Flamechill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flamechill

Tell us how Flamechill made you happy
Well, I wrote a review a few months ago because, like everyone, it took forever to get my order and seemed like it wasn’t coming at all. I got them a few weeks ago, so a total of 4 months? I think. I gave up- but they did come, fit perfectly, and look lovely. Will I ever order again? No. Do I like the shoes enough to give the probable scammers their credit? Sure. I appreciate actually getting the shoes! Thanks!
I had to place some kind of star to write this review but they should be NEGATIVE stars. This company does shitty business. I ordered 3 pairs of shoes on July 1, 2020 and still have not recieved them. I made a complaint with them and got no response about 4 weeks ago and then with Paypal three weeks ago and they instantly provided a USPS tracking number which still to this day says The tracking number may be incorrect or no update is available. I have sent another email to this company again with no response. I am going to look into legal actions at this point because reading through other reviews it has become apparent that this company is scamming people out of money. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!
I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!! THEY CAN'T SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH. HAD I KNOWN THEY WERE LOCATED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, J NEVER WOULD HAVE ORDERED FROM THEM. I ORDERED A PAIR IF SHOES ON JULY 4TH AND HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THEM NEARLY TWK MONTHS LATER. THEY REFUSE TO PROVIDE A REFUND---JUST CONTINUE TO APOLOGIZE AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO OFFER A 20% OFF COUPON, AS IF I WOULD EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!!! DID I MENTION HOW MUCH I HATE THIS COMPANY?!?!?!
I confirmed they are a scam out of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Spent $ 225.21. There also know as Hoangvantia. Also when viewing order it goes to Paypal and they know nothing about this B.S.
I had two orders with multiple shoes for over a month. I have been trying to track the items and there is no tracking number with the order. I get an email stating that my order has shipped. That's BS because they can't even provide me with a tracking number. I am very disappointed because it seems that they're products are sensible and have nice designs. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY BC THEY ARE SCAMMERS. I have requested a full refund from my PayPal account. Please take your business elsewhere.
U r scammers..i havent recieve my package yet..looking at these reviews now..i c u r terrible..those sandles u might b wearing them to court..
Ordered 2 pair of shoes On July 8, 2020, and haven’t received the package at this date. I emailed several time and a person by the name of Tina, keeps reassuring that they should be arriving soon (July 26). I’ve filed a complaint for a refund through PayPal.
Which I had read the reviews before ordering. Thanks for the reviews! Sharing the name of this fraudulent company on on social media!!
I ordered a pair sandals about a month ago. Not only have I NOT received the sandals, I have NOT been able to get any tracking information. I reached out to “customer service” and they said “sorry about the delay but it’s being delivered by ship. It is coming, so don’t worry!” I have put in a request with my credit company for a refund but I haven’t gotten it yet.
The people take advantage of people who work hard for their money. I order back in May. I haven't received my order yet after several attempts and emails. All I get is a sorry. I have requested my money back. Very disappointed 👎
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! They do NOT keep their word and will rip you off! They have promised me a 30% refund for MONTHS now and keep saying they will resend it. They aren't doing anything. This is a scam!
Don't order from this company!! I ordered boots over a month ago and they were never sent! They said they'd send me a link to track my order, but I never even received that! I've tried emailing them three times now with no response back! Horrible company to deal with! Scam for sure!
First it was not clearly communicated that items come by slow boat from China. I paid for UPS mail innovations expedited. It is one month...I was told it arrived in USA over one week ago. Still not received by UPS. The reviews for this company is horrible. So beware. Customer service does email back, I am getting the run around. Told wait a few days, then later email said please wait several more days.
I unfortunately did not check reviews before using this site. i am currently waiting on 4 pairs of shoes and its been 4 weeks. the tracking number if fake and i am chalking it up to a 140 DOLLAR LOSS AND A HARD LESSON LEARNED. THEY HAVE NOT HEARD THE LAST OF ME. IM DISPUTING THIS. I WANT REVENGE!!!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I ordered a pair of shoes and they looked completely different than they did online. They were hideous!! When I asked for a refund, a lady named Tina asked me to give them to someone else I know and offered me a 20% refund. I would never wear these shoes, let alone give them to someone else. HORRIBLE service. HORRIBLE business.
Flame chill is a deceitful Shiesty company. Don’t do business they will take your money. I placed an order with them early March. When COVID-19 hit I was so in golfed in the impact I forgot about the order. I never heard from this company I never received any items. Over four months later once I will call the order email the people for a refund due to non-shipment they refused. They told me the order was being re-shipped I never got a tracking number. I sent multiple emails demanding a refund every time they stated be patient your order is coming. I had to file a fraudulent claim with my credit card company.
DO NOT & I REPEAT DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER...THEY WILL NOT HONOR THE PURCHASE
Is horrible. They cheat people. they never send you the tracking. and the order doesn't arrive
I didn’t receive any of the items I purchased thank god I went through PayPal . When I asked for a tracking number they told me the items weren’t shipped out yet because they had to disinfect items before shipment . These people also hacked into my phone. They are horrible horrible people!!
They sent my purchase two months late and won’t give me a full refund. Instead they offer stupid discounts for future purchases. I filed a report with the FTC because they just make money by these tricks.
They are fraud! “DO NOT BUY FROM FLAMECHILL”
There are hundreds of bad reviews online regarding them. Unfortunately I ordered before I check the reviews!!! I wonder why no one took any legal action against this company Flamechill till now!!!
Flamechill is rated 1.51 based on 78 reviews