Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

Quick and easy way to sell a broken laptop. Very pleased
GoRoostr was super user friendly and explained they process efficiently! They also made their product expectations very clear and left me happy I sold my phone to them.
Fast, and easy sale. I was very happy with the team at Go Roostr. They have great communication!
The entire process was fast and simple. There wasn't anything complicated or stressful. I had a great experience selling my Mac.
This company is awesome. The whole process was easy and I received my payment very quickly. I will definitely be recommending this company to friends and family.
I had a great experience with Roostr after failing to trade in my broken screen MacBook Pro 15 inch with the manufacturer. The Roostr quote was the payment I received for my computer and the whole transaction was done within a week. Definitely will be a repeat customer.
Easy to use and prompt payment! Would recommend!
It was extremely easy to recycle my old MacBook Air (2013). A prepaid label was supplied, and instructions were clear. They were able to estimate its value on line at the very outset, and the check arrived a few days after they let me know they had received the laptop and verified that it was as I had said on their submission form. I provided my own shipping box and packing.
I was a bit skeptical, but I honestly am really happy that I gave it a try!
They offered me a much higher quote than others and the process went much smoother than I expected. Just the delivery time took kinda long because I sent my laptop all the way from Seattle. Would recommend to everyone!!!!
This is my first time using Go Roostr and it was a great experience! They offered the best price for my MacBook Pro and the transaction fast and seamless. I highly recommend them!
Wow! Really fast and super easy!
Great experience. Quick payment. 10/10!
I have done business with them with two of my macbooks and both times they gave been very attentive and very fast wuth the whole process! Highly recommend them!
Easy, as 1, 2, 3. Great customer communication and support. Money sent on time. I am now getting rid of some more items and unplugging, and recouping some money at the same time.
Best decision by far! I was extremely skeptical because it sounds too good to be true but they were easy to work with. They emailed me as soon as they received my MacBook Pro and I received my zelle payment the very next morning.
They did a great job at getting back to me in a timely manner as well as making the process extremely seamless. I will definitely use them again.
Excellent communication! Fast transaction. Very, very professional. I found THE place to sell all my old Apple devices from now on.
I LOVE THEESE GUYS THEYRE AMAZING YOU Guys Rock! And respond very timely and awesome communication. Thank you guys for everything! Will be using again soon for sure and will recommend to all my friends
Everything was pretty easy.
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 939 reviews