Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Storage World Self Storage & Workspace Reviews

About Storage World Self Storage & Workspace:

Storage World Self Storage & Workspace provides a storage or workspace service to both Home and Business customers. Our stores are modern, purpose built and all agreements are flexible and affordable.

manchester@storageworld.co.uk

40 Ashton Old Road, ,

Tell us how Storage World Self Storage & Workspace made you happy
We are very happy with FlexiSpace. I think it has all the facilities needed to grow your business. However, the main area they excel is the staff, which I find it amazingly professional and helpful.
Thanks guys, we love you being our customer
The space was absolutely perfect for what I needed and the cost was spot on too! Access was no problem at all, the staff were really friendly and helpful...I couldn't fault the experience! I'll definitely be using them again and I've no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.
The Flexi team were very helpful and accommodating. The unit was clean and the process was easy. I had 24 hours access which was very helpful for running my business. Thanks for everything!
Jacci, Marc and Tricia were just fabulous!
Very simple to use & we found them to be friendly, fair & the cheapest! So 5 stars from us!
FLEXiSPACE have been very accommodating and quick in their turnaround to support our business - Great people there too!
Great friendly service, the staff couldn't have been more helpful with getting us set up and settled in during our move.
Storage World Self Storage & Workspace is rated 4.56 based on 135 reviews