Genuine Collars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Genuine Collars
Read Genuine Collars Reviews

support@genuinecollars.com

Tell us how Genuine Collars made you happy
I order a leather collar & a name plate on July 23rd & I haven’t heard from them since. Obviously this is a scam. Order ID 9402
I can’t begin to tell you how disappointed I am. This leather is the stiffest, hardest, poorest quality leather I’ve ever experienced in my life and I grew up very poor. I previously bought my pup a color and lead from PetCo and this isn’t even close to the quality of this but three times more expensive. I wish I had read the comments and people were more truthful because this leather is worse than discount Payless tennis shoes.
They sent an usable collar and refuse to back up their promise of "100%" satisfaction. Complete rip off, stay away.
I purchased a collar for my large dog. It broke while on his lead while my husband was outside with him. Our dog only had the collar 4 weeks. I emailed them and asked for a refund. They said they would send another collar. I told them why would I want another collar? I'm not taking a chance of losing my dog. Quality is poor if it breaks in 4 weeks. No refund option. It took him 24 hours to respond.
All the Dog Collar sellers on the internet I had to pick this one Nothing wrong with the collar just a measuring mistake I made and They would not exchange or refund because they have a POLICY and Customer Service or Understanding is not included and when they finally said they would exchange they made a demand which I decline to agree $47 Lost for a Collar I can not use Company could of handle this differently
Sorry you feel that way Joe, we have a very clear return and exchange policy in order to process returns and exchanges easily and within a timely manner for our customers. Unfortunately your demands for a free replacement for a collar of greater value than what you originally purchased could not be met.
I am very worried as I have received this email but have not received my dogs collar yet
Genuine Collars is rated 4.14 based on 58 reviews