Flags On The Cheap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flags On The Cheap
Read Flags On The Cheap Reviews

About Flags On The Cheap:

Looking for the best way to advertise your business or organize your event? Look no further! Feather flags are the ideal solution to making your advertising stand out! Feather flags are hard to miss and easy to customize. At FlagsOnTheCheap.com, we've got hundreds of templates to help fit your every feather flag need, or you can upload your own design! What are you waiting for? Start exploring feather flag advertising today!

Tell us how Flags On The Cheap made you happy
deceiving advertising... marketing for less than $20, when with the stand it really costs $150
Shipping costs were outrageous but I'd already spent two hours designing my flags and creating an order.
I thought they would include the pole with the flag, so I only ordered the flag. Now i have to buy another base and pole with another shipping fee. I have the base from previous order and now I have two bases. Sorry. This is not a good way to run business. The flag itself is cheap but these other items are mad expensive and they don't make it obvious.
Hi cost
Double sided is lot more expensive than what is advertised. I am not sure if i am going to order again without more research.
YOU ADVERTISE FOR $14.PLUS AND THEN I PUT MY ORDER IN ONLY TO BE CHARGE $21. PLUS
please add sizing measurements to your masks and 360 view for designs! i had to contact
customer support to ask a basic question.
Shipping is a rip off! $17.99!
These dates don't add up on expedited shipping
advertising scam
Too complicated just to get a NOW OPEN feather flag.
The price is good if they keep it at that price but the payment and cart are confusing and doubled my order, then added shipping took out shippiung. I thought I would get advertised deal, but it kept changing.
Website has some jinks in it. Took me over an hour to place order.
800 number not very helpful at all. If you need any help with design, you are on your own. Good luck.
Bait and switch with pricing. $100 extra for a base?! going to home depot for a can and concrete
I have placed 6 orders. All six had billing or shipping issues, wrong item or you cancel my And refund each order without notifying me or giving a reason. Just ordered my 7th flag. Let's see if it goes through this time without you canceling it.
Need to talk to same person in art dept. Every call I made differt person
your website in order we can use our resale # its very poor I couldn't list it I need you to reimburse the tax
you charge way too much money too ship
These are not very affordable.
Flags On The Cheap is rated 4.39 based on 3,034 reviews