https://www.flowersbox.co.uk/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.flowersbox.co.uk/

Tell us how https://www.flowersbox.co.uk/ made you happy
very fast delivery. Ordered the chocolate bouquet in the morning and had that delivered by 2pm.

Very happy customer. Will use again
super nice staff who helped me choose the beautiful flowers for my mother, thanks a lot again! Definitely I will be back to shop more!!
Thank you for making it so easy to have beautiful flowers delivered to my daughter in a hospital from so far away! I am in the Dublin, she is in London!
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - we purchased flowers they were delivered 4 days late (for a birthday even they they were ordered 2 weeks prior to date required) and when arrived were brown around all edges!!!! Customer service is terrible! Use another company, even sent my 60 year old mother an email stating she was untrustworthy!!!
Whatever you do DO NOT order from this company. The website has no phone number, that should give you the first warning.

I ordered over £100 of flowers and paid over £25 for delivery. Not only did they just not bother delivering, they didnt even email me or phone me to let me know, so completely ruined the surprise of gifting flowers.

Still no communication, still no email, still no apology. I find it genuinely unbelievable that this company is still in business. Granted they may not have the balls to call and say they cant deliver, but at least have the courtesy to send an email so alternative arrangements can be made.
Brilliant service
Great communication
My friend loved them
When ordering flowers for my wedding I have never encountered such fantastic service. They advised me in every way possible. I received the flowers on time, they looked better than I expected, and best of all I received vases for my bouquets! I will absolutely disagree with the opinions below because I am satisfied with 200%
Thanks! :)