Storage World Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Storage World

manchester@storageworld.co.uk

40 Ashton Old Road

How would you rate Storage World ?

Mr Haydn Rydings
Verified Buyer
"Professional service provided efficient and attentive staff."
Mrs Beryl Steel DD
Verified Buyer
"Graham talked me through it and was vertical helpful"
Mr Anthony English DD
"Good access & space."
"It didn't make me happy, they were more expensive than competitors and everything had to be done over the phone - meaning there is no place to read the small print and the addons they like to put. Their website is basic with basic information so you have to call to get further information"
Ms Stephanie Cunningham
Verified Buyer
"Was able to provide me with the space I required within my budget."
Sarah Paxton
Verified Buyer
"From the very first enquiry to everything stored at the end, the whole team were fantastic. Professional, yes, but friendly, pragmatic and communicative. And the removal man they recommended was fantastic, and they took a real interest in what I was doing. Thank you so much Jacci, Vicky and Chris. You made a (potentially) very stressful day all the nicer and happier. V happy with your service and would recommend you."
Mr David Murray DD
"Excellent service."
Ms Jill Price
"Service provided"
"Great team members. Good facilities. A lot of understanding between us and the people at the reception."
Ms Jane Kasbia
Verified Buyer
"Well to tell u the the truth the staff Cath and Graham are great and the owner don't know Jackie that well but it's nice place but there is few things they could do better it's very cold and 1 loading bay would help if we had 2 plus bit more light in unit But I know it's new and they are trying to improve things Regards Jane kasbia"
Thank you for your kind feedback, point noted. We have three loading bays, but only one fully operational until the New Year.
Mr Robert Thomas
Verified Buyer
"It was the nice & comfy well come I was given as soon as I stepped in the door & how help full the staff were"
Tidytradesmen
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use and the staff are amazing"
"Changed our storage supplier to Flexispace and I am very happy with site in Manchester and also the service by the great staff. Very clean, secure and staff on hand to help you whenever needed."
"The service was very, fast, efficient and effective. Couldnt recommend them highly enough. Loft Interiors."
MS ANITA DIXON DD
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, gave advise on size of unit required for our needs. Easy to to sort payments and moved in same day."
"I needed to put some gardening equipment in storage as I had nowhere else to store it"
() - Posted 1 year ago
"First time using the"
"Safe and Secure"
Mr Norman Wellens
Verified Buyer
"The staff and the surroundings"
"Great and affordable space. Neat and clean with easy access. Come and go as we pleased."
() - Posted 1 year ago