Genuine Collars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Genuine Collars
Read Genuine Collars Reviews

support@genuinecollars.com

Tell us how Genuine Collars made you happy
Very happy with this collar, well made!
I’m extremely annoyed with the fact , that Genuine Collars are on every internet site I go to.
I’m not planning to buy anything and ask to remove/stop it if possible.
More to say... people who bought anything from you do not need your advertisements
The collar is good. We have a strong dog we don’t trust plastic collars..it does have a smell with the dye but a good product..but why am I paying US dollars when it comes from Quebec.. won’t order from u again.
Hi Margaret, we just added a feature to charge in CAD and AUD for our Canadian and Australian customers, next time you can select to be charged in CAD.
Overall seems to be good quality. I also called for care help after my dog was sprayed by a skunk and the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful.
Customer service was quite good, Corey was helping me. Returning the collar, however, as I am not altogether impressed with the overall quality, namely, the thinness of the leather.
Nice high-quality collars. Arrived quickly. Not as excited about the font or the hammered finish on the nametags though. Looks cheap as compared to leather on the collars. Also wish I had ordered the next size up on both collars. In the second to last hole on both
Genuine Collars is rated 4.24 based on 55 reviews