Flags On The Cheap Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Flags On The Cheap

About Flags On The Cheap: Looking for the best way to advertise your business or organize your event? Look no further! Feather flags are the ideal solution to making your advertising stand out! Feather flags are hard to miss and easy to customize. At FlagsOnTheCheap.com, we've got hundreds of templates to help fit your every feather flag need, or you can upload your own design! What are you waiting for? Start exploring feather flag advertising today!

Tell us how Flags On The Cheap made you happy

"I had to return the flag. It came blank without the image printed on it."
"I was very pleased with my flag. It was a gift and the recipient was thrilled! Thank you!"
"Very simple process! The results were high quality. The only thing is I wished there was some kind of personal confirmation that the image that was being applied to the flag was going to not be too blurry or the wrong size on the flag. I always tend to get nervous with the end product. Other than that, couldn't be happier with my purchase."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: I called because I noticed I did not have my flag printed on both sides, the rep. Explained and reassured me that logo and writing would be visible on both sides (even though on the other side it would be in reverse) I was ok with this because I did not want one side just blank! He explained how the flag would look and reassured me that I would be pleased with the set-up. Made me feel reassured due to his transparency and honesty!!!
"Excellent!!!! Very Professional!!! And help line was extremely courteous and welcoming!!!"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: move the top logo on the flag over a lil bit so it is not cut off on the right side
"I think the top logo on my order should be moved over a lil bit so it is not cut off on the right, it was not cut off on the layout I did, as far as I know"
"The "system" has problems if you try to add or change anything. I was told I couldn't up the order from 1 flag to 2. The "system wouldn't allow it". The correct answer is "yes sir we can double your order" and then tell the customer how to do it. Money left on the table they say. Need sales people. The flag was great. The price was great. Production and deliver was Fast. Thank you."
"Flags ... OK ... Shipping ? Rip-off"
"Website is misleading. They hide the fact it doesn't come with a pole until after the shopping cart. They don't show pictures of the pole separately on the website. Its a bait and switch. They charged $19 for shipping a flag that could have been shipped via USPS for $7 bucks! When you discover the issue, their poles cost much more than elsewhere. Very disappointed. Would not order anything from them."
"Flags arrived ahead of schedule and looked great 👍. All materials and hardware were good quality. Will order again."
"EASY TO DO ONLINE. NOT HAPPY WITH THE COLOR PRINT. MUTCH DEEPER AND DISTINCT ON LINE.VS.WHAT PRINTED OUT TO ME."
"Loved how it turned out. Wish you offered a pole with it however."
"Flag was a very good price but the cost of the stand is ridiculously expense. I should have checked the cost of stand before I created the flag but after I spent the time on the flag I felt as tho I had to order. Now I’ll see how it looks and how long before I get it to see if it was worth it."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Single flags on sale for 14.99. Price went up to 25.00 each for ordering 4.
"Easy to use template and checkout. Just wasn't expecting the price to go up for flag I ordered."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: My flags arrived as ordered
"Fantastic no problems no concerns"
"quick and professional service"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Great Service, hands down.
"Great prices and website is easy to use. Raises for everyone!"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: What I saw on the screen wasn't the same color that was printed
"Design process was fair"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: It worked out and net need.
"Very Good Simple"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Have a few ministry friends interested in procuring their own flags. I travel around so these flags advertise wherever we are. Thank you.
"I was "WOWed" by the quick turn around time. The excellent quality of the product and the precise matching of Color. Not to mention the price was great. The size of the product was ideal. (other places they are slimmer. My family and friends of the ministry have paid high compliments for the look and quality of the feather flag. even deigning it on the website was easy."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: It means that I will be a return customer
"It was easy, fun,and affordable.."
Flags On The Cheap is rated 4.93 based on 75 reviews