Storage World Reviews

40 Ashton Old Road

Tell us how Storage World made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"My experience at Storage World was 5 star from start to finish! My original query was discussed and understood as to the suitability of using Storage World for my purposes. The staff at all times were friendly and helpful when using the clean well run facility on site! Highly recommended to anyone requiring a storage solution!"
"Fantastic Company and Staff from an email to moving my items into storage was made quick and easy. Spoke with Tricia on the phone she put me at ease as i was flapping as my house sale was about to fall through. She calmed me down did everything over the phone and I can sleep tonight knowing I can move home and one less thing to not have to worry about. great price, great service with an added man & van and boxes galore made better with happy smiley staff made my day. Thank you so Much"
"Great customer service and communication. very friendly staff, staff always do all the best to meet our requirements. Highly recommend Storage World!"
Eric, thank you for your kind words and feedback. Much appreciated and will be shared with the team. Best wishes.
"It's the second time now that my trailer as been blocked by other cars. When it's matchday in Manchester City football club, all the cars are a park in the back area, blocking the trailer. I have already informed that I need 24h access since I have a food business and I never know when I do need to take it out."
Eduardo, your comments have been taken on board by the team and tactics put in place to ensure won't repeat. Sorry for your inconvenience.
"The staff are friendly and helpful at the Middleton branch. The unit and facilities are clean and tidy. Plenty of parking and very easy to use."
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your experience, much appreciated
"Kind and friendly and very helpful staff. Well done"
Thank you for the kind feedback, much appreciated.
"Excellent customer service. Spotless facility. Nothing was to much trouble. Would certainly use again."
Thank you for your kind reply, much appreciated and we will certainly feedback to the team.
"Didn't got correct pricing at the initial visit and initial signing up. At the time of final contract signing, the indicated price appears 20-30% higher becase insurance was not included into initial quotation (even if asked several times to tell "final, total, non discounted, all included" price). Had to rush looking for another storage (awaiting lorry with my stuff on the next day), fortunately found suitable storage company."
Thank you for your feedback and insight. We will certainly take a closer look into your experience and try to better understand how we could improve.
"Top top company, Jay was amazing and all the staff i came into contact with. Its nice to have a company who value giving a great service as well as a great product. Very accommodating and great location. Its like a bustling town and i hope we use you for a long time to come"
Thank you for your kind and constructive feedback. The Manchester Team have something special going on there right now, hope it helps your business to thrive.
"I came to get some things from my sons unit and I struggled a bit but mike was so helpful he ran up and down a few times helping us find our way and help us work the padlock he was brill thanks"
Thank you for your kind feedback, we will ensure to pass on the Mike, he's a whiz with those padlocks!
"We are extremely happy to work with Storage World. Great place to expand the business. Great customer service and communication. Staff always do all the best to meet our requirements. Highly recommend Storage World!"
"My name is Mohamed directir if Castek Fiid Comoany Limited i am ver satisfied about the exceptional customer Services staff especiallt Tricia she is very friendly and pisitive and knows the way of marketing she is brilliant and very helpful all staff are very good."
"Tricia has been a fantastic help when we moved over from another storage supplier and got us set up in no time. Easy to approach and builds great relationships with storage world clients."
Thank you for the kind feedback, great to know we are doing a good job and being of value to you
"Fabulous service, always willing to help whatever the request! All staff are very knowledgeable and the quality of the storage facilities is 5 star. Couldn't recommend enough!"
Thank you for your kind feedback Happy Customer! Much appreciated
"Thanks Mike. Great help. Definitely recommend."
Dave thank you for your kind feedback, we will ensure to pass on to Mike
"Tricia Mchale is amazing!!very helpful and friendly and would walk the extra mile to help you."
Thank you for the kind feedback Saif, we will pass your message to Tricia
"Great service, my move was made easier thanks to Mike and storage world!!"
Charlie thank you for your kind feedback, much appreciated - we will ensure to pass on to Mike
"We are a Malaysian Shipping Company who have come to Storageworld for our business. Tricia is most helpful and genuine in all her dealings with us as a Company"
Thank you for your 5-star review - much appreciated, we will of course pass to Tricia
"I took over a couple of 500 sq ft storage units from September 2018 for storing our stone garden products. Tricia McHale was extremely helpful and accommodating and whole process was seamless. The team are always on hand for advice or help including assistance with unloading. There are ample on site pallet trucks and an electric fork lift for larger deliveries if required. I can recommend them 100% for anyone needing long or short term storage or a place to base a business from."
Paul - thank you for the feedback - great to see your business going from strength to strength
"Been with Storage World for over 5 plus years, ever since they first started. Running a business isn't easy, but Storage World staff ensure that they help us in anyway possible! Tricia, Mike and the staff go beyond the call of duties and we appreciate this very much!"
Thank you for your kind feedback Zahra. It has been a pleasure to work with you and watch your business grow and go from strength to strength. As well as the visits from the kids, who are growing faster!
Storage World is rated 4.58 based on 96 reviews