Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

About Storage World Self Storage & Workspace:

Storage World Self Storage & Workspace provides a storage or workspace service to both Home and Business customers. Our stores are modern, purpose built and all agreements are flexible and affordable.

manchester@storageworld.co.uk

40 Ashton Old Road, ,
Manchester
M12 6LP

Tell us how Storage World Self Storage & Workspace made you happy
Flexispace is a great option for renting the space you need for your business or home storage at very competitive rates. The staff at Middleton, Graham and Jackie are a credit to the site and are always available to help in any way they can whether it be excepting a delivery or helping to off load. The site has clean non obstructive walkways with each unit having it's own entry and lock. Perfect for my needs. I would strongly recommend Flexispace to anyone looking for dry, secure and no fuss storage.
Great staff who are very knowledgeable and helpful. Warm welcome on every visit and they really helped when my removal van let me down. Managed to find me someone at the last minute and even stayed late to give me time to move in. Fanstastic service and the best price.
(Middleton) -
Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to provide feedback - much appreciated
Eversince, I became customer the overall operation is extremely great, very very courteous staff who goes out of the way to help their clients. Very Happy and keep it up.....
(Manchester) -
The storage units are clean and accessible,with a wide choice of units of various sizes .Staff are very helpful.
(Manchester) -
Warm welcome, great space and a professional service. What more can you want
(Manchester) -
very easy to use staff very helpful very satisfied with my experience at flexispace
(Manchester) -
Thanks Warren for your kind words
I've been there since they have been opened and I have never had a issue there. My office is Central Manchester so easy to reach for my customers
Really helpful and personable staff. Fantastic facility
We're delighted with the service we receive from Flexispace. The staff are always on hand in case we need them and they give us a warm welcome every time we come in. The spaces they have for rent are perfect; well lit, dry and secure and the facilities are excellent. Access is also ideal, we have a secure fob to enter but then we can drive our van right up to the lift loading area to unload; making it easy to take furniture and items up to our lock ups.
Thank you for the kind words Carol, a pleasure to have you and especially to assist in the great work you do!
Excellent space. We have an office space, storage unit and yard space. Brilliant friendly team and very well priced.
I have used offices and storage at Flexi-space and can recommend them to anyone. The staff are professional and will endeavor to help in any way they can.
Pleasure to have you as a customer
The team at Flexispace were very helpful in assessing the unit size we would need, they even arranged removals at the same time! The building is clean and modern, we have found the whole experiance very good and would definitely recommend and wouldn't hesitate using their services again.
All of the employees are fabulous! They are always willing to help and are very friendly. I found the facilities great and at a very competitive price. I would highly recommend!
I own a small manufacturing business in Bolton and recently had need of extra storage space for a few months during a particularly busy spell. One of our suppliers urged that I contact Flexispace as he'd used them on two previous occasions and had been very impressed. Having followed his advice, I can now say that I wholeheartedly agree! From the very outset of my dealings with them, they were helpful, efficient and courteous, even when it transpired that I'd underestimated the storage space I'd need, which entailed them having to do some last-minute swapping and changing with our arrangements. They may be on the wrong side of Manchester for me, but their location is very easy to access, and the level of service I've received has made the extra few miles more than worth it. I highly recommend them!
Thank you for the kind words, always a coffee for you when you make that cross City journey!
We enjoy the ease of access to the equipment in our storage. Due to the close proximity and the ability to access out of hours, the store is perfect for us. As an events company, we often need access at all hours and over Bank Holiday so this access is imperative for us. The staff are always keen to accommodate and most recently, our new storage unit is our best one yet as the layout of the store allows us to utilise the space more efficiently. Very minor improvement would be regarding the post on the main gate when exiting. It is in a difficult position too far over so you always need to get out of your vehicle to fob to open the gate and exit. I can provide an image shortly.
Thanks Mark, noted re the post - we will review asap
I rented two rooms from flexi space. I have never used storage before and I had no problems with access and to make life a breeze they have storage trolleys (we had a wardrobe on at one point) to bring to the right up to the van and then wheeled our storage straight into the lift located right next to the door. Once inside it's easy to navigate to your door and unload. Plus easy to pull into off the main road as wide entrance to the main car park. Highly recomended. Tom.
Thanks Tom, no licence needed for the trolleys, but sounds like you got the best out of them!
We stored 25 pallets over a 4 week period. Excellent and easy to deal with staff. We will be using you facilities again when we get overloaded with work. Boss Direct Ltd
Thank you for the feedback and good luck getting more work in, see you soon!
Good value for money, helpful staff and great access to storage units.
Great services ,I am feeling good because I have 24 hour access and security
We moved in a couple of months ago and are very happy we did so! We spent a while exploring suitable venues for our first warehouse, and Flexispace hit the spot. Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Convenient. And added bonuses such as 24 hour access and efficient receipt and dispatch of goods too. All huge timesavers for us! Highly recommended.
Thanks Simon, glad business is going well - we have had some additional trolleys arrive today too!
Storage World Self Storage & Workspace is rated 4.6 based on 158 reviews