foot patrol Reviews

of reviewers recommend foot patrol

Tell us how foot patrol made you happy
Do not buy from them. They sent me a bogus tracking number, took my money, and won't reply to any of my emails, reviews or social media messages. Terrible customer service, probably have no intention of sending me what I've paid for!
No email nothing waited 5 days for zx10000 and just a text to say despatched. Still nothing. Second bad experience from this company. I’ve had absolutely nothing for the £130 I’ve spent. Still waiting. Never again. Disgusting company
URGENT!!! DONT BUY FROM FOOTPATROL!!!!
They will send you the wrong size because they employ retards that don’t know the difference between a size 6 and 8. Then when you send it back they will tell you they have not received it even though DHL have told you they received it. Now I’m £120 down with no shoes. Pleas people save you’re time and money and buy else where.
Just don't buy anything from them people. They will take your money and never sent you something. Customer service is just below zero ,just liars... not recommended!!!!
I won a raffle for Sacai Shoes....never got shoes and you still have my money.
I won a raffle for Sacai Shoes I’m March 6th. Footpatrol made the shoes to a different address than the one provided. Almost two months later, I still have the charge on my card. How has someone not corrected this issue? Turned a positive experience into the worst experience I’ve had with any shoe company. Currently, I have purchase over 50 pairs of shoes in 2020 and by far the worst customer service experience of any company.
Totally disappointing how this site is still running
My daughter who is a single mother of two children saved really hard to buy herself a pair of trainers for £143.99 only to be sent a £20 tee shirt
The tee shirt was returned and she has still not been sent her trainers or had money returned
Dam disgracefull
Sold me a pair of shoes that never got sent them took ages to get my money back after many emails. I will never ever order from them again. And suggest you all avoid. Look at there google also I’m not the only one.
I was a bit worried about the lots of bad reviews,but I have received my trainers within 5 day !! I’m so happy with it !!
Absolutely bull. Trainer's never turned up. Took my money. Never again will I buy from them
I've ordered a pair of Nike (Sold out on Nike's online store) from Footpatrol at 8:30pm and they got delivered the next day at 10:30.
I'm super happy it's better than I excepted.
Thank's a lot
Ordered a pair of Nike air force 1 off white had confirmation emails of order and text then nothing was updated for 3 days i call up and apparently the order is cancelled due to 'stock level'. They dont let me know without me calling for updates. No compensation offered for the time wasting caused and obviously was happy i got the limited pair. The site is awful as it is crashes constantly and the app is almost always broken. The site lives up to its review ratings, wouldn't bother go to better more professional stores for your sneakers.
BEWARE!

Terrible. Took the money including next day post then cancelled my order without even a comment or apology.

There are lots of great alternatives. Beware of this place.

* EDIT Upon reading a negative review on here they will respond with an email: “I'd like to offer you a 20% discount and free delivery on a future order (with a basket value of up to £100)” as some kind of compensation.

Now I’m Beyond the 5th business day and there is still no sign of my promised £255 (3 day) refund. When I questioned Amy @ Foot Patrol about my refund she was unresponsive.

Please BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS STORE.
Good price for a pair of Adidas Spezial in the sale. Delivery was prompt and received timely notifications letting me know that my order was ready for collection.
the customer experience when ordering online with footpatrol is exemplary. they have free/cheap delivery options available, absolutely free returns - and multiple options for the customer to choose from. you can return through doddle, royal mail, and in store. not to mention their top notch selection of products.
foot patrol is rated 2.00 based on 14 reviews