https://flamechill.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://flamechill.com/

Tell us how https://flamechill.com/ made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
It took me nearly 25 days to receive shoes from this site, and it was perfect. The shoes are better than I expected. I think that the shoes I bought from the website always deviate from the pictures, but the boots I bought are almost the same as the pictures, but there is some color difference. But this does not affect my mood for shopping this time. So just yesterday I placed my second order. Looking forward to receiving it
I like this site so much that it fits my requirements. Good quality and not expensive, I will definitely buy it next time
I receive SO MANY compliments on these boots. I LOVE these boots SO MUCH, SO COMFORTABLE... I am in LOVE with this brand!!
Great! Good quality! Affordable! I will continue to buy on this site .
I am in love! Super cute and most importantly, comfy!! The wedge is fairly sturdy, too. I don't feel like I'll snap an ankle.
Cost-effective shoes
I really like the shoes on their website, very good. I bought a pair. These shoes are really pretty and elegant looking. I love the ankle strap and it has enough length it could easily adjust to a variety of widths. I also like the height of the heel, its tall enough to look nice but short enough to be able to wear for long periods.
I got my shoes today, it ’s so cute and I really like it,and the customer service is great
This is a very good company and the quality is very good. However, it was unqualified in terms of transportation time. It took them nearly two weeks to get my order. Although I asked them the exact time to send the shoes, they said, “It takes 10 days” And in fact, it took 11 days. But it is undeniable that this company is a good company and worth buying. Who doesn’t want to spend Fewer money to buy your favorite products? So I will still recommend this company.
I bought it three times on this website, and the overall feeling is very good. The price of shoes and clothes on this website is very cheap, so I buy four pieces in one lump sum, because it can save transportation costs, and I can also use their discount code,which can save a lot of money.Every time I buy something, it takes about two or three weeks, which is a speed that is not fast or slow for me.
For the love of GOD!!! Do not order from the website. I know with the recent events in China that packages and shipping have been delayed but it has taken over two months for me to get my two pairs of shoes- wait scratch that, I only got one pair. I paid for both shoes, and after I receive my package, they inform me that the other was out of stock. I paid for both! And waited three months! They offered to ship me another pair for the same price but who wants to wait another three months for that! I’ll take my loss on the $15 bucks I missed out on. Don’t order from here. The cheap prices may entice you but always remember, you get what you pay for.
It has been a month and a half since I placed my order for 1 pair of heels that were in stock!! Still, no communication with them. No product. Nothing! This place is horrible! Do not waste your time and money!!!
Like others I wish I could give ZERO stars.. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to buy from this poorly ran business. It has been 3 months and still no shoes.. & customer service sucks. This business needs to be shut down !!!
ZERO STARS. Ordered 4 pairs of shoes, only two showed up. Couldn't give me a tracking number for the other two pairs. It's been six weeks, I've contacted my credit card company for overcharging. Horrible customer service, save yourself the agony of dealing with them. Stupid sandals look cheap anyway.
I never received my order . 😡 total RIP off !!! Zero stars
If I could give no stars I would. It took forever to get my order and I had to email them multiple times. The boots I finally got and didn't match the pictures at all. I ordered two sweaters and they claimed they go lost in shipping but I was never given any kind of proof that they even shipped it. They would not give me a refund and only offered to give me a coupon. I am still trying to get a refund.
This website is a complete rip off! I ordered four pair of shoes and NONE of them looked anything like the description! They are sterling photos from legit websites and brands and posing it as their own!
I ordered a pair of boots from this site as a gift to my friend who is celebrating her bachelorette party in Nashville. The boots I thought I ordered and what I actually received were nothing alike. I sent in pictures and a complaint of faulty product to the customer service email and they responded by saying they would give me “big coupon.” I explained I did not want a coupon to their site as I will never be purchasing from them again! I asked for a full refund or the correct product that their website portrayed. They again responded saying they would give me a 20% coupon, but this time said they would refund only 15% AND I would have to “bear the expensive shipping fee, it’s not worthy.” I told them I would be giving a very poor review. Not happy! I guess I should have read the reviews first. I. Addition- this site gives tracking info, but it isn’t updated automatically or very often and they do not give an estimated delivery date. My order took 12 days to arrive.
The boot that was sent to me ( in the bottom right corner) looks NOTHING like the picture advertised. The book advertised looks like it has a wood grain heel and distressed leather boot. The shoe sent to me was cheap leather and a rubber painted heel. Very cheap looking and very unsatisfied and will be sending these back. Poor advertisement. Poor product.
I wish I were about to leave zero stars. Where do I even start? It took me over a month to receive the shoes I ordered and i’m convinced it would’ve taken longer if it weren’t for me contacting flamechill directly. The shoes were definitely not worth the wait and do not look like the shoes I ordered at all. They are horribly cheap looking and don’t even resemble the picture of the shoes I ordered. False advertisement without a doubt, don’t be fooled.
https://flamechill.com/ is rated 2.67 based on 24 reviews