Glasses Frames and Lenses Ltd Reviews

01400 282028

tina@glassesframesandlenses.com

Tell us how Glasses Frames and Lenses Ltd made you happy
Good galsses but hopeless service from Parcel Post
I always buy my frames from this company - they are by far cheaper than my optician. Their range is extensive and the service is very professional. The frames come in a case, well wrapped with everything you need. Highly recommended company to deal with.
Very nice glasses frames and great customer service. Will order from here again.
Very good and professional service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. As a family-owned and run business, we are passionate about customer service and ensuring that your shopping experience with us makes you feel valued. We certainly appreciate your custom.
Best wishes,
Tina & GFL Team
I am very pleased with my Lovely glasses
Good delivery
Exceptional service, (which is very rare to find these days. I had broken my original frames and my optician said they were no longer available. I knew the name of the manufacturer and frame code and went online. Glasses Frames and Lenses was one of the options and I was delighted to find they had the exact frame I wanted, available. Tina was most helpful in confirming it was the same colour and size, offered to put my lenses into the frames for free, and to post the frame first class, again at no extra cost. I had received my replacement frame within 48 hours of contacting Tina. I will definitely be using this company again.
Great service, Tina was really helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I had exactly what I needed. The glasses are good too!
I was in the market to purchase a pair of designer glass. I searched online and reached out to a few suppliers. Immediately glassesframes&lenses replied stating that they didn't have the glasses but would investigate and see what they could do. Within 24hrs, they responded saying they have contacted the supplier and have them. The entire process/transaction was very efficient and the customer service excellent. Thank you.
Excellent service and great glasses, highly recommended!
Tina the principle of the business,is very nice helpful and they are expert in there field,I am very pleased with my glasses,and the costs are very reasonable.
Would highly recommend.
Raymond.St Albans
Brilliant service. My husband broke his existing frames, and with current lock down he was unable to get to his opticians as they were closed, even for emergencies. Replacement frames sorted (same as broken ones) and lenses from broken glasses fitted into new frames. Cannot thank them enough.
Extremely prompt and helpful service. My glasses were glazed and delivered much less than their stated time. Superlative service and I'll definitely use them in the future!
I ordered a pair of glasses, when the glasses came to me they weren’t exactly what I had thought so I returned them. Glasses frames and lenses were very helpful and polite with me returning them and giving amazing customer service all round with the payment! From my mistake thinking the glasses would be different, it was handled very well. Very much recommend using Glasses Frames and Lenses as they are very helpful in anything you need and make some amazing glasses for good prices.
Website a bit misleading, but telephone response very helpful.
This is our sixth order and, as always, expert advice on choosing the best lenses and a very helpful service.
We also saved over £100 compared to high street prices for the same lenses. Plus, always a fast delivery to where we live in France. We really wouldn't go anywhere else ! Kim P.
Great support and the best pair of glasses I have ever had. Tokai 1.76 with fine edging. They even send my frame to Japan in order to apply the fine edging process on the frame. Also the price was half on what I would have paid in Greece !! I recommend this great shop to everyone!! Even when something was wrong with my order their support and reassurance and solution was excellent!! . Thank you again Tina and Diane for everything!!!
I had broken my Stepper frame comfort bridge and had tried all round to replace it to no avail. Then I discovered
GF&L who sourced and delivered a new bridge in what I thought was quick time and at reasonable cost!
The staff were freindly and super efficient.
I would have no hesitation in using this grrreat service again.
Very helpful staff ,a first class pair of spectacles Would recommend this company to anyone
Fab service.
Specs arrived really quick too.
Managed to order some frames for me which were apparently out of stock elsewhere.
Really pleased with frames, excellent service and really friendly staff
Glasses Frames and Lenses Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 318 reviews