geoffrey insurance Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend geoffrey insurance

Tell us how geoffrey insurance made you happy

"Very good indeed"
Are you geoffrey insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Wish I’d never accepted the quote."
Hi Sam,

I'm really sorry to hear you have not experienced our usual level of service on this occasion.

I'd really like to have a look into this for you, if you could email us your policy details to contact@geoffreyinsurance.com I will get this investigated.

Many Thanks,

Mark
"They have tried everything possible to get my no claims from another company, you just need to ring them and you get through to a person, who is most helpful, instead of sending a load of e-mails and still not getting anywhere, I am going to keep using this company, and the others that don't have a phone can take a run and jump."
geoffrey insurance is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews