Flamechill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flamechill

Tell us how Flamechill made you happy
Flamechill 1 star review on 14th July 2020
Smartleo
Flamechill 1 star review on 14th July 2020
Smartleo
More Photos & Videos
I ordered 13 pairs of shoes on May 1st here it July 13th I only received two pairs. This company is a whole scam. I am disputing these transactions with paypal. These people aren’t using their real names “Betty” “Tina”. They also give you phony tracking numbers. They think they are slick but they messed with the wrong one today I will get all my money back. The shoes don’t even come in boxes they come in raggedy bags. Save yourself the headache and avoid this website.
I ordered 13 pairs of shoes on May 1st its July 13 th only received 2 pairs. This company is a scam. I am disputing these transactions through paypal. Stay away from this company. They are not even using their real names “Betty”, “Tina”,. They use phony tracking numbers and they are taking advantage of this pandemic but they messed with the wrong one today. I will be getting all my money back! The shoes don’t even come in boxes they come in raggedy bags. Save yourselves the headache and avoid this company!
It's been a month and I still haven't received a $40 pair of shoes. I'm disputing the charges on my card
Please don't use them and pass it. The never send your product and they refuse to give you your money. They are scam artist.
This place is a scam!! You order and pay for items you’ll never get. You can’t contact them and they won’t respond on messenger. I working to have them kicked off Facebook and not to be able to sell in the US!!!! Mfn thieves!!
This company is a scam. 8 weeks to deliver and delivered wrong size and items not as described! Total different quality!!! What is worse is they give you the runaround and make fun of you insisting you keep the merchandise or give it to a friend!!!! This is a scam!
Other than it took almost 4 month's to get my packages to arrive i did get it so i would say that you will get your package just takes a,long time. I will say that the tracking of the package may never up date n you have to keep speaking to customer service to make sure you get your package. I feel that the length of time should be updated due to the virus out break that our world is in so shipping times may be an extra 30 business days just an FYI
I ordered in April and received my items in June. Two pairs do not fit well so I asked to return. The company’s response...give them to someone. Do not buy from flamechill. $100 worth of donations.
This company is a complete fraud it’s been since March I ordered shoes for my birthday and still have not received them. They gave me a false ass tracking number like this is ridiculous they should be reported
DO NOT ORDER from this site
Beware when ordering from this company, I placed an order almost 2 months ago and have not received my item, reached out several time to customer service and they assured me my order would arrive soon, still waiting and I know I will never see it, so please don’t order from this company they are just stealing your money, wish I would have read reviews before ordering, lesson learned
The company SUCKS, fake ass company
I will never again order from this company!!!! I initially placed my order for 2 pair of shoes on April 12th. I just received my order on yesterday - June 9th!!! It was only after I emailed them that they produces a tracking number that turned out to be fake! When I emailed them to complain about the fake tracking number "Vicky", with her unprofessional self, responded with "just be patient". Several back and forth emails later, with me asking for the return of my money, I still hadn't received anything. I am so done with these people.
BUYER BEWARE! FLAMECHILL ARE SCAMMERS!!! Over a month since I ordered a $40 pair of shoes, they posted a phony UPS tracking number. I filed a dispute with Paypal, currently awaiting a decision. Moving forward will carefully vet all online purchases and spend my money with reputable American merchants only!
This company is a scam they honestly have not provided my order or refunded my money. It's been 6 wks. I sent them an email to be refunded and I have not gotten my money back.
I purchased shoes from this company on April 14 and here it is June and the damn things just got here. They are junk!!! Poorly made. Do not look like the pictures at all. Whoever "Betty" is, she doesn't know customer service to save her ass. I asked for a refund twice now and she says to be patient and once the product arrives, if I don't like it I can return it. No customer service number. No return address. They just take your money and send you junk! Never ever again will I buy anything from this company!!
I would give ZERO stars as this company is a complete scam!! I ordered in mid April, now June and NOTHING!! I’ve gotten 2 separate tracking numbers through different carriers, both of which were bogus. Says my order is still in China. I’ve emailed several times and “Betty” keeps saying they are sorry and will expedite the order, offering me 20% off. Seriously?? I wouldn’t order anything from here again if you gave it to me for free! I’ve asked for a refund twice and just get told to be patient. Don’t waste your money, you will never receive your order!! This company needs to be shut down! Ridiculous.
I placed an order on 4/26. It is now 6/1 and I have yet to receive my order. I definitely should have done my research beforehand. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! This place doesn’t even have a direct location. My tracking app tells me it is from California but my bank has a UK address. It shows my payment was process through ‘Asiabill’ which is headquartered in Hong Kong. Fortunately, I was able to dispute this charge. This is clearly somebody that has been doing this for a long time. Flamechill.com should be taken down.
Very very bad, what a shame that this is allowed to go on. They need reported
ORDERED 3 PAIR OF SHOES, APRIL 25TH 2020 --- IT IS MAY 29TH 2020, I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING. THE PHONE # DOESN'T EXIST, I CAN'T GET A HOLD OF ANYONE. I HAVE E-MAILED THEM MULTIPLE TIMES, THROUGH THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESS, FACEBOOK PAGE & INSTAGRAM PAGE (WHERE I HAPPENED TO SEE THE AD) WHEN I ORDERED THEM. $98 BUCKS, GONE. THANKFULLY, MY BANK REFUNDED ME THE MONEY. LEARNED MY LESSON TO NEVER GO THROUGH A SITE, THAT IS NOT KNOWN.
Flamechill is rated 1.60 based on 57 reviews