Go Roostr Reviews

Go Roostr 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Jackson Blankenship
Go Roostr 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Layla McCain
I'm always skeptical with companies I have never heard of, but after reading multiple positive reviews and doing some more research on my own I decided to go with Go Roostr to sell my MacBook Pro. They were by far the ones who offered more. The communication was very clear, and I received my money in the same day they received my Mac. I chose to get paid by Venmo which was super easy and fast.
The process was very smooth and seamless.
Straightforward process, received payment within 24 hours of Go Roostr receiving my laptop. No hesitation using Go Roostr again.
Go Roostr processed my item promptly without any hiccups. It's a pleasant experience. I will definitely contact them for future needs.
My macbook finally died after 10 years, which was so sad. Roostr sent me a label, sent it out and got money 3 days later. Helped with the cost for a new macbook! Thank you!
Super easy process. Will definitely use them again in the future.
First time using Go Roostr! It was an awesome and easy experience. Printed out the shipping label, mailed my Macbook, and was paid the exact quote the day after they received it. Great communication too. Will definitely use them again!
I had a great experience. Quick and easy and they were the most fair buyers I saw in my research
Effortless process..great communication letting me know each step.
was a quick and easy process!!
Very easy process with prompt email replies and payment.
Very easy and straightforward process
I had a great experience selling with go roostr, the team was very helpful with all questions I had and I appreciated how they kept me up to date the whole process by sending me emails!
This company is legit. I sent my Macpro book to them and everything went as promised. They paid me via Venmo and it was seemless. I got a good price for my almost perfect laptop. Would do business with them again.
Very quick service and great customer service!
Simple to get a quote and much more consumer-friendly pricing compared to competitors, would certainly utilize Go Roostr's services again when the need arises for those facts alone.
Very easy and quick turnaround
This is my first time using Go Roostr. I was a bit worried initially as I haven't heard of them. After doing some research, I decided to give them a try and the whole process was butter smooth. They offered the best price for my Macbook Air and all it took was packaging it up, slap on the label and ship the box. They prompted processed the order once the shipment arrived. Glad I found Go Roostr!
GORoostr was a great service, I called them to ask a couple of questions before send my new MacBook in for sale. They were friendly and the online directions and process was easy and clear. Once my item arrived they reached out let me know they received the laptop. Then paid me out after inspecting it the next day. Definitely recommend them and would use them again.
Great business! Fast and efficient.
Go Roostr is rated 5.0 based on 1,273 reviews