Flags On The Cheap Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Flags On The Cheap

About Flags On The Cheap: Looking for the best way to advertise your business or organize your event? Look no further! Feather flags are the ideal solution to making your advertising stand out! Feather flags are hard to miss and easy to customize. At FlagsOnTheCheap.com, we've got hundreds of templates to help fit your every feather flag need, or you can upload your own design! What are you waiting for? Start exploring feather flag advertising today!

Click Here

Tell us how Flags On The Cheap made you happy

Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Great. what else can i say..
"Great! It's better then i would of thought. Great website and great deals!"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: My flags are not the size that I ordered
"Design and ordering was fine. My flags were not received as ordered however. I ordered 8' tall flags but the flags sent and received are only 6.5 feet tall."
"Fast communication, good prices, easy website service!"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: The event is Saturday and there is no one who can answer a question. $144. for this type of service is terrible.
"I would give it a zero but a one is lowest available. While the flag is nice the support is not. Mine came with no stakes and trying to get through to someone who could help is impossible."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: I was happy.
"I was amazed at the quality; now that I have seen them, I could have worked on the letter placement a little more and sizing. I am looking to place another order in the near future for a different purpose. Thanks for the timeliness on this product."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: We use these to attract attention to our food trailer
"The flags came just as described and are very easy to read. We put white print on red background. Very easy to read from both sides of flag when flying"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Website easy to use, customer support was professional, and shipping was fast!
"The entire process was great."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: I was a nervous as it was my first time ordering and the rep made me very much at ease,
"Fantastic, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Your service rep was patient, helpful and went above and beyond to help with my experience."
"A great experience all around! Professional service and quality product!"
"Great service. Can’t wait to see the product."
"Design experience was good. Very easy. Flag seems well made but I think I should have picked more vibrant colors. The pole tube is too narrow. I use standard four segment poles and the flag wouldn’t go down to the last segment. The sleeve needs to be bigger"
"easy to use and fun tool"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: The website was esy to follow and the flags came out great.
"very easy to do and we are very pleased"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: I explained above :)
"Being that I am a graphic designer, it would be nice to have a template to download for the flags. I was able to make it work by taking a screen shot and designing in Illustrator from that but a download would be great. But, other than that, the upload of the PDF went smoothly."
"Quick service, easy to assemble, good job!"
"Travis was the BEST! He had a watchful eye over my proof response immediately adjusting and returning for approval so to keep on the ship-out schedule. I was amazed at how quickly I did receive it-ahead of schedule and VERY pleasantly surprised that they came with their own shoulder strap carrying zipper cases! Just in time for 3 main Exhibit events I have in the next 4 days!! Thank you and look out for my referrals!"
"Easy to design, fast shipping"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Terrible customer service.
"The colors were wrong, I have sent 3 emails and a picture. Travis said he would look at it and I have never heard back from him."
"Awesome experience ordering flags! I originally ordered 2, then a few days later found out I needed to order 2 more of the same design - After talking to the friendly online support, I was instructed to order 2 blank flags, call their support number and tell them to use the same design, and everything was setup in no time! The first order was delivered within a week and the flags look great! The flags, support poles and water weight all came in nice, convenient carrying bags with more storage compartments than necessary! Overall, very good experience from beginning to end! Highly recommend!"
"Easy to use and ordee"