Furniture At Work Reviews

of reviewers recommend Furniture At Work

Tell us how Furniture At Work made you happy
0 STARS!!
Ordered a chair to enable me to work from home at the start of May, a couple of weeks later I got an email saying they hadn't got it in stock but they would give me a free 'upgrade'! Luckily I asked them to send me details of the upgrade which was in no way an upgrade - it didn't have all the functions which I required so I rejected the upgrade and said I would wait for the original chair to come back in stock on 23 June. I have now been trying to contact them since that date to request an update and they do not answer any calls. A few people at work ordered from this company also and they have had to do charge back from their banks to reclaim their money as they couldn't get responses.
WARNING DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH FURNITURE AT WORK! YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO EVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK! YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVED WHAT YOU ORDERED! PLEASE ORDER FROM A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY WHO CARES FOR THERE CUSTOMERS! THEY ARE A SCAM!
If there was an option for no stars I would have put that! Absolute joke of a Company - I placed an order early April and its been one thing after another eventually resulting in a refund but they only refunded me HALF! They cant even issue the refund properly! I spent over £18 on phone calls to them ( yes they charge for getting customer enquiries) AVOID
Furniture At Work is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews