Cerebral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cerebral
Read Cerebral  Reviews

About Cerebral :

Help for anxiety & depression. Online provider visits, care management, and prescriptions delivered to your door.

Way more convenient than driving an hour to a psychiatrist. Tried it out on a whim and loved it. Would highly recommend it!
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
My care counselor Michael is awesome, I always look forward to monthly meetings. I’m so glad I found Cerebral!
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
Telehealth is so important, it enables people to get care with an actual person over video or phone. Sometimes we just can’t physically get to a doctor’s office, but now Cerebral exists for all those who can’t do in-person. Thank you guys for creating this platform!
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
I felt like I was talking to a friend every time with my care counselor. We both shared our experiences, and it really brought me out of my anxiety and back down to earth. I can’t thank her enough.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
I got recommended Cerebral through one of my Facebook groups. It’s just as wonderful as they promised it would be.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
I’m here today because of my Cerebral care team. In the past, no one really took the time to educate me on the medication, but my provider did. She took the time to understand my symptoms, whether they were closer to anxiety or depression. My care counselor teaches me exercises and approaches and it’s literally changing my life.
A+!!! My provider listened to EVERYTHING. My history, how I was feeling, all my concerns. It was only half an hour, but I felt like we had gotten to really know each other. Thank you. I feel like I have a say in my treatment, and I feel like I can do this.
I saw a change in just a few weeks. Really, I am feeling so much better for the first time in years. I even got my boss to sign up. Do it!! You won’t regret it.
I had forgotten what hope felt like until I spoke with Anh. This service is worth it!
Can I do more than just review? I’m telling everyone I know. I can’t believe this is real. It’s amazing.
My boyfriend started Cerebral and referred me! Trying is scary but Cerebral makes it easy to start.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
You guys brought mental health access to the masses. You’re saving me money, and it’s really working. My depression doesn’t seem that bad.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
This feels like a safe space where I can share my feelings without judgment. Thank you.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
Cerebral feels like a safe space where I can share my feelings without judgement. Thank you for listening.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
I have to say, finding Cerebral was kind of like a miracle. Glad I took a plunge of faith and signed up.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
I was with another telehealth service just texting. I quit. Face to face telehealth is much better.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
My health insurance never made me felt heard, and I've been with them for years. This is a very cool platform with a great team that I’m glad I found.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
I really appreciate these guys for actually listening. It means so much to have someone to talk to when everything feels like it's going mayhem in the midst of unemployment and a global pandemic.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
I was skeptical at first, but it gets better every time I talk to them. Seriously.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
Back to my old self!! So happy I started this treatment with Cerebral. I’m actually leaving the house! Exercising! My friends and family are seeing a difference. And I have to say, it feels nice to be back.
Cerebral is rated 4.88 based on 96 reviews