https://flamechill.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://flamechill.com/

Tell us how https://flamechill.com/ made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
It took me nearly 25 days to receive shoes from this site, and it was perfect. The shoes are better than I expected. I think that the shoes I bought from the website always deviate from the pictures, but the boots I bought are almost the same as the pictures, but there is some color difference. But this does not affect my mood for shopping this time. So just yesterday I placed my second order. Looking forward to receiving it
I like this site so much that it fits my requirements. Good quality and not expensive, I will definitely buy it next time
I receive SO MANY compliments on these boots. I LOVE these boots SO MUCH, SO COMFORTABLE... I am in LOVE with this brand!!
Great! Good quality! Affordable! I will continue to buy on this site .
I am in love! Super cute and most importantly, comfy!! The wedge is fairly sturdy, too. I don't feel like I'll snap an ankle.
Cost-effective shoes
I really like the shoes on their website, very good. I bought a pair. These shoes are really pretty and elegant looking. I love the ankle strap and it has enough length it could easily adjust to a variety of widths. I also like the height of the heel, its tall enough to look nice but short enough to be able to wear for long periods.
I got my shoes today, it ’s so cute and I really like it,and the customer service is great
This is a very good company and the quality is very good. However, it was unqualified in terms of transportation time. It took them nearly two weeks to get my order. Although I asked them the exact time to send the shoes, they said, “It takes 10 days” And in fact, it took 11 days. But it is undeniable that this company is a good company and worth buying. Who doesn’t want to spend Fewer money to buy your favorite products? So I will still recommend this company.
https://flamechill.com/ is rated 2.67 based on 24 reviews