Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

About Storage World Self Storage & Workspace:

Storage World Self Storage & Workspace provides a storage or workspace service to both Home and Business customers. Our stores are modern, purpose built and all agreements are flexible and affordable.

manchester@storageworld.co.uk

40 Ashton Old Road, ,

Tell us how Storage World Self Storage & Workspace made you happy
If I could give 0 stars I would. Terrible customer service. The staff were extremely rude, in particular Jay and the manager Michael, I can't say about other staff as it would be unfair to do so. From the day I began my contract with them they were extremely unfriendly, blunt, and just plain rude. It was such a shame as from the beginning I had interacted with them in a respectful manner and with politeness from the get go but was met with hostility and disrespect. I also saw on various occasions them being rude to new customers enquiring about their services. Not sure why the arrogance and attitude is necessary really. If they are that unhappy about their jobs in customer service, then simply change their field of work. Normally I wouldn't write a review about a company if the experience was a one off (we all have our bad days), but after being treated with such a lack of respect time and time again and after seeing the way they had treated other customers right in front of me I think an honest review is due.
So sorry we haven't created a good impression with you. We have reviewed all matters associated with your term of stay with us and spoken with the individuals named. We will strive to improve and take your comments very seriously. It is unusual for the guys to receive this type of feedback, and we can assure you they have taken constructively. Some element of the communication seems to revolve around the vacation process, this separately is being reviewed and improved. If we can ever make amends, we would like to.
Terrible service very expensive there are cheaper more proffesional outfits I would recommend using them instead Google is a great tool don't be overcharged by this unprofessional outfit.
All I can say I have been let down badly by storage world. I work away a lot of the time. So a lot of the Communication was done by email and telephone calls. A week before I got told that I need to sort some ID and bills to prove who I was, Bear in mind I’m closer to France than Manchester. Anyway had all the removal guy ready to go for the moving in date and had to cancel because there was no leeway With the ID. Which means. I have got a flat full furniture Worth over 3000 pound which will end up going to the trip
They should provide boxes to store properly for fragile items. Small space with expensive cost.
Ahmed, thank you for your feedback which we will take on board. We have two box sizes available in our box shop along with bubble wrap, furniture protectors, tape and all manner of packaging materials - sorry this wasn't made available to you. We also have 20 different room sizes, so if you need a larger room, please speak to a storage adviser on 0161 274 4777 - we try to encourage customers not to use space they don't need, so if you need smaller we also have lockers?
Paid to park here and ended up being blocked in after being assured that nothing would be parked in front of us. Went to speak to the attendant who simply blamed the team who was in charge earlier in the day and said it was nothing to do with him. Will avoid at all costs in the future!
Sorry to hear you were blocked in at the end of the Coldpaly concert. We have 4 guys on site who try and manage every car into its space, but at peak times some exuberant concert goings are less considerate than others. We have had three concerts so far this month, nearly 700 vehicles parked and know 3 have had some form of obstruction. We have spoken with the guys that manage event parking and working on improvements to get this number back to zero. Sorry to spoil the end of your night, we hear it was an amazing gig!
Storage World Self Storage & Workspace is rated 4.55 based on 133 reviews