Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

700 Veterans Circle, Suite 400
Warminster

Great Company, Go Roostr is a reliable company to do business with. They have great reviews because they are trustworthy and they have a good reputation. It’s a pleasure to do business with them. They paid me very quickly and the amount that they quoted me. A+
It was time to sell my MacBook and I looked all over the net. Go Roostr easily came out on top both in price and follow-through. They just could not be beat, and they are really worth a look.
Top notch experience!!
They make it super easy and efficient to sell your device. & also communicate very well when it comes to the process
Efficient, fair, and fast payment for quoted amount. Highly recommend.
Amazing company, I looked at over 5+ places to sell my broken macbook at, and none of the prices matched not even half of what GoRoostr was offering, and what I just received through zelle!!
It’s been a pleasure doing business with you guys. Thank you again Go Roostr
Awesome Experience
I appreciated Go Roostr's transparent and clear guidance for how to assess the quality of my laptop. After sending it in to Apple and getting offered $0, which was a shock, I was hoping to get a little bit of money for an old but still functional computer. Go Roostr was proactive in their communication and I got the full value of my laptop. Very happy – I'll use them again next time I have an old laptop I want to sell!
A trusted place where I can trade and sell without any hassle. Easy transactions and great support from the team. It was quicker than I thhought and the value always good and never changed - so ts great
Excellent company to sell to - they are super quick and communicate efficiently. I have sold several items to them and the process is both easy & exactly as described. Highly recommend.
Great process, quick and easy!
Great program. They offered a fair price for a computer I would no longer use. I got a shipping label right away and paid via Venmo a few days later.
Fast service, great deal!
Great! All as promised, and prompt
Very easy and seamless process. They paid as promised, and very quickly. Will for sure do business with Go Roostr again.
Fast, efficient, great communication!!! Will definitely come here again!
They were great gave me a great rate for my computer. And received my payment fast
Fast service with great communication.
Fast easy money!