Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

Read Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

manchester@storageworld.co.uk

40 Ashton Old Road

Tell us how Storage World Self Storage & Workspace made you happy
I stored some furniture at the Manchester branch for just over a year. Everything was straight forward and easy to use. Would recommend.
A decent storage facility. A good location, friendly helpful staff. I'd highly recommend it.
Thank you for the kind and positive feedback, much appreciated
Front gate is always broke, my shutter to my entrance of the building was also broke one day god knows how long it was like that for. City game was on and didn’t no storage work allow them to use it as a car park, which one person was blocking my front door which didn’t allow me to access properly through the door
Saqib, thanks for the feedback. We have had a rough week, couriers flying around under Xmas deadline pressure not paying attention - all issues resolved same day. Sorry had an effect on you. Some things are just outside our control, but we do strive to mitigate and resolve quickly.
Great customer service and friendly staff
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated
Excellent service and very understanding with our needs for storing all our valuables whilst moving house. Big thanks to Nick for all your help.....much appreciated.
Great accessible facility.Unlike other storage unit providers I wasn’t badgered after my initial enquiry.Two great lads who were thorough and informative throughout my application. I will be recommending this unit to others!
Nick and Alex have been so helpful, we relocated from Australia, stored all our worldly possessions with storage world until moving into our new home, the storage facility is clean dry and secure, rates are reasonable and the service is great. We would highly recommend this facility for secure storage and customer service
Peter thank you for your positive feedback of Storage World - exactly the type of feedback we like to receive and demonstrates the team effort we strive for.
Initial cost was cheap then suddenly the compulsory insurance sucker punched me hard in the face.
Thank you for your feedback of Storage World. We will be sure to take on board your comments and review how insurance was discussed. Its imperative we don't assume a customers insurance needs, so always aim to ensure the policy is accurate and reviewed regularly as the items you store change.
Terrible service very expensive there are cheaper more proffesional outfits I would recommend using them instead Google is a great tool don't be overcharged by this unprofessional outfit.
Amazing staff Very professional Polite and very friendly
All I can say I have been let down badly by storage world. I work away a lot of the time. So a lot of the Communication was done by email and telephone calls. A week before I got told that I need to sort some ID and bills to prove who I was, Bear in mind I’m closer to France than Manchester. Anyway had all the removal guy ready to go for the moving in date and had to cancel because there was no leeway With the ID. Which means. I have got a flat full furniture Worth over 3000 pound which will end up going to the trip
Alex and the team at Middleton are super duper, credit to Storage World.
I found the team very helpful and polite
Great service from the team and the space gave us exactly what we needed. We needed to move out of our house at short notice and storage world gave us the facility to do this. Trisha and Mike were brilliant, friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend for all your storage needs!!!
I t is a really nice service.
My experience at Storage World was 5 star from start to finish! My original query was discussed and understood as to the suitability of using Storage World for my purposes. The staff at all times were friendly and helpful when using the clean well run facility on site! Highly recommended to anyone requiring a storage solution!
Fantastic Company and Staff from an email to moving my items into storage was made quick and easy. Spoke with Tricia on the phone she put me at ease as i was flapping as my house sale was about to fall through. She calmed me down did everything over the phone and I can sleep tonight knowing I can move home and one less thing to not have to worry about. great price, great service with an added man & van and boxes galore made better with happy smiley staff made my day. Thank you so Much
Great customer service and communication. very friendly staff, staff always do all the best to meet our requirements. Highly recommend Storage World!
Eric, thank you for your kind words and feedback. Much appreciated and will be shared with the team. Best wishes.
It's the second time now that my trailer as been blocked by other cars. When it's matchday in Manchester City football club, all the cars are a park in the back area, blocking the trailer. I have already informed that I need 24h access since I have a food business and I never know when I do need to take it out.
Eduardo, your comments have been taken on board by the team and tactics put in place to ensure won't repeat. Sorry for your inconvenience.
The staff are friendly and helpful at the Middleton branch. The unit and facilities are clean and tidy. Plenty of parking and very easy to use.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your experience, much appreciated
Storage World Self Storage & Workspace is rated 4.50 based on 111 reviews