www.flipmoda.com Reviews

2% of reviewers recommend www.flipmoda.com

Tell us how www.flipmoda.com made you happy

"Very cute bags, not too small but not big, perfect for my trip to Paris. Ordered the black, just like they do in photo, now getting a second color."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - I REPEAT DO NOT!!!! It is a scam! My package said delivered to a different state. I called USPS and they said it does say delivered. And they even told me they are getting an excessive amount of calls from people complaining about their packages not being sent. And she even said “Let me guess, from China?” I had to call my bank to dispute the charges. Hopefully I get my money back. NEVER again!!!!!!!! FLIPMODA needs to be removed from IG & FB!!!!! This company needs to be taken down immediately!!!!!"
"I ordered shoes on April 13th. I finally received today June 1st. I had the same issue of trying to track but not being able to. Shoes are really cute and comfortable. Not sure why it took so long to receive."
"I had The same issue that everyone else seems to be having. I did Finally get my purchase but it was after I had PayPal go after them for my money. My shoes are low quality and will probably last about 10 wears or so I would Assume. Tracking numbers are fake and their customer service never responds to emails."
"After reading all the reviews I thought that I definitely got scammed. Ordered 2 pairs of shoes April 6th. It’s June 1st and I did finally receive them. Quality isn’t great but looks like the picture. Every time they sent me a tracking number I would click on the link and it didn’t exist..I’m shocked I got the shoes."
"NEVER NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE FRAUD NEVER RECEIVE MY MERCHANDISE PLEASE DON'T ORDER FROM THEM."
"i order 3 pieces from this web, on 4/28 on i have not yet to receive my merchandise. please never, never order fro this web is a fraud site . some guy name Michael said we sorry for the inconvenience and delay and give a fake tracking number, please DO NOT ORDER FLIP MODA."
"If I could give 0 stars I would. SCAM SCAM SCAM. If I could attach a screenshot of the conversation, you would see me tirelessly reaching out to try and receive some kind of tracking or update, with no avail. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. IT IS A SCAM."
"Never never order from theses scanners again it been a month and I never receive my order fraud fraud"
"Horrible, awful, fake and scammers! I wish I read the reviews before I even bothered with this company. I've contacted the Better Business Bureau and hope they are shut down immediately for unethical business practices."
"Fake company!!! Do not order. Never received items that I ordered. Company is jerking me around and says that the package was delivered, I checked my cameras and NOTHING was delivered."
"I ordered my shoes April 24th and have still not recieved them. I have been in contact with a couple of them and all they can tell me is that it has shipped but give no other information. The shipping policy found at the bottom on their website sounds scetchy. Unfortunately I read it after I ordered. When I plug the tracking number in, the last date the shipping company in China recognized was May 19th. The destination listed, says “unknown.” Do not order from this company. It’s a complete scam! I will probably never receive my shoes!"
"Absolutely a 0000000 Paid and no shoes shipped and no communication emailed repeatedly. Buyer beware!!!!"
"all of these reviews are absolutely correct. I placed an order on April 21, 2019 as of today May 24th I have yet to get my order, or even an explanation where my order is. I just get emails from Michael that my order is stuck in the postal office and due to high volume my order isn't shipped."
"Big scam ! Don’t order from them! Shoes never came !"
"Missing shoes"
"If I could rate 0 I would! This company is a scam. I placed an order on 4/13/19 It is 5/20/19 and still did not receive. They give you a tracking number without the ability to track. When I emailed I received some BS about the post office being too busy. Bottom line.... DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING!!!!!"
"If I could give them a negative 10, I would! Never received my shoes and I get the same email! This place is a scam!"
"I ordered 2 pair shoes from this website 4/15/19. It's a month later and no shoes, no correspondence. I emailed the the address to inquire about my order and received a message from a Michael saying this is a busy time and my order would be Shipped out shortly. I emailed a second time and no response. Whoever reads these reviews please do not order from FLIPMODA, this is a bogus site who are robbing honest hard working people of their money with no intentions of delivering your merchandise. I'm livid as hell I allowed myself to fall for this. Hopefully my credit card company will reimburse me of these fraudulent charges."
www.flipmoda.com is rated 1.16 based on 43 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access