Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

Transaction went as expected. I evaluated the laptop I had for sale. They offered me a price that was reasonable for the condition of the laptop I had. Mailed it in with the label they sent and got my check it a week or so. The only delay in the process was the postal service. Since my check was tracked I could see it sat in the Philly post office for 3 days.
I sent Go Roostr my 2016 MacBook Pro. They acknowledge receipt of it promptly. They wrote a check for the ammount promised on my quote and shipped the check to me promptly. Funds were received. Everything about the transaction met my expectations. I would recommend Go Roostr.
Legit, easy, and transacts exactly as indicated. Great customer service.
Exactly as advertised. Great way to make the most out of an unused computer
The process was super user friendly, and rooster did a great job of walking through the steps with you!
Got paid as quoted. Quick and easy process. Will use again in future.
Turn around was fast and paid in full. Adam is friendly, professional and easy to work with.
Excellent, honest and quick service!
Go Rooster responded quickly with an offer for my Mac computer. They offered a higher price than Apple, provided a shipping label to ship it at their cost, and promptly sent me a check for the agreed amount.
Would recommend their service.
Very straightforward online process to register my 2012 MacBook Pro, that had stopped turning on, for hassle free recycling with GoRoostr. Moments later I had a postage label for shipping, boxed my laptop and was headed to the post office. A week after that email confirmations were received and the cash was in my PayPal.
Gave the most money for my computer with very quick payout.
I'm very pleased that I was able to find Go Roostr. It offered me a very reasonable price compared to 4 other sites that I checked. The return went very smoothly and I received the payment quickly. I highly recommend them.
It was a very nice procedure in just about every way, the only feedback I have is if like in my case the Mac does not boot into the Operating System to show you how to get all the proper information they are looking for to get you the best possible price for the customer that is.
Super easy to do and such a great experience! Will definitely tell my friends about this site!
excellent experience. they paid me via venmo the most out of any other offers for my macbook pro. all I did was drop off my package at a walgreens and it was shipped to them by the next day; and then I was venmo'd the next day. really fast and really satisfied. thank you!
The service was so truthful and honest. I had a water damaged MacBook and they not only provided the best rate but made the whole process so easy. God bless.
Super efficient! It took three days from shipping out my laptop to getting the money deposited in my account.
Recommend this to everyone who wants to trade in his or her electronic devices.
Great experience, Great communication every step of the process
Great follow up once item was received
And instant financial compensation once processed. I'm grateful and truly appreciative.. No I plan to invest into GoRoostr Stock what's the symbol 😜
I actually wasn’t sure how legit this company would be. But I had a liquid damaged 2017 MacBook Pro that was physically in good (almost great) condition. Apple wouldn’t take it for parts and suggested I recycle it. I had invested so much money and work into this computer and I didn’t want to just throw it away. It was either recycle it or try to make some money off of it, no matter how little. GoRoostr helped me make a little something out of my damaged computer. It was truly an offer I could not refuse lol. I recommend them to anyone who has products that are deemed damaged or unworthy to resell. Thank youu!
Go Roostr 5 star review on 12th January 2021
I had never heard of Roostr before but now I’m a fan. It’s an awesome service. No issues at all. Customer service was great and I was notified every step of the way with a fast payment for my old Mac. I would definitely use them again and will recco to friends and family.
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 577 reviews