Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

Excellent, efficient, responsive, & very user-friendly!
The communication was awesome. They let me know when they received my lap top and sent me another update when they were done reviewing it. Payment was sent right away. Highly recommend, great customer service!
Go Roostr was fast, professional, and super easy to work with on my laptop recycle. I would definitely recommend them!
Go Rooster was amazingly easy to use! Easy to follow directions, great communication, simple instructions to ship and SUPER quick payment! They pay top dollar! Highly recommend. Don't waste your time and effort on other sites or the hassle of auction type sites.
They gave me best price and paid the next day! The payment matched the initial quote. It was a wonderful experience.
They were great to work with, I sold them my old laptop that was completely broken and they gave me the best price by far on buying it from me! Super easy process to ship it to them, and they were very quick to send me the full quoted payment in an easy fashion. Thank you!
So easy and fast! They sent the money right away
When getting ready to sell my MacBook Air I knew I wouldn't get much for it. I looked at multiple sites and not only did Go Roostr offer the most but they had a very easy process for sending your product in, and as I found out later, excellent customer service. I absolutely recommend them as a hassle free way to sell your old Apple products that are just collecting dust.
Easily automated, simple, venmo made things easy. Would highly recommend!
Great experience selling them a 2018 MacBook Pro.

They were very quick to reply to my questions over email, of which I had a few.

They evaluated the machine very quickly upon receipt and paid me that same day.

Great service, all around!
Excellent service!
They are awesome! Finally found a company that is reliable and doesn’t rip people off! πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜„
Go Roostr 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
The process of selling my Macbook Pro with Roostr was very easy. Apple had said that there was no trade in value for my machine but they would be happy to "recycle" it for me, aka break it down for parts to reuse and make a profit selling back to other customers. I plugged my machine's info into Roostr's website, and they gave me a quote based off of the specs, sent me shipping instructions and free shipping label, and within days the money was in my account. Happy with the overall experience.
I was skeptical that I could actually recycle my apple products and be paid for it. I was thinking about going to Best Buy where they do it for free but I found GoRoostr. I got paid for recycling - FAST! From printing the shipping label to getting paid through Zelle, the process took 3 business days.
This was fantastic! I’ve been looking for months for a easy, quick way to get rid of old MacBooks and goRoostr was that place. Easy to understand instructions and processing. 10/10 experience!!
Fast, fair and excellent service!
It was so easy to use GoRoostr! I was able to simply enter my MacBook serial number and then go through the very easy process of adding additional information. The price I received was extremely fair, and I got my payment very rapidly after they received my MacBook. I would definitely use them again and recommend them highly!
I would recommend anyone to this place. I’m so happy I was able to find a place to take my broken MacBook Pro. Easy shipping and you get your money fast. I’ll definitely be doing more business with them.
Amazing service. The process was so simple and fast. Very happy.
This is a very good service and they are very much true to their word. I would absolutely recommend.
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 634 reviews