foot patrol Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend foot patrol

Tell us how foot patrol made you happy

"BEWARE! Terrible. Took the money including next day post then cancelled my order without even a comment or apology. There are lots of great alternatives. Beware of this place. * EDIT Upon reading a negative review on here they will respond with an email: “I'd like to offer you a 20% discount and free delivery on a future order (with a basket value of up to £100)” as some kind of compensation. Now I’m Beyond the 5th business day and there is still no sign of my promised £255 (3 day) refund. When I questioned Amy @ Foot Patrol about my refund she was unresponsive. Please BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS STORE."
Are you foot patrol? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback foot patrol receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Good price for a pair of Adidas Spezial in the sale. Delivery was prompt and received timely notifications letting me know that my order was ready for collection."
"the customer experience when ordering online with footpatrol is exemplary. they have free/cheap delivery options available, absolutely free returns - and multiple options for the customer to choose from. you can return through doddle, royal mail, and in store. not to mention their top notch selection of products."
foot patrol is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews