Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

About Storage World Self Storage & Workspace:

Storage World Self Storage & Workspace provides a storage or workspace service to both Home and Business customers. Our stores are modern, purpose built and all agreements are flexible and affordable.

manchester@storageworld.co.uk

40 Ashton Old Road, ,

Tell us how Storage World Self Storage & Workspace made you happy
Very friendly and helpful would not go anywhere else
I had a very pleasant experience with the staff who work at Flexispace. Universally they were friendly and efficient. This earns an extra star. However, my storage unit was flooded in September when Manchester suffered a deluge of rain one evening. The items stored in my unit suffered flood damage. Therefore, I don't recommend that anyone use the ground floor of this facility. I took out the 'in house' insurance cover at an exorbitant price of £9 per week for £10K of cover. I paid this for over 2 years. When I came to make a claim for the items that have been damaged I have had a very poor claims experience. It is almost 3 months later, my letters are being ignored and I haven't received settlement for a very straightforward claim. Not what I expected. For the premium price I paid I expected a premium service on making a claim. With hindsight the unit I had was very expensive. 110ft of storage space at over £200 per month. I now have a much bigger unit with Big Yellow Storage at a far lower price and was given my first two months at half price. Anyone storing at Flexispace must inform their insurer that the premises have been subject to flooding or their insurance cover is likely to be invalid. For the reasons I have outlined above I am unable to recommend Flexispace - find somewhere that doesn't flood and offers better insurance cover for a lower price.
(Manchester) -
Thank you for your feedback of FLEXiSPACE. Clearly the general storage experience worked well and it was simply the events of September 13th that effected most of Manchester that caused concern (see link below). We too are disappointed with the duration taken by the insurance company specific to your claim. We have held a detailed conference call with them and understand that we both acted promptly and correctly. The delay is theirs alone - something they intend to ensure doesn't reoccur (little comfort to you) They did indicate that matters are all resolved and to your satisfaction, the only issue being the time taken (60-days) The freak conditions of 13/09/2016 we would hope never to be repeated yet we have undertaken some additional works where we can to mitigate. Our assessment rating for flood is at the lowest possible level. We enjoyed your custom and positive feedback when meeting. Sorry that our insurance partner eroded the goodwill created - and of course the freak weather conditions which started it all. http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-storm-shops-supermarkets-even-11883051
Excellent space. We have an office space, storage unit and yard space. Brilliant friendly team and very well priced.
I have used offices and storage at Flexi-space and can recommend them to anyone. The staff are professional and will endeavor to help in any way they can.
Pleasure to have you as a customer
The team at Flexispace were very helpful in assessing the unit size we would need, they even arranged removals at the same time! The building is clean and modern, we have found the whole experiance very good and would definitely recommend and wouldn't hesitate using their services again.
All of the employees are fabulous! They are always willing to help and are very friendly. I found the facilities great and at a very competitive price. I would highly recommend!
I own a small manufacturing business in Bolton and recently had need of extra storage space for a few months during a particularly busy spell. One of our suppliers urged that I contact Flexispace as he'd used them on two previous occasions and had been very impressed. Having followed his advice, I can now say that I wholeheartedly agree! From the very outset of my dealings with them, they were helpful, efficient and courteous, even when it transpired that I'd underestimated the storage space I'd need, which entailed them having to do some last-minute swapping and changing with our arrangements. They may be on the wrong side of Manchester for me, but their location is very easy to access, and the level of service I've received has made the extra few miles more than worth it. I highly recommend them!
Thank you for the kind words, always a coffee for you when you make that cross City journey!
We enjoy the ease of access to the equipment in our storage. Due to the close proximity and the ability to access out of hours, the store is perfect for us. As an events company, we often need access at all hours and over Bank Holiday so this access is imperative for us. The staff are always keen to accommodate and most recently, our new storage unit is our best one yet as the layout of the store allows us to utilise the space more efficiently. Very minor improvement would be regarding the post on the main gate when exiting. It is in a difficult position too far over so you always need to get out of your vehicle to fob to open the gate and exit. I can provide an image shortly.
Thanks Mark, noted re the post - we will review asap
Storage World Self Storage & Workspace is rated 4.55 based on 133 reviews