Garment Printing Reviews

Read Garment Printing Reviews

02071019315

gavin@garmentprinting.co.uk

Tell us how Garment Printing made you happy
I have ordered a t-shirt and bag with my photography logo on it and it turned out fantastic! The material quality is excellent and it's Eco-friendly, which was my main reason for choosing garmentprinting. It was made and delivered quick too. I am happy with my purchase and will buy from them in the future.
Garment Printing were an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish. We had a really tight budget to get the job done and they helped us as much as they could and got the job done the day the parcel arrived at their factory. Special thanks to Rachel, Emma & Dom who made this possible. I would not hesitate to give these guys a call with more work in the future. Thank you Garment Printing. Keep up the great work!
I am very happy with the customer service that Garment Printing provided. After an initial issue, the Garment team put in the effort to contacted me and help resolve the issue. Prints have turned out great! I recommend them.
Great quality and a very knowledgeable team. Highly Recommended.
Absolutely brilliant service! We had a last minute order which was fairly complex and it didn't faze them. Great customer service, quick replies to emails and they phoned to ask any urgent questions. They let us know when we needed to up the quality of our images, and also organised our couriers. The t-shirts were amazing quality - all for a reasonable price! Would definitely use again.
Tops look great, quick turn around & prompt delivery. Thanks!
Fab customer service, very reasonable price and great advice given! Would definitely be using Garment Printing again. A mixture of products ordered and all looked great and the branding was consistent throughout which is very important. The quality of products was better than expected also! Thanks for all your help Garment Printing!
Great customer service from the first call right through to delivery of our order. Fantastic quality and value printed shirts from a very friendly and professional team.
They understood my requirements entirely, were efficient and bang on time with what was a tight schedule.
Straight to the point, quality control process perfect, great product and service, can't fault them.
I have used Garment Printing for many years and they have always delivered top quality products on time. Mark has been my account manager for year and every time he has outdone himself to get the products to me on a quick turnaround.
One star is for the final product, which I was happy with. The t-shirts I eventually received were great. Quality of garment and print job were of a high quality. The rest of my experience with Garment printing was less acceptable. Their website claims to offer same day printing. This wasn't the case for me. It eventually took 4 days before I received my order; 2 days beyond the deadline I paid for. Once my order and proofs had been confirmed on the Monday, I received an email in the evening asking exactly when I needed my order by... even though this had been discussed on the phone, was available in numerous emails and on the order form. I re-confirmed but my confidence in Garment Printing was rattled. 2 days later (the date I was expecting the delivery) I was travelled to my conference, when a call came through explaining the print house had an incorrect date for delivery. Given the need for the t-shirts for said conference I was a little disappointed, but I was told they could get them to me by 11am on Thursday. Rather than cancel the job I accepted this but enquired as to whether any compensation would be in order. The next day the t-shirts didn't arrive until around 4pm and I was offered 15% off my next order. No thank you. I am very disappointed with the service I received.
So, I ordered the t-shirt for a birthday present and payed the extra £10 for it to be here on time. It arrived and the printing was wrong, I ordered it on the front but it came on the back. I checked my order confirmation email and it says, front centre for the text but it came on the back. The joke was completely ruined for his birthday and none of us were happy. On top of this, the day it arrived I called the number on the emails and they woman told me that they’d all gone home, she couldn’t help me and that she’d get someone to call me back “tomorrow”. Took all my details and that was two weeks ago!! No one has called me back to resolve the issue. I’m not happy at all and I want something done about this!
Order taken and prepaid with numerous confirmations and promises provided but ultimately didn’t complete deliver. Think very carefully before you place an order!
We apologise for the delivery issues, as you can see we have thousands of happy customers, and we gave you a full refund, and also a discount option from a future order. We can't control our 3rd party delivery companies unfortunately, but we do our best when things go wrong. Thank you so much for your feedback. Please do contact us if we can be of any assistance whatsoever
Numerous promises and confirmations that our order was being processed but it never was. Lots of let-down people. Understand that mistakes can happen but to blatantly lie right up to the last minute meant that we had no time to find an alternative supplier. Terrible
Hi Steve. This is terrible, you are correct, and this will be investigated. If it is possible, can you provide me your reference, so I can investigate and contact you directly. This is not how we work and something has gone wrong which must not be repeated. Again, we have thousands of extremely satisfied customers, and delivery issues are very hard to manage.
Many thanks to Mark and the team for getting our t-shirts printed and delivered perfectly on schedule. The communication process was great and the material and print quality was faultless (and ideal for the warm weather).
Thank you for your positive feedback, we look forward to printing for you again soon.
A HUGE thank you to Dominic at Garment Printing - his assistance from quote to delivery was first class and nothing was too much trouble. I was kept well informed throughout the process with excellent communication and the final product was exactly what we were looking for. The service was brilliant throughout the entire process and I have no hesitations to use Garment Printing again and to highly recommend their services.
Amazing company to work with. Good communication during the purchase, good price and fast delivery. The clothes were exactly as on the website and the embroidered company logo was perfect. I will definitely buy from them again.
Great service and so friendly. Dominic was such a great help. He beat quotes from all other printing houses I was considering and work quality was supper.
Thanks for the feedback Kwadwo, its great to hear the positive feedback, you too are a great client and we look forward to continue to work for you.
We have been using Garment Printing for a few years now to order our uniforms. The service is very quick and efficient, we are happy with the quality and prices are very reasonable. Would definitely recommend!
Great news that we maintain Long Lasting Relationships with our great customers. Thank you so much
Garment Printing is rated 4.8 based on 481 reviews