https://flamechill.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://flamechill.com/

Tell us how https://flamechill.com/ made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
It has been a month and a half since I placed my order for 1 pair of heels that were in stock!! Still, no communication with them. No product. Nothing! This place is horrible! Do not waste your time and money!!!
Like others I wish I could give ZERO stars.. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to buy from this poorly ran business. It has been 3 months and still no shoes.. & customer service sucks. This business needs to be shut down !!!
ZERO STARS. Ordered 4 pairs of shoes, only two showed up. Couldn't give me a tracking number for the other two pairs. It's been six weeks, I've contacted my credit card company for overcharging. Horrible customer service, save yourself the agony of dealing with them. Stupid sandals look cheap anyway.
I never received my order . 😡 total RIP off !!! Zero stars
If I could give no stars I would. It took forever to get my order and I had to email them multiple times. The boots I finally got and didn't match the pictures at all. I ordered two sweaters and they claimed they go lost in shipping but I was never given any kind of proof that they even shipped it. They would not give me a refund and only offered to give me a coupon. I am still trying to get a refund.
This website is a complete rip off! I ordered four pair of shoes and NONE of them looked anything like the description! They are sterling photos from legit websites and brands and posing it as their own!
I ordered a pair of boots from this site as a gift to my friend who is celebrating her bachelorette party in Nashville. The boots I thought I ordered and what I actually received were nothing alike. I sent in pictures and a complaint of faulty product to the customer service email and they responded by saying they would give me “big coupon.” I explained I did not want a coupon to their site as I will never be purchasing from them again! I asked for a full refund or the correct product that their website portrayed. They again responded saying they would give me a 20% coupon, but this time said they would refund only 15% AND I would have to “bear the expensive shipping fee, it’s not worthy.” I told them I would be giving a very poor review. Not happy! I guess I should have read the reviews first. I. Addition- this site gives tracking info, but it isn’t updated automatically or very often and they do not give an estimated delivery date. My order took 12 days to arrive.
The boot that was sent to me ( in the bottom right corner) looks NOTHING like the picture advertised. The book advertised looks like it has a wood grain heel and distressed leather boot. The shoe sent to me was cheap leather and a rubber painted heel. Very cheap looking and very unsatisfied and will be sending these back. Poor advertisement. Poor product.
I wish I were about to leave zero stars. Where do I even start? It took me over a month to receive the shoes I ordered and i’m convinced it would’ve taken longer if it weren’t for me contacting flamechill directly. The shoes were definitely not worth the wait and do not look like the shoes I ordered at all. They are horribly cheap looking and don’t even resemble the picture of the shoes I ordered. False advertisement without a doubt, don’t be fooled.
I ordered the brown and teal boots (Brown1) and the boots sent to me were hunter green and HIDEOUS! I contacted customer service, with pictures of what I ordered and what I received. The customer service agent would only give me a 25% discount on a new pair of shoes. I will never order from Flamechill.com again. Horrible product, false advertising and horrible customer service!
I didn’t even receive one of my items and the shirt I got was completely different than the one shown on the website. Do not buy from this site!!!
Do yourself a favor and don’t buy these, you end up getting a cheap imitation and they refuse to work with you on a refund and make you pay to ship it back to China 🙂
Not at all like the pictures and the shoes absolutely reeked. Very cheap material. Save your money.
https://flamechill.com/ is rated 2.67 based on 24 reviews