Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

"Simple process, and they did what they said. Fast pay!"
"Excellent experience! Straight forward , clear and they delivered what they promised. Thanks Go Roostr"
"The process was easy and simple. They were responsive and communicated each step of the process (confirmation and delivery of check)."
"Go Roostr made it easy to get an estimated value for my 12” Macbook that needed a new logic board, which I wasn’t going to pay for. In less than 7 days, I shipped my laptop to them on their dime, got an email when they received it, another email a day later saying they had evaluated the laptop and agreed with my description, and that a check was in the mail (with a tracking number). Bummed to give up my laptop but very pleased with my experience with Go Roostr."
"Fast, easy and a better trade-in value than Apple!"
"Excellent Customer Service! Adam was thorough and made me a reasonable offer. Process was fast and easy. It took 3 days from mailing the computer to receipt of payment. WOW! I’m impressed!"
"Excellent and fast service. Would recommend to everyone."
"Very fast payment and got the full amount quoted me 10 days prior. Thanks so much!"
"Smooth and easy transaction."
"Awesome people. Communication is great, everything happens so smoothly and quick. Used them at least ten times now."
"Great communication and prompt payment. This was my second sale and I will continue to use Go Rooster. They are fair and a pleasure to work with."
"So I got estimates on several sites & Go Roostr gave me the best price for my used MacBook $30-$40 higher than their competitors. Go Roostr sent me a pre paid Fed-Ex shipping label and I mailed my MacBook. I was able to track it, and when Go Roostr received it they sent me an email to confirm. Within a day they cut my check for the price that they estimated in full, and sent it registered mail where I was able to track it right to my front door. Great professional service would recommended to everyone selling your old devices!"
"The experience was great! Computer got there and they contacted me right away. They also sent the payment same day and it took I think only two days to get to me. Great costumer service and very responsive."
"Good transaction. Quick payment."
"Everything was so quick and easy and we got the highest amount choosing you guys. Thank you so much!"
"Wow quick fast payment Very fair paid me more than all others had offered! Defiantly will do business again!"
"Easy, clear process and sent payment in a timely manner. Very professional and simple website to navigate. Would definitely use again!"
"5 out of 5! Exactly as quoted (money and time frame). Quick response from team when emailed with questions . Will definitely use again"
"Excellent fast service!"
"Honest, fair and best price"
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 148 reviews