Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

"Was skeptical at first, but this was a completely seamless process that was quick and easy. Got my check the next day in the mail with first class USPS tracking number attached. As advertised. Would highly recommend."
"Look no further if you have used Apple products to sell. These guys are 100% trustworthy and will give you the best value for your goods. The process couldn't be easier, and their communication and speed in managing the entire transaction is flawless. I'm so glad I found GoRoostr!"
"Super easy process to trade in my laptop; clear instructions and they reimbursed me at a fair price!"
"This company gave me the best price on my used laptop. They were very responsive, made shipping simple and payment was extremely fast! 5 stars because I couldn’t leave 6."
"Sold two old macbooks to Go Roostr and had a great experience. Thank you to Adam and everyone else on the team!"
"Great company. I traded in an old macbook - the turnaround was fast, they made it easy, and offered a great price."
"The process was easy and fast! I received exactly what I was quoted. Definitely recommend Go Roostr to others!"
"Very quick process resulted in me getting a check in 3 days."
"First time selling used laptop online, considered using offer up or ebay but didn't want to deal with the back and forth emails from buyers, looked into Gazelle and others, but Go Roostr made the best offer and although there wasn't much I could find online about them, the BBB rating and lack of negative reviews made me comfortable trying them out; after filling out equipment survey, the UPS ship label was available for printing, took a week to ship, got email confirmation that laptop was received and a couple of hours later got an email that payment was processed, also got a confirmation email from PayPal (PP deducts ~3% fee - fyi), solid service, will definitely use them again in the future when I'm ready to upgrade my macbook pro."
"very transparent and painless execution from start to finish :) I've been trading with them for the last ~5 years, not even once i had a problem. very trusted."
"Awesome company. This is the way all online companies should work."
"Great company and very honest!"
"GoRoostr is the best. The whole process was smooth and quick. The team is responsive, polite, understanding, and trustworthy. I was able to get more for my MacBook Pro from GoRoostr than any other place. These guys paid me as soon as they got and checked my laptop. Great service. No games. I'd do business with them again."
"GoRoostr"
"Best price and fastest service. Used to be a Gazzell customer but now I’m completely Go Roosyr"
"Absolutely perfect experience with Go Roostr! Everything happened exactly as described once I placed my order. Check came very quickly at exactly the payout promised."
"Easy to work with, honest, and fast!"
"Excellent experience...quick, easy, reliable and offered more $$$ than anyone else!!! I thought it was too good to be true, but they lived up to every word."
"Best customer service and best offer! Sold my second 2008 MacBook Pro at the best offer."
"Did exactly what they said they would do. Very organized and clear communication. Thank you"
Go Roostr is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews