or need! Thanks again.
Joseph is very attentive and helpful.
Allison Ybarra Has been great to work with, she is staying on top of matters at hand
Fixit, has been very active in my credit issues and seem to care taking care and helping with my creditors/ Credit score. They provide friendly services and are always open to my questions
Fix It DMS is rated 4.82 based on 116 reviews