Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

I have sold 4 pieces with them and ALWAYS great communication and follow up. Thank you!
Simple and easy process to ship, and received payment within a day of the delivery. This was also the highest price I was quoted online for my broken MacBook.
I could not be happier with my experience using Go Roostr! I had actually sent my laptop to another company (who I won't mention) and it ended up being a complete nightmare of an experience. After I got it back, I reached out to Go Roost and had my quote within a minute, sent the laptop in, and received my payment within days! Would highly recommend their service.
As described, easy to work with. Would definitely sell to them again.
Price offered was as good as anybody (and better than most) and the process was quick and smooth. Very communicative. Will absolutely use again.
The Best Buy website said I would get $0 for my 2013 Macbook Air. When I completed the estimate process on GoRoostr it was estimated to be $65. I cleaned my old laptop, packed it in a well-packed box, and a day later I got a confirmation email that they received my laptop. After two days, I received an email and a Zelle payment just as promised! This was great and easy!
So so easy and efficient!
Super fast and easy to use. Received the money in less than a week!
Offered a great price, online quote was legit, device was processed fast, and service was courteous. Look forward to using GoRoostr again.
Quick process and payment!
Go Roostr had excellent customer service! The return method was prompt, and they kept me updated throughout the whole process. They made it easy to get an estimate, send my MacBook in, and receive the money that they offered. They took my MacBook when Apple would not!
Made the process of getting rid of my old, water damaged laptop very easy! Got a fair price for what was essentially a hunk of junk!
Quick, easy, friendly!
My experience with Roostr was exceptional. They honored the quote price, paid for shipping, and paid me the day after delivery. Communication was excellent and the process was easy to manage. 5-STARS!
Fast with great customer service
Easy, fast way to get cash for your old apple products! This was my 2 & 3 sale with them. Each experience has been easy, the quite accurate, fast, and efficient!
Great service fast response and exact pay amounts. I will be recommending you guys to friends.
Very user friendly. Def recommended if yer looking to sell off broken or damaged computer stuff.
This was my first time selling anything to GoRoostr. I described my MacBook Pro 13" 2015 as accurately i could on their website, and they gave me a quote that was notably higher than the three other trade-in sites that i checked. This made me skeptical, thinking probably they find lame reasons to knock down the estimate upon arrival. (Having just undergone such an experience for a different electronic with a different company, I was feeling wary.) I also knew i could probably get slightly more if I did the selling myself, such as through a local market, but i didn't have time for the hassle or the nerve to do so in a pandemic. I also read a lot of very positive reviews online. So i took the chance and sent it in (following all packaging guidance). All my doubts were quickly alleviated as the shipping and payment was fast and easy, and the amount was the total of the quoted price! Such a relief. Would definitely recommend using GoRoostr.
They were super fast! Within 24 hours of them receiving the laptop, they venmoed me the same amount as promised online. They also sent personal (not automated) emails keeping me posted, which I really appreciated.
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 731 reviews