Flags On The Cheap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flags On The Cheap
Read Flags On The Cheap Reviews

About Flags On The Cheap:

Looking for the best way to advertise your business or organize your event? Look no further! Feather flags are the ideal solution to making your advertising stand out! Feather flags are hard to miss and easy to customize. At FlagsOnTheCheap.com, we've got hundreds of templates to help fit your every feather flag need, or you can upload your own design! What are you waiting for? Start exploring feather flag advertising today!

Tell us how Flags On The Cheap made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Flags On The Cheap 5 star review on 19th March 2020
Flags On The Cheap 5 star review on 17th July 2019
Flags On The Cheap 5 star review on 1st July 2019
Rebecca Pontious
More Photos & Videos
First I was billed twice. And I never received either of the shipments. So I paid $50 for nothing at all so far. I made my purchase at the beginning of this whole covid-19 pandemic.
This is the 2nd attempt to order. The first time %/10/20, I was told Production had an issue with my shipping address. They sent an email stating this, but rather than have me contact about the issue , they at the same time did a refund . Thus delaying completion and delivery of my order. I am not happy with how the issue was handled . Notifying of an issue and than just canceling without notifying the Customer is very bad Customer Service . I expected better . I could have ordered this from another company for less but chose you . If my order gets treated with so little importance again I will no longer consider business with Flags On the Cheap , nor ever give a referral . I purchased from you all in the Past on behalf of Tulsa Oktoberfest which I am a Committee member . Had this happened with an order for them , there wouldn't have been a reorder. Hope this time my experience will be much improved . Regards , James Edwards Order #90010700
When I changed the quantity from 1 to 2 it quadrupled the cost. I had to go back and put each flag in separately a second time.
price and time to get the masks is not good :(
come down on the price people will buy more if the price was not high 16.00 is high for one
site is difficult to work with when you want to make changes with customized masks. Also, solid color masks do not give any color selections except white.

Price per mask is too high and doesn't allow for a customary and profitable mark-up.
cccould'vehaddifffenet pricing
Ya it’s great upload your own picture image and go from there I give them 5 stars.????
I think the price should be lower and that is should be free shipping. I bought it but it was a little high priced
Nice site. Easy to customize your own masks. I give it 5 ????
Had a hard time getting this web site to except my payment information
Surprised at the shipping cost! Seems to be another profit center. I don't appreciate getting a $102.00 shipping charge for 50 masks. They could be shipped USPS Priority for less than $20.00 and you know that!
None
Thanks for submitting your review! It looks like you may not have had a satisfactory experience on our website or with our products. We do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please reach out to customer support at 844-288-9434 and we will be happy to do our best to resolve your issue. Our operating hours are M-F 8AM-7PM Central and Saturday 9AM-6PM.
cant find info on grommets
We're sorry that you had issues finding details on our Grommets. Our customer support team would be happy to assist you with this! Please contact us at 1-844-288-9434 during these times, M-F 8AM-7PM Central and Saturday 9AM-6PM. We look forward to hearing from you, have a great day!
T
Thank you for submitting your review! It looks like you may not have had a satisfactory experience on our website or with our products. Please reach out to customer support at 1-844-288-9434 and we will be happy to do our best to resolve your issue. Our operating hours are M-F 8AM-7PM Central and Saturday 9AM-6PM.
IT TOOK 7 HOURS TO ORDER 8 FLAGS
I feel all of the companies who offer feather flags try to pull a bait and switch. The flag is really cheap, buuuut you have to have to purchase a pole for $100 dollars?!?! Good grief, it would be nice to have that information BEFORE spending time on your site customizing a flag.
cant change the size after designing it.
I sent in my order and was sent the banner with half of the text printed. The banner was to say "Welcome" and just said "Wel". I was very dissatisfied and they submitted a reprint, the second print was no different. It was frustrating that no one in the print shop stopped to check and ensure that the banner was correct. Although they are cheap, this company needs to ensure the banners looks like what the customer ordered .
Flags On The Cheap is rated 4.38 based on 1,554 reviews