Boostbox Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Boostbox

About Boostbox: We make premium protein packed fitness gifts. We made the original Protein Advent Calendar.

Tell us how Boostbox made you happy

We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? See above
"I bought this for my boyfriend as he loves protein bars however he feels that there should be more protein bars which contain less sugar In it instead of the protein bars with high carb and sugar content. There was quite a few pulsin bars which are very high in calories also. More PHD and grenade bars would be preferable. We both do really like the idea of this kind of advent calendar as it is different from the norm."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? More non-vegan bars
"Last years box was much better. More phd bars and tasty ones with protein. This year, and this is my own personal taste, too much vegan stuff and pulse brand which I’m not a fan of. Maybe have 2 versions- vegan and combination. Otherwise great idea. Maybe design needs refreshing?"
Boostbox is rated 4.80 based on 55 reviews