FreightCenter Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend FreightCenter

How would you rate FreightCenter ?

"Barf. This is so fake."
We're sorry, the order ID number you entered is not valid and we cannot verify your review. Please contact us at wecare@freightcenter.com and provide a valid shipment ID number so we may help you directly.
"I was waiting for a ahipment to be delivered on 2/14 tracking showed it was on the truck to be delivered. Got a call at 1 asking what time they can deliver it on 2/15 i explained i was suppose to get it today showed it was out for delivery, the said sprry i told them we are here tomorrow from 7 to 6. Next day i call to get an eta its 130 in the afternoon appt showed anywhere between 8 and 3. Was told oh wont be there till 5. I expressed i was upset that im waiting for stuff for a business. They said sorry and i would get a call back. Never did! Called again at 515 asking for an eta guy said 20 minutes. The truck didnt show up till 615 630. I signed for it paid for it waited for the guy to unload so i could leave. He shorted me 2 out of 3 boxes. I called ups they refused to call him back and they refused. Said oh u will get a call by 9 am. No call habe been calling to get a hold of anyone in the san leandro location and nothing its now almost 12 2 days later and still nothing. Had no problem taking full payment but now i cant get my full order?!?! Ups frieght is horrible, never again."
"Phone support was good with suggestions on how to use the trucking service. Rates seemed reasonable. Pick up was within the time range quoted."
"Great price and service. Angela Hendricks was very easy to work with and efficient."
"Had a product coming from California shipping to Illinois. First was told it would be delivered to me on Monday so told my customer to bring equipment to unload it. No call No email telling me there was trouble. I called YRC Tues. to find out what happened was told it was sent by RR to a town 3 hours from me sat there for 3 days but would be going out that night so i should have it Thursday.. NOPE.. Didn't leave that town till Wed night go delivered to a town 45 min from me and sat there all day Thurs. Even though I got multiple emails telling me it would be delivered on Thurs. so again I told my customer to bring equipment in and again NO delivery! Hopefully shipment will be here Fri... I understand ground freight can take awhile but when I get emails telling me when its going to be delivered and I tell my customer to bring equipment to have it unloaded and it doesn't show up for 5 more days.. that's a problem!!! And I continue to get emails Friday that tells me the shipment is scheduled for delivery for THE DAY BEFORE!!!"
"They did what they said they would do as simple as that."
"great rate and delivered as promised"
"Exceptional customer service. Fast delivery"
"Every easy. Very helpful."
"Lately, FreightCenter has been meeting my freight needs up to par. Their quotes are great and no surprises!! I will use them again!!"
Great to hear! Looking forward to your next shipment. :)
"Shipment wasn't picked up on the first day. 1 day shipment turned into 3. My product have a giant piece of pallet sticking out of it damaging part of the product."
"I am more than happy with my experience and customer satisfaction as well as becoming a friend to my account executive. If you’re looking for freight and at the best price call Ethan Lindblad @ 816-949-6483 extension number 6483. I PROMISE you will not regret it ."
"Customer Service was very helpful. Seemed to have good rates. Everything went very smoothly."
That's the way we like it at FreightCenter!
"I had a great experience shipping my products with freight center and customer service was the best and very attentive"
"Just had a delivery to our business. The driver left our pallet on main street! Not even on a sidewalk....said that was “ curbside” which I have NEVER! heard before. Previous drivers have left our pallets at least! Inside the doors of the shopping mall!!! Unbelievable!!!"
"Awesome customer service"
"You guys did great. Got there on time and half the price of UPS or Fedex"
"Freight center did a great job when I contracted them to handle shipments for my small business. My pick up point was in Beaverton to be delivered to Montana, my package was 300 lbs. They offered me a much better discount than all of the other shipping companies. I had spectacular savings on all my freight shipping."
Thanks for your review Tanya! Glad to hear you're pleased with your FreightCenter experience.
"Scott Brown is my rep and he gets the job done each and every time. He provides great customer service. Give that man a raise!"
Thanks for your review, Colin! We'll be sure to pass along the compliments to Scott.
"Responsible shipping broker with tons of options."
Thanks for the review, Brian!
FreightCenter is rated 4.53 based on 45 reviews