Genuine Collars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Genuine Collars
Read Genuine Collars Reviews

support@genuinecollars.com

Tell us how Genuine Collars made you happy
They sent an usable collar and refuse to back up their promise of "100%" satisfaction. Complete rip off, stay away.
I purchased a collar for my large dog. It broke while on his lead while my husband was outside with him. Our dog only had the collar 4 weeks. I emailed them and asked for a refund. They said they would send another collar. I told them why would I want another collar? I'm not taking a chance of losing my dog. Quality is poor if it breaks in 4 weeks. No refund option. It took him 24 hours to respond.
All the Dog Collar sellers on the internet I had to pick this one Nothing wrong with the collar just a measuring mistake I made and They would not exchange or refund because they have a POLICY and Customer Service or Understanding is not included and when they finally said they would exchange they made a demand which I decline to agree $47 Lost for a Collar I can not use Company could of handle this differently
Sorry you feel that way Joe, we have a very clear return and exchange policy in order to process returns and exchanges easily and within a timely manner for our customers. Unfortunately your demands for a free replacement for a collar of greater value than what you originally purchased could not be met.
I am very worried as I have received this email but have not received my dogs collar yet
Genuine Collars is rated 4.24 based on 55 reviews