Boostbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boostbox
Read Boostbox Reviews

About Boostbox:

We make premium protein packed fitness gifts. We made the original Protein Advent Calendar.

Tell us how Boostbox made you happy
I ordered your Advent calendar in mid November and received an email saying it would be despatched on 24th November with 2-3 days delivery. Still not arrived despite your email response to my query with a tracking number that is inactive so I must assume you have not even despatched yet! I understand you are a small company but letting customers down is not a good way to go on. What are the chances of it arriving soon? If ever?
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? You sent two boxes out buy accident and them offered me thew second for half price to save p&p and messing around with returns. It was such a good idea, I wanted two but didn't like the cost, having a second one half price was perfect, great deal and you should use it on promotion next year.
Fantastic idea, bought two for my sons { both gym nuts } and they loved them. Product tastes good and well presented. Will be buying them again for 2019, highly recommend these.
Boostbox is rated 4.68 based on 60 reviews