Flags On The Cheap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flags On The Cheap
Read Flags On The Cheap Reviews

About Flags On The Cheap:

Looking for the best way to advertise your business or organize your event? Look no further! Feather flags are the ideal solution to making your advertising stand out! Feather flags are hard to miss and easy to customize. At FlagsOnTheCheap.com, we've got hundreds of templates to help fit your every feather flag need, or you can upload your own design! What are you waiting for? Start exploring feather flag advertising today!

Tell us how Flags On The Cheap made you happy
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Emblem on flag was blurred.
The flag "New Life Community Fellowship" was great. However, the "Welcome" sign was not. It was blurred and look like an over stretched photo. Was not pleased with this flag.
I sent in my order and was sent the banner with half of the text printed. The banner was to say "Welcome" and just said "Wel". I was very dissatisfied and they submitted a reprint, the second print was no different. It was frustrating that no one in the print shop stopped to check and ensure that the banner was correct. Although they are cheap, this company needs to ensure the banners looks like what the customer ordered .
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Simple to get what i wanted on the sign, though it wouldn't offer much complexity if that is what i was wanting
it was very easy!
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: My flags are not the size that I ordered
wrong sized product. No solution made yet.
Smoothly quick!
Very good; I was not comfortable using the design tool, I called help number and a very helpful gentleman helped me through that step and my flag was ordered.
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: otherwisw. Good experience all round
the only issue I have is colors arent dark enough
This is not a "flag". It's a banner. There is no stick in it. I can see selling the stand separate, but the pole? RIDICULOUS! Buyer beware, it's a ripoff!
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Simple process.
Design and ordering was very simple. Customer Service very helpful. I have already recommended FlagsOnTheCheap to Assistant Athletic Director at local High School.
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Great. what else can i say..
Great! It's better then i would of thought. Great website and great deals!
Design and ordering was fine. My flags were not received as ordered however. I ordered 8' tall flags but the flags sent and received are only 6.5 feet tall.
Fast communication, good prices, easy website service!
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: The event is Saturday and there is no one who can answer a question. $144. for this type of service is terrible.
I would give it a zero but a one is lowest available. While the flag is nice the support is not. Mine came with no stakes and trying to get through to someone who could help is impossible.
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: I was happy.
I was amazed at the quality; now that I have seen them, I could have worked on the letter placement a little more and sizing. I am looking to place another order in the near future for a different purpose. Thanks for the timeliness on this product.
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: We use these to attract attention to our food trailer
The flags came just as described and are very easy to read. We put white print on red background. Very easy to read from both sides of flag when flying
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Website easy to use, customer support was professional, and shipping was fast!
The entire process was great.
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: I was a nervous as it was my first time ordering and the rep made me very much at ease,
Fantastic, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Your service rep was patient, helpful and went above and beyond to help with my experience.
A great experience all around! Professional service and quality product!
Great service. Can’t wait to see the product.
Design experience was good. Very easy. Flag seems well made but I think I should have picked more vibrant colors. The pole tube is too narrow. I use standard four segment poles and the flag wouldn’t go down to the last segment. The sleeve needs to be bigger
Flags On The Cheap is rated 4.80 based on 131 reviews