Boostbox Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Boostbox

About Boostbox: We make premium protein packed fitness gifts. We made the original Protein Advent Calendar.

Tell us how Boostbox made you happy

"Purchased the Boostbox Advent Calendar for my son as he'd loved the first one so much. He thoroughly enjoyed the contents!"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Don't send me the same box twice when I ordered it once :) but you sorted it out quickly
"A great gift to give someone. It was a thorough success."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Nothing!
"Awesome advent calendar made me very happy during December!"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Nothing - it was excellent.
"I bought the advent calendar for my Husband - he absolutely loved it. He's a keen runner and cyclist and was complaining about the amount of chocolate treats at Christmas so this was perfect, our 2 year old also tried almost everything and gave it the thumbs up! I'll definitely get another one."
"Purchased Boostbox advent calendar for Son who says it was excellent. Nothing in there he didn’t enjoy. Order to delivery was prompt with no hitches. Would highly recommend and will be purchasing again next year for sure."
"The Boostbox Advent was a gift and the recipient was delighted. Very pleased overall."
"I was impressed by these two guys. Manage a company so small that it grinds many shipments and orders a day, especially under the Christmas holidays. They were very kind, and I must also say with my surprise very fast, in solving my personal shipping problem. On November 14th I ordered (I'm from Italy) both the Christmas Advent Calendar and the Christmas Hamper Box, after a week nothing more. I had not written to them because I could only imagine the quantity of orders and the bustle of the couriers. The fact is that after 2 weeks the package had not yet left the courier's office. I immediately contacted them (I contacted them on instagram and they were quick and considerate in answering and solving my problem) and within 24 hours they had sent me the whole thing again. Well on November 29 it arrived home ... What to say very, very very satisfied. Thanks guys for making my Christmas better. Happy Holidays!!"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? You sent two boxes out buy accident and them offered me thew second for half price to save p&p and messing around with returns. It was such a good idea, I wanted two but didn't like the cost, having a second one half price was perfect, great deal and you should use it on promotion next year.
"Fantastic idea, bought two for my sons { both gym nuts } and they loved them. Product tastes good and well presented. Will be buying them again for 2019, highly recommend these."
"Brilliant advent calendar. My Gym loving partner is totally enjoying his daily treats. Its stopped him habing protein drinks as these taste delicious"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? The packaging could have been more 'polished' as some of the snacks were getting stuck in other sections, but that didn't deter me from the product.
"I bought this advent calendar for my boyfriend and it really impressed him. Loved how the snacks were all full-size & very varied, would definitely purchase from you again."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Nothing. Very happy.
"Absolutely loved the protein advent calendar and the boost box that I bought for my husband. Excellent range of good quality and varied products. Will definitely buy from here again. Can’t fault the goods. Amazing!"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Sort out delivery- appreciate it was difficult this year and did get sorted
"Boostbox advent calendar was full of bars of great flavours and is being enjoyed greatly! Would definitely recommend to others."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Size and weight of the calendar to be shipped to my less fortunate friends who don't have such a good company in their countries
"I bought the advent calendar for a friend but she is in Singapore and unfortunately as the box weight is over 2kgs, cost a fortune to send so I kept it for me (maybe something to think of, more International shipment size friendly). I really love it. Everyday a new protein packed product to test, each one better than the other. Brilliant !"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Sell the products on your website not just through the monthly boost box options
"Fantastic Advent calendar and great customer service what more can I ask for!!!"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Can't think of anything, great service, great product!
"I bought the selection box for my son who is a personal trainer. It came well packaged and arrived in good condition. He absolutely loved it. It's been great to try a different product every day and he has liked each one and would definitely buy the products again. (the birthday cake flavour bar...... oh my days, delicious) Great value too considering the cost of each item. I'd absolutely buy it again!"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Obviously it was a bit late but you did send an email to explain why Apart from that I think all has gone well
"I bought this for my daughter as she is massively healthy and into protein. She has loved it and raved about it. A great job you guys. Well done"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Keep asking! You're doing great :)
"The boost box advent calendar was the perfect gift for my run loving husband. It arrived quickly, in great shape and the variety bars has been amazing! Great value for money and a brilliant alternative to the usual chocolate or booze inspired calendars."
"Quick delivery and quick response to an email checking delivery the person I bought it for loved it and the products are yummy especially the caramel cookie! Highly recommend 👍🏻"
"I recently bought the advent box for my 24 year old son. He has been very happy with the daily contents."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? The option to select either sweet or savoury
"Really nice selection, the worst thing about getting protein snacks is that even the best ones end up tasting rubbish when you've eaten a whole case of the same one. Would definitely recommend."
Boostbox is rated 4.80 based on 55 reviews