Flags On The Cheap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flags On The Cheap
Read Flags On The Cheap Reviews

About Flags On The Cheap:

Looking for the best way to advertise your business or organize your event? Look no further! Feather flags are the ideal solution to making your advertising stand out! Feather flags are hard to miss and easy to customize. At FlagsOnTheCheap.com, we've got hundreds of templates to help fit your every feather flag need, or you can upload your own design! What are you waiting for? Start exploring feather flag advertising today!

Tell us how Flags On The Cheap made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Flags On The Cheap 5 star review on 19th March 2020
Flags On The Cheap 5 star review on 17th July 2019
Flags On The Cheap 5 star review on 1st July 2019
Rebecca Pontious
More Photos & Videos
Never received my merchandise.
Still have Not received my order!!!
Yes I ordered back on March and they say it be here by the 15 and then by the 18 and is almost June and still I don't receive anityn I have to order the same product with another company and they are very fast i receive in a week i will ask for my refund.
Terrible customer service.
Credit card charge a month ago
Delievery due May 11
NO product
NO response via Email
NO one to answer the phone!
been over a month still nothing from them. Phones are not being picked up i would assume they are busy not responding to other clients.
Would like to upload my own photo but doesnt work
I being trying to order since 5.10.20 through paypal, 2 orders and they keep refund my money. Had to place my orders through credit and other search engines
I ordered a custom mask on 4/20 and it was supposed to be received on 5/7 and I was to receive an email when it was shipped. To date, 5/20, I don't have the mask nor even an email that it's been shipped. I have sent 2 emails with promises of when I would hear back but nothing. I have called twice and was told it would be shipped that week and neither time was it shipped. I am still waiting. I also didn't like the over $8 shipping which I didn't find out about until I had placed the order and it was too late. It was more then half the cost of the mask. Ridiculous! I paid for it on my Visa charge on 4/20. I will keep calling until I either get the mask or a credit on my Visa and if I don't get anywhere I will contact my Visa and see if there is anything they can do. I will also report them to the BBB. It looks like I'm not the only one having problems. I couldn't answer most of the following questions because there has been no delivery yet and I'm beginning to wonder if there ever will be.
You took my money but never sent me my custom made masks I am so disappointed with your company PayPal rule in my favorite since I waited for 30days and never heard from this company will never order from you again.
I brought two masks that were suppose to be here on may 14th. When I sent an email haven't had a response back. I really would like to know if I got played or am I still getting my order. Order #9000
one star because they do not let you do zero stars. I ordered stuff from them on april 27th nothing yet it is may 20th they charge 17.99 for shipping and handling so far all they handled was my credit card nothing shipped. Then every week they send me an email asking me to write a revue. Do not get involved with this con job wrapped in the flag.
Great site!
Ordered 2photo mask last month never got my mask or money returned...young r rip off n I did call better business borough
Beware' not a scam but questionable business practice.
placed order on 27 of april they say they will probably arrive 14 of march have not heard a word since. The only thing so far they did properly was charge card. I ordered items from best buy on monday and had them by wednesday so not sure why they are taking 17 days or longer.
Oder April 26,no mask as of yet paid speedy ship and still no mask
Well I will see how it comes out first
This sight sucks, I tried to cancel my order but I still haven't heard anything back... Very poor service
Customer rep couldn't understand my questions. Didn't understand English I guess. Hoping for the best as to my order getting it right.
I am really upset about the shipping cost! $7.00 to ship ONE cloth mask that weighs nothing??? It's bad enough your masks are pretty expensive to begin with, at $17, but to charge so much in shipping is really not acceptable for something you can put in a padded envelop and send for like $1.50. I was totally shocked.
Flags On The Cheap is rated 4.38 based on 1,554 reviews