Flags On The Cheap Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Flags On The Cheap
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: We are missing 2 of the flags we ordered.
"We ordered 6 flags. Only 4 flags were shipped."
"Super easy and to-the-point."
"Design and ordering went well"
"Very easy to order exactly what I wanted. I had to make one call for help with setting up my text. The technician walked me through it and was most courteous and helpful"
"it was fine but I really wanted to do the writing vertically so I could have said Boarding instead of pet care and while I almost could do it It just wouldn't go"
"Great experience. The design was just as it was pictured and the delivery was super fast!"
"Great help. When I had to get help. All three times wonderful customer service.."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Price was reasonable due to sale price but too expensive for full price. Only bought due to sale
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Product Price
"Easy ordering process and easy process to start from scratch designing flags."
"Designing and ordering was extremely easy"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: I can’t ever reach you by phone
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Customer Service
"It was good. Pretty easy to do."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: you need no explanation...shipping and handling should have been $5.
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Shipping Price
"design and ordering was on my end and was painless, colors were not as colorful as I was hoping for, shipping was entirely too expensive since the package could have been a $2 shipment, and there was no real handling per se... if the shipping had been reasonable I would have given 4-5 stars. They were very responsive in answering question by e-mail..."
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: Cost for shipping was the same price of purchasing a banner
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Shipping Price
"Great affordable marketing made easy!"
Based on your answer above, please give us more detail on what you mean: I would love to see slightly faster delivery option without the big jump of $99
Is there anything we can improve on as a company? Delivery Time
"Great design and ordering experience. Looking forward to a prompt delivery!"
Flags On The Cheap is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews