Genuine Collars Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Genuine Collars
"Shipping took forever and there was a mistake with a size when I received it. So I had to ship it back on my own dime plus I had to pay for shipping to get it back. The collars were nothing spectacular. Especially for what I ended up paying."
"Good quality, well made collar. As with most collars, I had a number of holes added to the sizing to better fit my dog."
"Extremely pleased with my purchase of two dog collars with name tags. They look beautiful and are well made. I will definitely buy from them again."
"Collar really not what it was advertised to be. Since this purchase I have bought and use another collar now"
"2nd order. Beautiful collars. We get a lot of compliments on it."
"Great premium leathers and craftsmanship in the production of collars. This is my third purchase and never disappointed."
"Very happy with this collar, well made!"
"Unimpressed with the rough quality of leather on the inside of the collar and leash. Especially considering how expensive the products are."
"All the Dog Collar sellers on the internet I had to pick this one Nothing wrong with the collar just a measuring mistake I made and They would not exchange or refund because they have a POLICY and Customer Service or Understanding is not included and when they finally said they would exchange they made a demand which I decline to agree $47 Lost for a Collar I can not use Company could of handle this differently"
Sorry you feel that way Joe, we have a very clear return and exchange policy in order to process returns and exchanges easily and within a timely manner for our customers. Unfortunately your demands for a free replacement for a collar of greater value than what you originally purchased could not be met.
"The collar I purchased was too wide for a cocker spaniel. I asked if I could exchange it for a smaller size but I have to pay both ways for shipping. I’m going to donate the collar to a shelter since I’m unable to use it on my dog."
"I am very worried as I have received this email but have not received my dogs collar yet"
"Excellent customer service."
"Great quality. I ordered the waterproof leather color and the color looks so much better in person than shown on the computer. It looks so good on my dog and everybody tells me he looks good! Quality leather I love it"
"I think the sizes ran a little large....Also I would like a wider collar. Quality of the product is excellent Service was excellent...I got the first one sent with an incorrect phone #. A new one was shipped the next day"
Hi Ron,

Thanks for your review. Your order was for a 1.5" wide collar and we offer collars up to 2" wide.

Thanks,
Genuine Collars
"Fine quality and beautifully crafted. Very pleased! Many thanks!"
"I’m extremely annoyed with the fact , that Genuine Collars are on every internet site I go to. I’m not planning to buy anything and ask to remove/stop it if possible. More to say... people who bought anything from you do not need your advertisements"
"The collar is good. We have a strong dog we don’t trust plastic collars..it does have a smell with the dye but a good product..but why am I paying US dollars when it comes from Quebec.. won’t order from u again."
Hi Margaret, we just added a feature to charge in CAD and AUD for our Canadian and Australian customers, next time you can select to be charged in CAD.
"I ordered , special order as I have mastiff girl, her neck is 31 inches around.. was custom made for her, red italian leather.. great price, outstanding quality.. amazing! Highly recommend"
"Excellent! Would buy again but this will probably last my German Shepherd's lifetime."
"Super quality . . . thick bridle leather. You'll love this purchase!"
Genuine Collars is rated 4.24 based on 38 reviews