Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

The team at Roostr was very prompt and the entire experience was great!
The entire process was quick and easy. What a wonderful experience!
Everything was smooth to the point and responsive. $ in hand. Very satisified with service and questions. Got back 140$ for damaged laptop.
This website is amazing! The process is very easy and they do very well on updating customers. I highly recommend using this website if you want to get rid of old Apple products.
Very simple and easy process. Lovely experience!
Super easy, quick and efficient! I sold my old Mac book that Apple wouldn’t repair due to its age.
They were fast and easy! They gave me the amount of money that was promised to me when I submitted my MacBook information. Great communication, they emailed me when they received my package and emailed me again once they inspected the device. I would recommend!
Excellent, pain-free and safe service. Thanks Roostr!
Fast, easy and reliable!
Super quick - thank you!
Using Roostr was a very easy to do. I was very happy with the fast turn around and how easy they made the entire process.
The process was quick and easy. It took 4 days between when I shipped my laptop and received the money in my account. They paid the same price they advertised in my quote.
Easy process. Received full quote amount. Quick processing.
Very very very satisfied.
Easy to use, provided a higher payment value than expected, communicated throughout the process. Great service overall.
Go Roostr made this experience so easy! They sent me a label, confirmed receipt of the package, and payment was sent a few business days after. Couldn't ask for a better, smooth experience
The process was very simple and the deposit (used DD) was very quick and simple! Im glad i didnt have to just throw out my old macbook and just create more waste!
Go Roostr is awesome. So easy. Highly recommend. We had two mac books that on other sites we were told just to donate and Go Roostr bought them and it was the most simple process and FAST! Thanks Go Roostr!
I got exactly I was quoted! Payment was fast, processing time was fast. I highly recommend going to Go Rooste for trading in your electronics. It is by far one of the higher and fairer quotes out there. (Definitely highly recommend Go Roostr over Phobio, Apples trade-in partner).
The process was quick and easy and i had my money within a day! Couldnt be happier with the results.
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 694 reviews