Boostbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boostbox
Read Boostbox Reviews

About Boostbox:

We make premium protein packed fitness gifts. We made the original Protein Advent Calendar.

Tell us how Boostbox made you happy
I gifted a vegan advent calendar to my brother. Oh my goodness, the communication is second to none, the service is outstanding and the product is excellent. I am more than happy to highly recommend and will definitely be placing further orders. Thank you.
Bought as a gift for my partner and he is absolutely loving it - he said they are amazing quality and can’t wait to try them each day. The customer service I received when purchasing this was next to none and nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
After a complaint about the none arrival of the calendar Sam was extremely helpful and sent a box out for next day delivery which arrived as promised
Wouldn’t buy again. I bought this as a gift but it was disappointing as the internal boxing of the advent calendar has collapsed, so when you open a window, you see two or three different bars. Ended up taking a bar for the wrong day - as you’ve no idea which bar is for which day. Great idea but poorly executed.
I ordered your Advent calendar in mid November and received an email saying it would be despatched on 24th November with 2-3 days delivery. Still not arrived despite your email response to my query with a tracking number that is inactive so I must assume you have not even despatched yet! I understand you are a small company but letting customers down is not a good way to go on. What are the chances of it arriving soon? If ever?
Purchased the 2019 calendar for my boyfriend, but couldn't help open it to see what was inside, very impressed! Thank you!
Amazing communication by Curt and Sam :) really love the advent calendar perfect gift for my hubby. Not a lot brands In the marked do protein advent calendars. So far this is the best I came across. Great selection. Great work !!!!!
Still waiting for delivery of the 2019 advent calendar. Delivery promises made them broken. Think December will arrive before the advent calendar.
Anyone thinking of ordering DON’T
Looks great and great value for money. The team are quick to respond and great customer service. They are pro active and wish them well for their small business and hope it's a success
Purchased the Boostbox Advent Calendar for my son as he'd loved the first one so much. He thoroughly enjoyed the contents!
A great gift to give someone. It was a thorough success.
Awesome advent calendar made me very happy during December!
I bought the advent calendar for my Husband - he absolutely loved it. He's a keen runner and cyclist and was complaining about the amount of chocolate treats at Christmas so this was perfect, our 2 year old also tried almost everything and gave it the thumbs up! I'll definitely get another one.
Purchased Boostbox advent calendar for Son who says it was excellent. Nothing in there he didn’t enjoy.

Order to delivery was prompt with no hitches.

Would highly recommend and will be purchasing again next year for sure.
The Boostbox Advent was a gift and the recipient was delighted. Very pleased overall.
I was impressed by these two guys. Manage a company so small that it grinds many shipments and orders a day, especially under the Christmas holidays. They were very kind, and I must also say with my surprise very fast, in solving my personal shipping problem. On November 14th I ordered (I'm from Italy) both the Christmas Advent Calendar and the Christmas Hamper Box, after a week nothing more. I had not written to them because I could only imagine the quantity of orders and the bustle of the couriers. The fact is that after 2 weeks the package had not yet left the courier's office.
I immediately contacted them (I contacted them on instagram and they were quick and considerate in answering and solving my problem) and within 24 hours they had sent me the whole thing again.
Well on November 29 it arrived home ...
What to say very, very very satisfied.

Thanks guys for making my Christmas better.

Happy Holidays!!
Very dissapointed - no nutriamino grenade bars PHDetc
We train and take protein bars seriously as a meal supplement in our weight training and CrossFit - won’t be buying this again. It felt cheap and we were missing a bar out of window 14 too
Fantastic idea, bought two for my sons { both gym nuts } and they loved them. Product tastes good and well presented. Will be buying them again for 2019, highly recommend these.
Brilliant advent calendar. My Gym loving partner is totally enjoying his daily treats. Its stopped him habing protein drinks as these taste delicious
I bought this advent calendar for my boyfriend and it really impressed him. Loved how the snacks were all full-size & very varied, would definitely purchase from you again.
Boostbox is rated 4.66 based on 64 reviews