foot patrol Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend foot patrol

How would you rate foot patrol ?

"BEWARE! Terrible. Took the money including next day post then cancelled my order without even a comment or apology. There are lots of great alternatives. Beware of this place. * EDIT Upon reading a negative review on here they will respond with an email: “I'd like to offer you a 20% discount and free delivery on a future order (with a basket value of up to £100)” as some kind of compensation. Now I’m Beyond the 5th business day and there is still no sign of my promised £255 (3 day) refund. When I questioned Amy @ Foot Patrol about my refund she was unresponsive. Please BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS STORE."
"the customer experience when ordering online with footpatrol is exemplary. they have free/cheap delivery options available, absolutely free returns - and multiple options for the customer to choose from. you can return through doddle, royal mail, and in store. not to mention their top notch selection of products."
foot patrol is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews