Fnac Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Fnac
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Fnac made you happy

"Computer not delivered. No response from customer services via telephone nor email. No help in store because bought online. Even there person instore could not get an answer. Need customer services to cancel it. Need a computer. They have my money No response from them Horrible"
Are you Fnac? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Fnac receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Nous avons acheté un micro-ondes de la fnac. La livraison a été retardée. Quand il a finalement été livré, le livreur ne l'a pas livré à notre appartement. Il nous a demandé de le récupérer à l'entrée du bâtiment. Lorsque nous l'avons ouvert chez nous, le four à micro-ondes avait une bosse au sommet et l'emballage était déchiré à cet endroit. Nous en avons informé la fnac. Après des jours d’échange d’images et d’envoi d’e-mails, ils nous ont demandé de nous retourner l’article et de payer le retour. Ce n'est pas une solution que je veux. S'ils livrent un article endommagé, ils devraient prendre la responsabilité d'en envoyer un nouveau et de le reprendre. Je suis très déçu des niveaux de service de l'équipe de livraison et de son équipe de service à la clientèle."
"Tem muita coisa la"
"The fast delivery."
"I have been a regular customer for 14 months and have never had a faulty issue so I have only been a purchasing customer However three days ago I purchased an item for 800 euros which is rather expensive as the item is nearly half the price at other locations. Upon opening the scooter and then having to download apps and not being to undertsand as it was in Chinese, I tryed to connect via bluetooth. When it connected I found that the item did not work and has a motherboard fault as this is displayed when it runs a self diagnostic analysis I wanted to return the item and either have it exchanged or recieve a refund However upon finishing work at 1800hrs, I raced to the Rogier store only to find that when I arrived to the top in the elevator the shutters were down and I was refused entry even after explaining the issue. The words "were closed, go away and come tomorrow" were used I explained that the website advertises the store is open till 1900hrs however at 1845hrs they were clearing out the store and refusing entry. Not only have I got to make a 45min travel back to my apartment butI have to travel back another day which is ridiculous. I got soaking wet having to push around a faulty electric scooter, knowing that your other store, I could.if made if I was aware that you do not serve customers after 1845hrs. Reading your website I assume that the SLA "Service Level Agreement that is offered to the customer and the services of FNAC are available untill 1900hrs which ut clearly is not. My current issues are - False advertising of times Refusing to agree to the SLA Lack of product knowledge Rude to customers Not very helpfull No customer satisfaction They say, you pay more for good service in which this case you clearly dont I will be persuing a refund and will no longer be shopping at Finacs in Brussels From a personal experaince, if you want better service, lower priced items, better knowledge of products and agreed SLA - I highly recommend Media Markt"
"I made several purchases in the last months. I always received the goods well packed and in good condition. Most of all, I never felt out of place."
"Fast delivery"
"Site bien fait, informations accessibles facilement."
"The shipping times are lightning fast."
"Fast delivery, however poor customer service"
"The help provided by the seller"
"I always love going to La Fnac in France because there is a great amount of possible choices there. Their English books choice is very interesting and not that expensive, which is great. Moreover, the people working there are quite nice and helpful."
"Fanc card dont get points on all the perchuases"
"O envio da minha encomenda correu bem e os artigos vieram bem acomodados e em bom estado."
"J'ai commandé un smartphone le 18/06 sur fnac marketplace. Il y a eu un problème lors de la livraison. Je n'ai jamais reçu le produit. J'ai immédiatement signalé le problème à la fnac. Cela va quasiment faire un mois que j'attends mon produit et aucune solution n'a été trouvée à ce jour. La Fnac se contente de me demander de patienter. C'est vraiment scandaleux. Je n'ai jamais vu un tel manque de professionnalisme. J'ai beau demander à parler à un responsable, cela n'est jamais "possible". Bref, en un mot : fnac marketplace est une ARNAQUE et je ne recommande absolument pas ! A fuir !"
"Really fast processing my payment and great delivery options."
"Lots and lots of media and media devices; good prices and good deals with their membership program."
"Very good electronics at special discount prices."
"Good and Quick"
"a good and old concurrency to amazon"
Fnac is rated 3.65 based on 23 reviews