FreightCenter Reviews

Read FreightCenter Reviews

About FreightCenter:

The FreightCenter Difference
Our promise:
Every shipment has a destination, from highway to customer. We are committed to helping your business thrive by successfully getting your goods into the hands of your customers safely, reliably and affordably.

STAY AWAY.....If you have any shipments that don't have 100% flexibility with the pick-up or delivery day, find another broker/carrier. These guys have been a nightmare, with more missed pick-up's than those that are on-time and then when you right a bad review they promise it will never happen, call me directly, etc....Don't buy it, there are better systems out there!
I needed to ship my windsurf gear from South Padre Island to my home in Cleveland, Ohio. I did not know the first thing about how to do it. I called Freight Center and was helped by Scott Brown. He was great! He took the time to explain everything I needed to know including the fact that the box I had a carpenter make for me needed a pallet built in to the bottom since it was heavy, the fact that I needed to have someone with a fork lift to put it in the truck and take it off the truck, insurance, and other facts.
The shipment went well and everything went according to plan. I am grateful to Scott and Freight center for doing such a good job
Hello Nelson,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shipping experience! Scott did a wonderful job guiding you step by step through the confusing shipping process, and we'll let him know his great work has been recognized. We can't wait to help you ship again soon!

The FreightCenter Team
They not only do shipping between states but also have a great customer service personal. I would be using them again in the near future.
Hello Mike,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We can't wait to service your shipping needs again soon!

The FreightCenter Team
Customer.er service walked me through my first effort with Freight Center and it went great! We discussed budget and expectations and picked a courier. The freight line was prompt and my customer was happy with the delivery!Thank you!
Hi Joseph,

Thanks for letting us know about your positive experience! We pride ourselves on customer service and making the shipping process as easy as possible for you.

The FreightCenter Team
I chose Freight Center for my shipping needs base on the superlative service & experience I received from Ryan Meadows years earlier; yes, a good impression lasts a lifetime. Ryan was extremely efficient, courteous, and provided a competitive rate. At the top of the list of accolades is the "assurance" that my crates would be transported quickly and safely to their appointed destination. Thank you Ryan and "thank you" Freight Center for another job well done.
Hello Gary,

We greatly appreciate your feedback! Ryan is certainly among one of the best, we will let him know about your kind words. A big "thank you" to you for shipping with us! We can't wait to help you ship again.

The FreightCenter Team
I used Freight Center to ship an armoire across country. I received it on time and in great shape. Later, I receive additional charges for weight (my fault), a "detention fee" (not my fault), a "limited access fee" (not my fault) and an additional service charge. Adding 68% more to my bill. Freight Center is looking in to the charges, but the charges have already been taken from my credit card.
Hello Jerry,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Our service team is currently looking into your situation and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us at (800)716-7608 to speak directly with one of our customer service reps.

The FreightCenter Team
I contacted Freight Center for a shipment from California to Ohio. It was a transaxle for a classic car and with the torque tube was an odd size and weighed almost 200 lbs. They were fantastic! The price was very reasonable at $230 and the seller had only a 15 min. drive to the terminal. I was amazed that it arrived in 5 days and I had only 35 mi. to the terminal to pick it up. Every thing went so smoothly! I will call them for any larger shipment in the future. Their rating actually surpasses very good it is excellent! Marv W.
Hello Marvin,

We're so happy to hear you had a great shipping experience with us! It was our pleasure to service your shipping needs and we look forward to your larger shipments!

The FreightCenter Team
Abraham was incredibly helpful and made a cross-country furniture move so seamless! Highly recommend.
Hello Rebecca,

We will let Abraham know about the kind words you left here! We can't wait to help you ship more in the future.

The FreightCenter Team
Easy dealing with FC. Good to deal with a company that makes sure everything goes the way it should. Driver was a pleasure and was on time.
Hi Richard,

We pride ourselves in making the shipping experience as positive as we can for shippers everywhere. Thank you for the great feedback, and we look forward to getting you shipping again!

The FreightCenter Team
Working With Jennifer Rendine has been super easy. I know that every detail will be taken care of with each and every shipment. I would recommend Freightcenter.com to anyone. 5 Stars!
Hi Jeff,

Jennifer will be excited to hear about this positive feedback! We pay attention to every detail for each and every shipment, and we look forward to helping you ship again in the future!

The FreightCenter Team
It was very easy to do and priced right . The people I talked to were very friendly and helpful !
Hello Neal,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We can't wait to service your shipping needs again in the future!

The FreightCenter Team
It was a great experience. Everything went very smoothly. My customer service rep was exceptional!
Hi Deb,

We're so happy to hear we've made the shipping experience a positive one for you. Be sure to ship with us again soon!

The FreightCenter Team
I had a very good experience with freight center. Their agent was very helpful in finding me a reputable carrier and a good price. I was 100% satisfied and will go back to them the next time I have need.
Hi John,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We have a strong network of incredible carriers who fit the needs of our shippers. We look forward to helping you ship again soon!

The FreightCenter Team
Representative was professional, courteous and accommodating. Freight was delivered on time and intact. Driver was very helpful. Pleasure to deal with. Will use again.
Hi George,

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We can't wait to set you up with the right shipping solutions again in the future.

The FreightCenter Team
You are providing a great service! You make shipping easier. I called Diane Hill; she got me a good rate, quick service, and set everything up for me. The drop off and delivery went as I was told it would. I will use FreightCenter and call Diane again soon.
Hi Jere,

We're so glad to hear your positive feedback about our services! Diane is certainly a great team member and does great work here. We'll let her know about your review! We look forward to making shipping easier for you again.

The FreightCenter Team
My pick up and delivery went off without a hitch...pick up was earlier than they gave me (YAY!) and delivery the same - a week earlier! The whole process from start to finish was super easy, very professional I would definitely use them again. Thank you Freight Center for making it so easy!!
Hi Sandra,

Sounds like we got you in touch with the right carrier for you! Thank you for letting us know about your great experience. We look forward to hearing from you again!

The FreightCenter Team
I have used Freight Center for 3 different pickups and so far everything has worked beautifully. I would highly recommend their services and the pricing is very competitive. Thank you Freight Center for the good job. David TN
Hello David,

We're so happy to hear positive feedback from a regular shipper like yourself! We're honored to be your personal shipping department and we look forward to having a great business relationship with you!

The FreightCenter Team
Very easy to set up everything and shipping went well.
Hi James,

Thanks for your feedback! We like to keep everything as simple as possible. We can't wait to get you shipping again!

The FreightCenter Team
They helped me send a critical package over a thousand miles to a friend in need. I could not have done it without them! Thanks for making me believe in customer service again!
Great service!
Hi Tracy,

Thanks for the feedback! Be sure to come back for more great shipping services!

FreightCenter is rated 4.34 based on 128 reviews