Boostbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boostbox
Read Boostbox Reviews

About Boostbox:

We make premium protein packed fitness gifts. We made the original Protein Advent Calendar.

Tell us how Boostbox made you happy
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Can't think of anything, great service, great product!
I bought the selection box for my son who is a personal trainer. It came well packaged and arrived in good condition. He absolutely loved it. It's been great to try a different product every day and he has liked each one and would definitely buy the products again. (the birthday cake flavour bar...... oh my days, delicious) Great value too considering the cost of each item. I'd absolutely buy it again!
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Obviously it was a bit late but you did send an email to explain why Apart from that I think all has gone well
I bought this for my daughter as she is massively healthy and into protein. She has loved it and raved about it. A great job you guys. Well done
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Keep asking! You're doing great :)
The boost box advent calendar was the perfect gift for my run loving husband. It arrived quickly, in great shape and the variety bars has been amazing! Great value for money and a brilliant alternative to the usual chocolate or booze inspired calendars.
Quick delivery and quick response to an email checking delivery the person I bought it for loved it and the products are yummy especially the caramel cookie! Highly recommend 👍🏻
I recently bought the advent box for my 24 year old son. He has been very happy with the daily contents.
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? The option to select either sweet or savoury
Really nice selection, the worst thing about getting protein snacks is that even the best ones end up tasting rubbish when you've eaten a whole case of the same one. Would definitely recommend.
Great service and very fast delivery
Bought for husband and 21 year old son. They say best advent calendar ever. Highly recommended. Will definitely be buying next year.
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? All looks great to me!
Excellent quality and variation in the advent calender - would recommend. Customer service was also great with immediate response to a query I had! Well done - great to see new businesses doing a good job!
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Comms were good but about 24hrs per reply (couldn't have a conversation, I'd ask, 24hrs you'd reply, I'd reply immediately hoping for a quick answer but would have to wait (often to the next day)). However, I appreciate there are just 2 of you
Great advent calendar with great comms throughout (I was buying for someone that is gluten free). Really good quality box with an assortment of bars, cookies and more that gives you the chance to try brands you probably wouldn't normally.
Great product, I'm currently following a keto diet but still wanted to partake in the Advent calendar festivities. Love the range of protein goodies you get and some I'd never heard of that I'll definitely be ordering again! Would highly recommend.
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? N/a
I purchased an advent box for my gym-loving husband and it's been a huge success! He loves the variety of bars/balls behind each door and it's given him a chance to try out different flavours and brands. Ordering and delivery was hassle free and I have already recommended the site to friends.
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Can't think of anything!
Amazing Advent calendar! My husband loves opening it every morning to see what protein treat he gets to take to work that day!...a great selection too. Sam and Curt are very helpful and the customer service was great!
Very impressed with the contents.
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Offer options regarding flavours for each box, on what a client does/doenst want (i dont like dark chocolate, for example)
Although not all of the bars are my favourite, that's to be expected but they do all offer something different and it is a great way to keep myself from snacking on junk food over the festive period. Second year I have ordered and I will continue to do so in the future, I am a HUGE fan.
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Not a lot.
Excellent service and product.
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Nothing
Easy to use website, item was delivered on time and the contents of the advent calendar so far are amazing!
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? These could be personalised easily - would be a nice touch.
Great communication from the company, brought as a present for my dad as he is very into the gym and he absolutely loves this every morning for his countdown! Such a good product and great quality.
My son loves the Boostbox advent calendar.
Arrived on time and great condition and products. The recipient was very happy 😃
Boostbox is rated 4.66 based on 64 reviews