Genuine Collars Reviews

07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Genuine Collars deliver?

contact@genuinecollars.com

Click Here

Tell us how Genuine Collars made you happy

"The leather collar and leash are excellent quality. The customer service agent, Corey, was professional and efficient in steering me through the return process to get the exact collar fit for my labrador. This turned out well as I took the opportunity to order the brushed nickel nameplate. I can't say enough about this company and their product."
Are you Genuine Collars? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Collar is beautiful. Regularly gets compliments"
"Fine Collar great quality. Service was excellent. Highly recommend......"
"Beautiful quality, delighted with purchase."
"Great, well made, durable collars"
"I already wrote a review"
"The quality of this beautiful collar exceeded our expectations. We were looking for a collar that would be strong and attractive and that is what we recieved. I have recommended you to some of our friends that want a quality product and will continue to do so."
"Collars are holding up great, so far. The customer service is second to none."
"Collars are made for larger dogs. I ordered for 2 Yorkies and the collars were too thick and cumbersome for a small dog."
"The best leather collar and leash I have ever bought. Very happy with my purchase."
"Collars are great"
"Very nice well made collar and fast shipping."
"We are very pleased with the leather collar we purchased. It is solid leather, looks good, and our little dog seems quite comfortable in it."
"Shipping took forever and there was a mistake with a size when I received it. So I had to ship it back on my own dime plus I had to pay for shipping to get it back. The collars were nothing spectacular. Especially for what I ended up paying."
"Good quality, well made collar. As with most collars, I had a number of holes added to the sizing to better fit my dog."
"Extremely pleased with my purchase of two dog collars with name tags. They look beautiful and are well made. I will definitely buy from them again."
"Collar really not what it was advertised to be. Since this purchase I have bought and use another collar now"
"2nd order. Beautiful collars. We get a lot of compliments on it."
"Great premium leathers and craftsmanship in the production of collars. This is my third purchase and never disappointed."
"Very happy with this collar, well made!"
Genuine Collars is rated 4.39 based on 51 reviews