Boostbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boostbox
Read Boostbox Reviews

About Boostbox:

We make premium protein packed fitness gifts. We made the original Protein Advent Calendar.

Tell us how Boostbox made you happy
I gifted a vegan advent calendar to my brother. Oh my goodness, the communication is second to none, the service is outstanding and the product is excellent. I am more than happy to highly recommend and will definitely be placing further orders. Thank you.
Bought as a gift for my partner and he is absolutely loving it - he said they are amazing quality and can’t wait to try them each day. The customer service I received when purchasing this was next to none and nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
After a complaint about the none arrival of the calendar Sam was extremely helpful and sent a box out for next day delivery which arrived as promised
Purchased the 2019 calendar for my boyfriend, but couldn't help open it to see what was inside, very impressed! Thank you!
Amazing communication by Curt and Sam :) really love the advent calendar perfect gift for my hubby. Not a lot brands In the marked do protein advent calendars. So far this is the best I came across. Great selection. Great work !!!!!
Looks great and great value for money. The team are quick to respond and great customer service. They are pro active and wish them well for their small business and hope it's a success
Purchased the Boostbox Advent Calendar for my son as he'd loved the first one so much. He thoroughly enjoyed the contents!
A great gift to give someone. It was a thorough success.
Awesome advent calendar made me very happy during December!
I bought the advent calendar for my Husband - he absolutely loved it. He's a keen runner and cyclist and was complaining about the amount of chocolate treats at Christmas so this was perfect, our 2 year old also tried almost everything and gave it the thumbs up! I'll definitely get another one.
Purchased Boostbox advent calendar for Son who says it was excellent. Nothing in there he didn’t enjoy.

Order to delivery was prompt with no hitches.

Would highly recommend and will be purchasing again next year for sure.
The Boostbox Advent was a gift and the recipient was delighted. Very pleased overall.
I was impressed by these two guys. Manage a company so small that it grinds many shipments and orders a day, especially under the Christmas holidays. They were very kind, and I must also say with my surprise very fast, in solving my personal shipping problem. On November 14th I ordered (I'm from Italy) both the Christmas Advent Calendar and the Christmas Hamper Box, after a week nothing more. I had not written to them because I could only imagine the quantity of orders and the bustle of the couriers. The fact is that after 2 weeks the package had not yet left the courier's office.
I immediately contacted them (I contacted them on instagram and they were quick and considerate in answering and solving my problem) and within 24 hours they had sent me the whole thing again.
Well on November 29 it arrived home ...
What to say very, very very satisfied.

Thanks guys for making my Christmas better.

Happy Holidays!!
Fantastic idea, bought two for my sons { both gym nuts } and they loved them. Product tastes good and well presented. Will be buying them again for 2019, highly recommend these.
Brilliant advent calendar. My Gym loving partner is totally enjoying his daily treats. Its stopped him habing protein drinks as these taste delicious
I bought this advent calendar for my boyfriend and it really impressed him. Loved how the snacks were all full-size & very varied, would definitely purchase from you again.
Absolutely loved the protein advent calendar and the boost box that I bought for my husband. Excellent range of good quality and varied products. Will definitely buy from here again. Can’t fault the goods. Amazing!
Boostbox advent calendar was full of bars of great flavours and is being enjoyed greatly! Would definitely recommend to others.
I bought the advent calendar for a friend but she is in Singapore and unfortunately as the box weight is over 2kgs, cost a fortune to send so I kept it for me (maybe something to think of, more International shipment size friendly). I really love it. Everyday a new protein packed product to test, each one better than the other. Brilliant !
Fantastic Advent calendar and great customer service what more can I ask for!!!
Boostbox is rated 4.66 based on 64 reviews