Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

About Storage World Self Storage & Workspace:

Storage World Self Storage & Workspace provides a storage or workspace service to both Home and Business customers. Our stores are modern, purpose built and all agreements are flexible and affordable.

manchester@storageworld.co.uk

40 Ashton Old Road, ,

Tell us how Storage World Self Storage & Workspace made you happy
Excellent service.
It was the nice & comfy well come I was given as soon as I stepped in the door & how help full the staff were
Very easy to use and the staff are amazing
Changed our storage supplier to Flexispace and I am very happy with site in Manchester and also the service by the great staff. Very clean, secure and staff on hand to help you whenever needed.
The service was very, fast, efficient and effective. Couldnt recommend them highly enough. Loft Interiors.
Very helpful, gave advise on size of unit required for our needs. Easy to to sort payments and moved in same day.
The staff and the surroundings
Great and affordable space. Neat and clean with easy access. Come and go as we pleased.
() -
Top place and staff Thanks Ged Uksofas
The owner was extremely helpful and friendly and I would recommend his company to anyone.
quick service
Flexispace is a great option for renting the space you need for your business or home storage at very competitive rates. The staff at Middleton, Graham and Jackie are a credit to the site and are always available to help in any way they can whether it be excepting a delivery or helping to off load. The site has clean non obstructive walkways with each unit having it's own entry and lock. Perfect for my needs. I would strongly recommend Flexispace to anyone looking for dry, secure and no fuss storage.
Great staff who are very knowledgeable and helpful. Warm welcome on every visit and they really helped when my removal van let me down. Managed to find me someone at the last minute and even stayed late to give me time to move in. Fanstastic service and the best price.
(Middleton) -
Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to provide feedback - much appreciated
Eversince, I became customer the overall operation is extremely great, very very courteous staff who goes out of the way to help their clients. Very Happy and keep it up.....
(Manchester) -
The storage units are clean and accessible,with a wide choice of units of various sizes .Staff are very helpful.
(Manchester) -
Warm welcome, great space and a professional service. What more can you want
(Manchester) -
very easy to use staff very helpful very satisfied with my experience at flexispace
(Manchester) -
Thanks Warren for your kind words
I've been there since they have been opened and I have never had a issue there. My office is Central Manchester so easy to reach for my customers
Really helpful and personable staff. Fantastic facility
We're delighted with the service we receive from Flexispace. The staff are always on hand in case we need them and they give us a warm welcome every time we come in. The spaces they have for rent are perfect; well lit, dry and secure and the facilities are excellent. Access is also ideal, we have a secure fob to enter but then we can drive our van right up to the lift loading area to unload; making it easy to take furniture and items up to our lock ups.
Thank you for the kind words Carol, a pleasure to have you and especially to assist in the great work you do!
Storage World Self Storage & Workspace is rated 4.58 based on 149 reviews