Go Roostr Reviews

Go Roostr 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Jackson Blankenship
Go Roostr 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Layla McCain
Easy process. Fast response. And friendly service. Just about perfect!
If I need to sell my old iphone or macbook in the future, this is the only place to go.
Good customer support, a fair price quote, quick turn around payment check I will use again in the future Tnaks alot
Easy process and very fair offer for my MacBook.
Amazing and steadfast service! They guide you along the way! Price as promised :D
I was given an old computer ftom my friend. But some reasons I could not ppen it. it was locked. So I searched online to sell it and I found this site. It was very easy processing to sell it and you can trust Roostr. Highly recommend!
The process was super easy and fast. The communication was excellent and they paid what they estimated. I totally recommend it, thanks guys!
My 2019 MacBook Pro recently bit the dust and I was looking to try and finance a new computer however I could - so I was really happy to find GoRoostr and see they offered a fair value for my broken computer. I gave them the details, boxed it up, sent it out free of charge, and got my $330 the morning after it arrived at their facility. I'm really happy with their service and will absolutely suggest them to anyone I know who might be getting rid of old or broken Apple products!
Excellent service as promised for 1 business day assessment and payout. Would recommend them again.
Efficient and easy. They provided a shipping label and sent me Paypal payment shortly after receiving and inspecting. Great!
Amazing! Quick and easy! Got my refund right away!
Easy. Very fast. Got my money! Wonderful.
The process with Go Roostr was easy, clear, and quick! I was the person googling "is this legit?" because it seemed too good to be true - but it is legit. I had a broken Macbook and got a little over $100 for it. But that's $100 I didn't have before, so I'm happy. Would recommend and use again.
Goroostr was very easy to work with. Everything went so smoothly and quick! Would definitely use them again!
Easy process!
I've sold a lot of gear to them. They're fast, fair, and they make it easy. Thanks!
Excellent service, easy to deal with. Payment very fast!!
Great communication and fast payment. Easy process! Thank you
Great service! Quick turnaround time, great communication with regular updates! Highly recommend.
Amazing experience and so easy!
Go Roostr is rated 5.0 based on 1,274 reviews