Fix It DMS Reviews

4.7
Based on 152 reviews
Read Fix It DMS Reviews

About Fix It DMS:

Fix It DMS is a premier document management services company. Our technology and talented team assists our clientele to prepare, certify mail, track, and archive dispute documentation against third party collectors that are not compliant with Federal Consumer Rights Laws. Non-compliant debts are rendered uncollectible and reduce consumer debt significantly.
Speak to a professional at Fix It DMS today and find out how much you can save

Tell us how Fix It DMS made you happy
Having arrived in Las Vegas in July 2019, after living 41 years in the Philippines on a cash only basis, I easily fell into the trap of over-extending myself purchasing all the items I felt we needed to complete our new home. This of course caused an eventual crash of my credit worthiness, and my resorting to Debt Resolution, which did not cover all my debts and progressed in such a snail paced manner I had to look for other options. Thankfully, I found Fixit. From day one, I have greatly appreciated the credit tutoring, monitoring, and personal contacts of your company. First I was handled by Dana Sanchez, and now I am managed by Joseph Lopez. Both of these fine individuals are knowledgeable, personable, and a tremendous asset for your firm. I am pleased every time I receive a call, and look forward to discussing how my credit worthiness is progressing back towards the 740 level it was when I arrived in Las Vegas. Thank you again for your services, especially that of Joseph of late. I sincerely appreciate what you are doing for me. Cheers, Frank B. Hilliard IV
This company is a joke... claiming to help you fix your debt until you're served with papers at your front door in front of your teenage kid & his friends. This company was hired at almost $500 a month to help me... all they did was make things worse. I've never been so humiliated in my life. Now i get to go to court for something they claimed i was paying them to help me with. Keep your money & put it towards your debt!!! Tjis company makes easy money from believes like me :(
I paid $313 for 36 months. Last month was my last payment, and now I am getting letters from collectors. They were supposed to help, but it seems like after 36 months, I still will have to make payment arrangements with bills collectors. $11,268 wasted.
I am in the same boat as Anonymous and James. Paid 12,000 on 20,000 in debt. The 20,000 was supposed to be paid off. After 2 years, I am getting bills that should have been paid off.
This company is a rip off. First you receive literature that says you may be eligible for a loan to consolidate your debt. Low and behold, you do not but you do quality for Fixit DMS. Once you sign up you will pay them monthly to 'FULLY DISPUTE" your debt which means the debt is no longer valid, but joke. In the end, you will still be responsible for your debt. You will have paid them thousands of dollars for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
I wish I could say all the same things as everyone else. As far as I'm concerned, they've done NOTHING for me. 1 1/2 years and over $4000, and not one change in my CC collections, no one dropped, everyone writing me back that my contest against their company isn't valid, and all the while my Credit Score has dropped about 200 points. I'm not a happy camper.
First I worked with Donna then Allison and now with Stephanie! This team has done a tremendous job on my case. Follow up calls and feedback from them to update me on what is happening. Specially that they are so compassionate with what situation I have because of this Pandemic. Kudos to all of you!!!
Raul y Katie son unas personas muy profesionales es un placer contar con ellos
Alyson has done a great job of keeping me informed about the things in my case. I have to thank her and your Company very much!A job well done Mr William H Jackson.
I have been very pleased with my financial advisor , feal confident & trust her with my finances , I have never allowed anyone to get that close! She is doing a terrific job
The staff is very knowledgeable and excellent with the work they do my experience with the program and my account manager has been wonderful and very stressless in a very stressful time and situation! I am very greatly appreciative for their professionalism. Thank you all much! It's awesome and comforting to know, and a pleasure to work with staff who are passionate and enjoy the work they do! It personally gives me "the client" confidence
Allison has been very helpful in helping with my case..
Ms Allison was very helpful with this about my credit
stephanie was patient and walked me to start theprogram and gives timely follow up call lets me status of my program i would recommend her a rogram manager
No more calls from companies.
Great communication between you and the person who helping you to get things fixed.
Muy bien gracias por su ayuda
I like that they talked me through different part of my case as I reached it they helped me alot because I wouldn't have known what to do
She is doing a great job she if I have any questions she go out of her way to get me everything I need
Nothing has gone wrong, in fact Allison has and is doing a great job in helping me become debt free. She responds to every call promptly and is able to answer any and all of my fearful questions, heading and help my desire to become debt free. I approve of her friendly but business like way she helps me. Give her a raise 😉
Their good service