Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

"Amazing straightforward experience and they did everything they said they would! I got the most money for my macbook pro and received my check only 2 days after they got my laptop. I will definitely be using them again when needed and so glad I found them!"
"I was super exited when I saw that this website offered the best price for my drowned iPhone 8 Plus. Overall, super happy with how quickly they responded once I mailed in my device. I received the money through PayPal which made it easy. Only minor grip is that the PayPal fee was deducted from the amount when it was sent to me. I ended up receiving about $5 less than what was originally agreed upon. I feel like that is something they should have covered. Besides that, great experience overall, and I would totally recommend these people to a friend. :)"
Hi Gabriel,

Thank you so much for your review and choosing to go with us! We really appreciate it and hope to work with you again in the future.

We completely understand your issue with the PayPal fee but unfortunately there is no way around this as much as we wish PayPal did not charge a fee. We offer PayPal as a payment option since it is very convenient and allows customers to get their payment instantly, and the only downside is the fee they charge (PayPal charges all customers a fee of roughly 3% when they receive a payment). We try our best to let customers know this ahead of time by mentioning the fee on our checkout page to make sure there are no surprises, and I apologize if you did not see this. As you had mentioned about us covering the PayPal fee, if we were to cover PayPal's fee for customers it would force us to offer less of a price on devices which we would never want to do. This is also why we give customers an option of a company check which has absolutely no fees. So if you were able to wait an additional 2 to 3 days to receive your payment via a company check in the mail there would be no fees whatsoever and would allow you to receive the full amount.

Please let us know if we can ever help with anything in the future and thank you again for your business!

Best regards,

Jon Steingart
GoRoostr Inc.
"Extremely easy, quick and painless! The folks were very responsive and polite."
"Amazing service!"
"I have used GoRoostr many, many times since they first launched. They were tremendous in that very first transaction and they have only continued to exceed my expectations in each and every interaction since. They are lightening fast to respond and meet or exceed all their commitments. A rare gem in customer service and reliability."
"Fantastic Service. Extremely professional and attentive. Great company."
"Great customer service. Fast delivery of payment. Go Roostr price quote was $500.00 more than other similar company price quotes for my MacBook Pro. Five star recommendation!"
"I have now sent 2-MacBook Pros to Go Roostr, initially mine and later my wife’s and I highly recommend them."
"Great service and people! Highly recommend :)"
"GoRoostr is the BEST buyer of used Mac product ! Don't even waste your time looking at anyone else thru Google search. GoRoostr.com is a wonderfully simple web site. The quote, shipping, and rapid payment process easy as advertised. Their great supportive communication is indicative of a SUPERB business. Go see for yourself... GoRoostr will EXCEED your expectations. Highly recommended ! 🐾"
"These guys are truly the best!! I have sold 2 Macbook Airs in the past and they are so easy to work with. I've just sold my wife's iPhone SE and once again it was easy, they paid me what the online estimate indicated, and I had a check the day after it was received (I am located very close). But again I can't say enough how great this company is!"
"I sold my macbook. They had the best offer, provided great customer service when I needed assistance, communicated thoroughly, processed my sale quickly, and were all around great to work with! They were much better than other companies I was working with--both the service and the offer!"
"I couldn't possibly be more happy, or more effusive, with my experience of selling a damaged MacBook at Go Roostr. Not only did they provide excellent, fair value, they responded in the most professional AND friendly manner, not to mention quick and timely. I'd go with them for any resale of 2nd hand, used or damaged computer or smartphone products, from here on out. Mahalo piha! (Thank you very much, in Hawaiian.)"
"Great place to do business. Not only are they incredibly fast to respond to you, they took the actual initiative to review my computers and my quote came back higher than initial estimate. Not many businesses would be that honest! Highly recommend."
"Had a seamless, easy, FAST and efficient experience with ROOSTR. Adam was SO quick the second he got my laptop; he paid me out. No wait, no long drawn out process. I really appreciate that about a company. I got exactly what I was quoted. Thanks guys!!! 12/10 recommend."
"Quick and fair payment. Responsive support. Highly recommend over selling to Apple!"
"I received a higher payment estimate than both Apple and Gazelle ( $5-$10 more) and the best thing is that they paid me the same day they received my laptop and payment comes via Paypal so I get it same-day. Apple will only give you a credit to spend on their website. Extremely happy with the entire process!"
"The experience with Go Roostr was superb!!!"
"Selling my computer with Go Roostr was so simple! They asked a few questions about the condition of my Mac and they emailed me a shipping label with FedEx. Be prepared to pay for packaging for your device at FedEx. Other than that it couldn't have been easier. Go Roostr paid me the amount promised based on the condition of my Mac. They sent the check immediately after receiving my computer. I highly recommend selling to them! Very reliable."
"I had a great experience selling an old Mac to Go Roostr. I emailed them with a question and they replied very promptly and sent me an updated shipping label to cover two devices so we could use a single box. Will be using this service again!"
Go Roostr is rated 4.98 based on 58 reviews