Boostbox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boostbox

About Boostbox: We make premium protein packed fitness gifts. We made the original Protein Advent Calendar.

Tell us how Boostbox made you happy

We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Keep going as you are.
"Very happy with my BoostBox delivery. Came in very good time ready for December and impressive list of suppliers for it."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Nothing uve got every thing down to a T
"Great service as all ways enjoyed last year's calender can't wait to try this year's"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Maybe every year change the packaging so that it looks more appealing, colourful and festive
"I purchased the boost box last year x 2 for my husband and my son, and they was very impressed with it so ihave puchased another 2 this year, its a great idea as a gift for males or females that like to stay healthy"
"Communication before purchase was helpful and friendly and email updates let me know when it was going to arrive. Love the marketing on social media- I have bought this as a gift and I can't wait for their reaction as I know they have seen it promoted! Great range of products compared to other brands."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Wider availability, tailored advents such as mass gainer, diet, low sugar etc
"Love the advent calendar!! Previous years I’ve bought 25 individual bars and had to wrap each one as an advent meaning a lot of time and money. The boost box advent is amazing value for money with quality products and a fab traditional advent layout. Highly recommend!"
"Great service as kept up to date with the delivery times. The advent calendar was delivered early and my dad and boyfriend loved the products last year so I’m sure they will this year too."
"Lovely product. Good communication"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? How about next year ? Seletion boxes ?
"Wow ! I can’t wait until the first of December to open my calendar it’s huge .if anything like my boostbox 📦it’s going to be stacked with loads of protein products .xx love lt"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Happy with service and products
"Product arrived on time and nicely packed. As it’s an advent calendar we’ve not opened it yet but it appears to be good value."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? ?
"2nd year ordering from these guys, the advent calendar is amazing and the service is great"
"Excited to give this to my fiance for his birthday later this month. He powerlifts so it's a great idea. Have had a sneaky peek inside and every item is different and a great variety. Only concern is some of them won't fit through the windows so will have to open it up, but not complaining, would rather have the full size bars! Postage was great, arrived quickly, kept up to date via email. Thanks guys!"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Less e mail hassle
"Service is efficient. Too early to rate itself. Too many promotional e mails after!!!"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? I don't usually do this bit no matter which company requests it however know your competitors and devise something they don't have.
"At inception, there were a couple of hiccups, delivery dates and invoicing. Now, a short time later, these have been ironed out and there is now an increase in selection of goods available to order too. Keep up the good work guys!"
"Quality product. Prompt service and wonderful customer service"
"Discovered Boostbox on Instagram and was totally amazed with the product. I look forward to my Boostbox every month not knowing what amazing products you get inside. Every month it is a different product which is fantastic as some of these products i have never heard of, and this way i can buy them again. Curt & Sam are both great any queries that i have they respond to your emails straight away, i couldn't fort these guys . Keep up the good work both of you , your doing great :-)"
Boostbox is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews