Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

"This was first experience with Go Roostr. I have to say, I'm impressed! They turn-around time was excellent and their communication with me was top notch. I had been using It's Worth More in the past, but found a better price here, so I plan on using Go Roostr in the future. I'm very satisfied."
"Great service! I got a exactly what they offered. Very happy with the experience. Highly recommended."
"The staff at Go Roostr was extremely helpful in the process of selling my MacBook Pro. They talked me through every step and help with every question."
"Originally i was scared this was a scam because other companies that do the same thing were offering me way less for my macbook pro but within 4 days i had my check and it cleared at the bank the same day. This is a legitimate business that speaks to you throught the whole process. Very happy with the results. Thanks Go Roostr! Plus they send you a cool ass sticker with your check lol"
"Honest people, i originally thought it was a scam because other companies doing the same thing were offering me way less than what i got from Go Roostr but i had my money in 4 days which was perfect for me. I can now say this is a legitimate company who will give you top dollar for your electronics."
"Fast, worked well, I got paid :)"
"I have sold many devices to GoRoostr and they have always had the best price, fast payment, and excellent responsiveness and tracking. I highly recommend GoRoostr to anyone that is looking to sell their used phone, tablet or laptop."
"Excellent & fast service !!"
"Getting a fair trade in price and avoiding the craziness of FB Marketplace/Craigslist was well worth it. You guys are great."
"Got what I consider to be top dollar for a late 2011 MacBook Pro. Really appreciated the emails telling me the status of the transaction at every point, and I really appreciated the quick turn around on my check. No complaints."
"excellent customer service"
"There were several sites offering to buy my old MacBook. I chose these guys because they asked for the serial number, which I appreciated, as that meant they knew the exact computer they were buying in case so hadn’t answered the questions about it correctly. Also, they paid $2.00 more than the next highest payer. The check came fast and they offered tracking for it. Good experience!"
"The process was very efficient. They emailed me as soon as they received the device, inspected it, and sent the payment within a day. Very great experience overall."
"Great service and excellent turnaround time! I didn't even realize that I could sell my computer (it was in great shape, about five years old) but decided to look into any companies that might recycle or purchase older systems. Luckily I stumbled across these guys and couldn't be happier about the experience. HIGHLY recommended!"
"The process was extremely simple. I got the full amount quoted. The cheque was mailed out the day after they receieved and assessed my laptop. There were no gimmicks or dishonesty involved. I would recommend this company for trade ins."
"at first i was a little sketchy of this website. i kept thinking “i’m sending a really expensive laptop, what if i don’t get it back or get payment for it.” gladly, my thoughts were reassured once they emailed me back saying they had received it and was processing my payment, by the next day i got my check in the mail!"
"Had a great experience, so glad I found Roostr. Fair price for a MacBook that was pretty much useless to me, really speedy service, friendly customer service communication. Really really nice to know an old laptop is going to be properly recycled/upcycled too!"
"Fastest and best communication of all the sites to sell your old macs. Very quick processing and payment (less than 24 hours)"
"You guys are amazing. So legit. Adam K. is top notch! I send many thanks."
"So glad I found GoRoostr!. Best Buy did not offer me anything on my old Macbook Pro. GoRoostr was upfront with their offer, which included free shipping and extremely speedy check in the mail. Excellent site!"
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 124 reviews