Go Roostr Reviews

Go Roostr 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Jackson Blankenship
Go Roostr 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Layla McCain
Great business! Fast and efficient.
I am very pleased with my experience with Roostr. I got an email as soon as they received my computer and received payment a day later in the full amount I was quoted.
Quick and easy trade in. I love it! Thank you for having this service available!
Very easy to use and great communication!
Item was processed and payment was provided quickly. Status updates along the way were helpful. This is the 3rd or 4th item I've sold to GoRoostr over a number of years, and the experience has been great every time. Highly recommended.
The process was so easy and straightforward. Highly recommended! Thank you so much
Fast, communicative, honest. Was skeptical, but they are exactly what they say they are and do not nickel and dime you.
Very seamless process and transaction. Paid me very quickly after they received my package and I received the exact amount that they said they would pay me in my quote! Highly recommend
Seamless process, fast payment, and accurate quote. Will absolutely use Go Roostr in the future!
Best experience ever!!
So fast and sufficient!
The team at Go Roostr reached out to me several times to keep me up to date during the entire process of sending the device, processing, and payment. The team paid me exactly what I had mentioned for the condition of my device. I highly recommend them!
Fast, easy, and the quote was accurate. Excellent communication - I knew exactly where I was in the process throughout each step.
Go Roostr provides better customer service, higher trade-in values, and they are honest. In the past year I have had several problems with the Apple trade-in partners and will never use them again. When a company lies about the condition of a device, it's time to move on to a company you can trust. I am very, very happy that I found Go Rooster and have used them twice. They process trade-ins very quickly and they keep you informed throughout the process. I highly recommend this company and will continue to use them.
Great communication throughout a very quick process. Just as the site says, the payment was received the next day! The longest part of the process is the shipping.. LOL!
My laptop screen was broken but in good shape. Roostr gave me the most for my laptop and it was super easy to send it in and receive my money! Will definitely use them in the future! Just fantastic!
The process was quick and easy. I got the money I was quoted based off of my accurate description. Using PayPal to get the money instantly was also nice.
Easy and simple nothing else to say, will be using again in the future.
My experience with Go Roostr was quick and easy. I highly recommend them and will be using them again in the future. Steve was great with communication and was very helpful!
GoRoostr is fast and professional. Running a small business, it’s a nightmare when technology goes haywire. The team at GoRoostr makes it easy to get paid while recycling your unusable computers.
Go Roostr is rated 5.0 based on 1,274 reviews