foot patrol Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend foot patrol

Popular Questions:

How can I contact foot patrol?

Tell us how foot patrol made you happy

"Ordered a pair of Nike air force 1 off white had confirmation emails of order and text then nothing was updated for 3 days i call up and apparently the order is cancelled due to 'stock level'. They dont let me know without me calling for updates. No compensation offered for the time wasting caused and obviously was happy i got the limited pair. The site is awful as it is crashes constantly and the app is almost always broken. The site lives up to its review ratings, wouldn't bother go to better more professional stores for your sneakers."
Are you foot patrol? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"BEWARE! Terrible. Took the money including next day post then cancelled my order without even a comment or apology. There are lots of great alternatives. Beware of this place. * EDIT Upon reading a negative review on here they will respond with an email: “I'd like to offer you a 20% discount and free delivery on a future order (with a basket value of up to £100)” as some kind of compensation. Now I’m Beyond the 5th business day and there is still no sign of my promised £255 (3 day) refund. When I questioned Amy @ Foot Patrol about my refund she was unresponsive. Please BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS STORE."
"Good price for a pair of Adidas Spezial in the sale. Delivery was prompt and received timely notifications letting me know that my order was ready for collection."
"the customer experience when ordering online with footpatrol is exemplary. they have free/cheap delivery options available, absolutely free returns - and multiple options for the customer to choose from. you can return through doddle, royal mail, and in store. not to mention their top notch selection of products."
foot patrol is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews