Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

It was fast and easy! Got the full amount I was quoted. Being able to just pop it in a Fedex drop box with a label from Go Roostr made it simple. That said, I would recommend Go Roostr provide an option for customers to be sent boxes to put old devices in like I believe Apple does.
Fast. Everything as described.
Transaction went as expected. I evaluated the laptop I had for sale. They offered me a price that was reasonable for the condition of the laptop I had. Mailed it in with the label they sent and got my check it a week or so. The only delay in the process was the postal service. Since my check was tracked I could see it sat in the Philly post office for 3 days.
awesome, they were very cool !
Sent in my water damaged MacBook that quoted at $248 and got back exactly that. I didn’t know I could get that much money for something that doesn’t function anymore! I’m glad I used Go Roostr!
I had a great experience with Go Roostr. I sent my item in and got paid almost instantly when it arrived there. If I ever need to sell a device, I will for sure go to Go Roostr 1st!
I was super exited when I saw that this website offered the best price for my drowned iPhone 8 Plus. Overall, super happy with how quickly they responded once I mailed in my device. I received the money through PayPal which made it easy. Only minor grip is that the PayPal fee was deducted from the amount when it was sent to me. I ended up receiving about $5 less than what was originally agreed upon. I feel like that is something they should have covered. Besides that, great experience overall, and I would totally recommend these people to a friend. :)
Hi Gabriel, Thank you so much for your review and choosing to go with us! We really appreciate it and hope to work with you again in the future. We completely understand your issue with the PayPal fee but unfortunately there is no way around this as much as we wish PayPal did not charge a fee. We offer PayPal as a payment option since it is very convenient and allows customers to get their payment instantly, and the only downside is the fee they charge (PayPal charges all customers a fee of roughly 3% when they receive a payment). We try our best to let customers know this ahead of time by mentioning the fee on our checkout page to make sure there are no surprises, and I apologize if you did not see this. As you had mentioned about us covering the PayPal fee, if we were to cover PayPal's fee for customers it would force us to offer less of a price on devices which we would never want to do. This is also why we give customers an option of a company check which has absolutely no fees. So if you were able to wait an additional 2 to 3 days to receive your payment via a company check in the mail there would be no fees whatsoever and would allow you to receive the full amount. Please let us know if we can ever help with anything in the future and thank you again for your business! Best regards, Jon Steingart GoRoostr Inc.
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 725 reviews