Flags On The Cheap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flags On The Cheap
Read Flags On The Cheap Reviews

About Flags On The Cheap:

Looking for the best way to advertise your business or organize your event? Look no further! Feather flags are the ideal solution to making your advertising stand out! Feather flags are hard to miss and easy to customize. At FlagsOnTheCheap.com, we've got hundreds of templates to help fit your every feather flag need, or you can upload your own design! What are you waiting for? Start exploring feather flag advertising today!

Tell us how Flags On The Cheap made you happy
Way too overpriced and too many hidden fees
Well so far the prices are affordable I hope that when the product arrives it will be of equal quality as the service
Worst customer service experience EVER! My flags came in the wrong color combination, and the stands that where recommended on the site where for indoor use only, I assumed they were for outdoor use as I was purchasing outdoor flags. I called customer service, got the same guy every time, and he was a total jerk! He offered me NOTHING, claimed the mix up was my fault, and that I should have read their return policy better. So, if you have an extra 48 hours to read their entire policy and all the fine print....you're in a better position than me. This company is obviously in it for the one time buyer, as I can't imagine any repeat business, especially after the way I was treated. If I could have rated it a -10, I would have. Oh, and don't bother calling the 800 number for any help, it's a one man show, and he would rather get stoned and play video games, than to actually run a reputable business. Shop at your own risk people.
Why does the prices go up when ordering more than one items quantity????? That makes no sense. Price should decrease if a customer is buying multiple items not punish the customer
Good ordering on the web
Design looked good. Experience not so good.
Not know
I never received the masks.
Pole is too much and you had shipping at 24 hrs but now you charge 999 for next day. disappointed
On 7/3/20 I placed an order for a FLAG and a POLE. I only received the FLAG. I know I clicked on which type of pole I wanted. I've never ordered a flag before and I have no pole to put it on. Plus, I remember deciding whether I wanted the above-ground or in-ground base. I chose the in-ground base. Yet somehow, my selection was not added to my order, I only got the flag (which was useless without a matching pole), and your website did not make it easy AT ALL to figure out how to get a pole.
Tricks with pricing
I ordered some masks from Flags on the Cheap on 4/27/2020. Today is 7/15/2020, and my masks still have not arrived. I certainly field email ads from your business at least once a day, but you have yet to fill my order.
They advertise one price then gouge you when go to check out with adding the stakes, and shipping
Cheap is right. Terrible quality and they printed my flag with a huge square box in the middle of it that overtakes the wording. It’s amazing how it took 2 days to make my original order but it’s been weeks to get a replacement. They only refunded me money for the flag but said I can’t return the $150 stand the flag goes on. Um, hello.. clearly wasn’t used since you screwed up the flag! Anyway folks, take your money elsewhere. It’s going to cost double now to get the job done right with another company.
!
The Art department has an awesome team, Thank you so much, was able to work with me to fix some minor issues and suggestions, thank you
This looks like a great product, ease of program for designing.
it shows $14 per flag in website this is misleading advertising.
after done designing the flag and about to check out, it finally disclose $14 per flag it is only the option of buying 1 quantity. if buying more than 1 quantity, price jumped double to $25 per flag.
Advertise for $14
By the time your done = Over $50
Plus adding price for double sided is ridiculous !!
horriable