Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

Prompt and excellent service. Very satisfied.
The price they quoted was the payout they made. It was fast, they were friendly and honest. Just choose Go Roostr, you won't regret it.
I didn’t think my old Mac was worth anything so I was pleasantly surprised when I got an immediate quote. The process was very easy and I got my check about a week after shipping my laptop.
Top grade experience. Everything happened smoothly as promised - they sent the check for the quoted amount same day they received my notebook. Paid more than Apple would have (ie. nothing). But most importantly it's good to know that my old MacBook Air is not slowly rotting away in a landfill. Thank you Go Roostr!
Quality operation. They do what say and do it efficiently.
they’re amazing! i got a check in the mail for the exact quote i received online.
The process was very easy and fast, the price I got for my old laptop was fair. I would definitely use Go Roostr again!!!
Very professional & honest. Easy to place a value, easy to ship & a check in the promised amount received promptly.
I feel this is fair company that gave me a decent offer for my used Macbook Air and didn't attempt to lower their offer after receiving it. Everything went smoothly. I received my check faster than I would have expected. I would definitely do business with Go Roostr again.
These guys are awesome! They respond quickly and answered all questions I had. They made the shipping process extremely easy and their turn around for payment was fast. I highly recommend Go Roostr to anyone! Oh and I got this epic sticker with my check :)!!
Very quick and really honest handling, feels like a royalty customer. I always shop around before making final decisions but always end with Go Roostr. Highly recommend.
jon was friendly and patient, helped me easily + honestly valuate and ship my 10 machines to their facility. was pleasantly surprised that i didn't have to pay for shipping them all to them, it was a huge headache project i'm glad i had their help with resolving. would 1000% work with them again, thanks!
Fast, efficient, & friendly. I'll definitely use them again.
Great service! Very fast processing and received a check for the whole quoted amount in 2 days.
They had the best price for my 2011 MacBook Pro 17 inch. The process was super quick and as soon as they received my computer they sent me a check with a tracking number.
Go Roostr was very prompt with my sell. I sent my item to them and they received it, processed it and send me a check in three days. Very expeditious. Would definitely use again.
Super fast turnaround and clear communication throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend them.
Ez-peasy! Get a quote, send it in, get paid 💵!
Just received the money for my computer. Everything went great, from the ease in sending it to them, to the quick payment of exactly what they said. They also gave me the highest price of any of the other companies I researched. Also, had excellent communication with them during the process, as it took me awhile to mail it to them. Highly recommend Go Roostr!
I sold my old MacBook to Roostr. The process was very thorough and professional. The money came just in time and everything was very good!
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 188 reviews