Fix It DMS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fix It DMS
Read Fix It DMS Reviews

About Fix It DMS:

We are a fast growing company specializing in our industry through leadership, marketing and vast knowledge of all aspects of what we do. Seeking new and experienced Sales Professionals to assist consumers with navigating the difficult challenges of personal debt in the financial world.

Tell us how Fix It DMS made you happy
Allie has excellent customer service and knowledge on how to help consumers settle credit issues.
Buen trabajo exelente atencion Muy amable raul dagusto tratar con personas con buena actutud
Estoy muy feliz por la ayuda me a gustado el programa pudieron eliminar las deudas estoy muy feliz
Good services, already seeing results with disputes being removed from credit history. Allie has good customer service.
Overall this was my first experience with the company and I was very pleased. When detailing with sensitive matters we often expect exponential customer service and a certain care of standards, with that being said this company surpass that. I was especially my impressed with my representative Allie Sanez. She was very polite over the phone and she always reassured me that no matter the issue and she would find away to help me. Her phone etiquette is something to be commended and definitely makes you feel comfortable to ask those unwanted questions without judgement or restrictions. Thank you so much Allie!
Honestly! A life saver! Loved the way their whole team went over the top to help me resolve my debt and clean up my credit report! With their help we were able to eliminate $9k of debt way faster than we could ever have done on our own. Thanks again Raul and team! πŸ‘ŠπŸ»
Allie is the best! She is always so patient and willing to answer any questions I have. I also love how personable she is on the phone. I am very lucky to be working with her!
In the short time I have been with Fix It, they have been nothing but helpful to me. My agent, Allie Sandez, is always polite and more than willing to take time to answer any and all questions I may have. She explains the plan to me very thoroughly and always has a pleasant disposition.
I’m still in the first stages of my gurney but πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
Jake was so awesome at explaining how this process works. Then i got set up with Allie, who has been taking great care of me & helping to eliminate my debt and credit back to where it needs to be! Thank you Fix it DMS, you’re incredible!
"Very professional. Customer service is awesome! I'm very satisfied with the service.
Customer service is great!! Very positive attitude, so helpful, and manageable! 😊
This is a great company who is trustworthy and exceptional. If you are struggling with debt there now is a solution to meet your needs. Raul Barajas is extremely knowledgeable and and professional. He is honest and reliable and has a wonderful demeanor. I would recommend Fixit.dms highly to all seeking resolve to a common dilemma.
I'm very satisfied with the service I get with Raul at Fix It DMS. He made the program easy to understand and simple to get done. He is very responsive to any of my questions and gives me updates on statuses of accounts. I'm very happy to use Fix It DMS for my debt resolution and I definitely recommend them.
Very very helpful ! Keeps in touch on time and makes sure everything goes smooth. Helping my credit alot thanks all to them !!!
Very professional and courteous! I’ve been with the program less than a year and my score has increased by almost 100 points!!!
Our Fixit counselor is really great!! Allie answers all our questions wonderfully. She has a very upbeat and optimistic outlook on the situation. She always puts our concerns as her priority and alleviates any apprehension we may be feeling.
Fix It DMS is rated 4.76 based on 17 reviews