FreightCenter Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreightCenter
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how FreightCenter made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Don't ever use Freight center if you don't want your shipment misses pick up date minimum 7 days and even have a head ache to cancel the request. The original pick up date was 05/19 and they kept moving dates and carriers but it still has not done. The one star I gave for this company is too much. This is a waste.
no idea about transportation couldn't get web site to work
Dont use them. Period.

I'm a business owner and ship approx $200-250K per year in combined shipping (parcel, crates, ltl, etc) and have shipped with multiple shippers over the years and these guys are the worst. Stay away.

My scales are certified every 30 days and dead accurate. We always add a few extra pounds to each BOL just to cover bases but we constantly got these double weight overcharges and they take the money out of your account first, then you have to fight for months to get it back even if you have all the proof.

What broke our relationship was a shipment of 2 custom hand made tables worth $12,500 for my client and over the course of a month, lost it. It was only going 300 miles.Its a 2 day delivery tops. I even paid an additional $500 for another truck through them to go pick it up and drive it to my now extremely upset client and they kept that money as well. Took weeks to get a return phone call or email and then it was "well, just wait for our decision in 120 days".

Some of the reps are friendly but its the infrastructure and lack of accountability that makes this company a huge liability for shipping. From one small business owner to another, dont. There are lots of other options.
They give you a great quote (estimate) and bill you @ this rate. BEWARE! You will VERY likely get an adjustment after your delivery claiming you were not exact on the weight, therefor, you are charges a fee for accounting and the overweight. I was off my 2 lbs. and received an adjustment. Happened 2 times now and I they are flagged for my company not to use in future.
Delivered my shipment which cost me $251 and month later got a charge for $537 for weight issue. product was only $630 that I shipped. I have contacted them several times to get this resolved without any response back. I had the delivery sitting in my garage for over a week and once I opened it there was damage and also a part was missing. I have no unable to file a claim with them for that as it's only 48 hours to file a claim. I emailed them on this without any response. Now I get a charge of $537 additional for this.

Scamming the customer without having the customer discuss and agree on anything.
Fedex freight driver gave me the finger while I was stopped in a turning lane. 10:20am, April 9th 2020 at the corner of Rochester and Auburn road In Rochester Hills MI. Don’t understand his motive, I was making a legal turn into a plaza.
“Horrible service!!! Quoted me one price, I provided the exact weight and everything they asked of me. Delivered 6 days later than promised by the rep. Finally a month later I see another charge more than the initial quoted price on my charge card. This was done without my authorization. So, I call them to resolve the issue with pictures of the shipment, bill of landing all clearly showing the exact weight. They didn’t even pretend to care, they sent me a blurry pic that you weren’t even able to tell it was my shipment and said I was a 1000 pound over weight and this was there final decision. They are definitely not getting away with this!!! The Better Business Bureau will be informed of how they are scamming people!!!”
They are terrible!
Never use this Company … they gave me a quote and we shipped with them only to be charged additional fees above what we were quoted. We paid the quote amount then they turned us over to collection. They lie and steal …. recommend never using them unless your okay as to being lied to and stolen from them
Hello,

Thank you for leaving this review and bringing your experience to our attention. We always strive to be the best for our shippers and want to make things right when things go wrong. Please reach out to us at (800)716-7608 so we can better serve you and your company.

We look forward to winning back your business,

The FreightCenter Team
Great service.
Very informative and obviously researched the myriad of ways to ship and made it possible to use them.
Very pleased with Tyler's help and assistance. Everything went smoothly.
Hello Rod!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. I am pleased to hear that our team made your experience pleasant!

We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

The FreightCenter Team
Freight Center made things easy every step of the way! Their customer service was excellent. They found a way to have a large item packed off site and shipped to my door. They took care of all the details and kept me informed.
Tiffnay Way was so awesome she helped throughout the process I’ve never shipped something so large and heavy. I’m definitely a returning customer. She is also helping me with a new quote.
On time and very helpful when I called.
My experience with the FreightCenter was excellent! My packages that I sent from Pittsburgh, Ca to Marrero, LA made it there on the day the freightcenter said they would. I was very impressed and would recommend the FreightCenter to family and friends. Thanks for your great customer service!!!!!
Hi Carolyn!

Thank you so much for the positive review! Our team always strives to give the highest level of service, and we’re so glad your experience with FreightCenter earned us this positive feedback. We will always look forward to servicing you, your family, and your friends in the future; you’re all welcome here anytime!
Freightcenter does a poor job of backing customers see BBB complaints when a dispute arises with a carrier over shipping cost adjustments.
Great services and competitive rates.
Freight Center’s staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely use their services again.
FreightCenter is rated 3.97 based on 78 reviews