Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

Very easy transaction, great communication!
() - Posted 1 day ago
Quick and easy, definitely recommend!
() - Posted 1 day ago
After searching various offers to sell my Macbook Pro, nobody beat Go Roostr's offer, so I proceeded. My experience was amazingly fast - the day after I shipped my laptop it was received and they issued payment the same day - which I received 1 business day later! Communication (email) was excellent and I knew exactly what was happening at every step. It just doesn't get any better than this - Five Stars! These folks say what they mean and mean what they say and can be taken at their word.
Awesome. I had a broken/water damaged MAC and decided to sell. GoRoostr is legit and fast. Highly recommend!!!
Smooth. Clear. Simple. Efficient. A+
Great company to work with! They purchased my old MacBook for $50 more than what the Apple Store vendor offered. And they paid by check, not in store credit. The turnaround time from mailing my old computer to receiving a check was quick too. I will definitely work with this company the next time I upgrade my technology.
I had a great experience with Go Roostr. I was going to trade in my old MacBook using Apple’s official vendor for $100 store credit. On a hunch I googled other options and saw the great reviews for Go Roostr. I went to their site, plugged in my MacBook’s information and discovered they would pay $150- sent as a check. I printed the free shipping label, and spent $8 at the FedEx store to package it correctly with bubble wrap, but I came out $42 ahead of Apple’s offer. GoRoostr was quick in processing my trade-in. They mailed a check on the day they received it at their facility. Everything worked out perfectly, and I would use them again in the future.
So Pleasantly surprised! Saw good reviews, so I got an estimate, spent $5 on shipping materials and sent my pristine vintage MacBook Pro into Go Roostr. The quote was a bit higher than Apple offers. Was notified when it arrived and received my offer the next day for the full estimated amount. Check arrived several days later. I feel better knowing that my laptop will have some purpose in its old age! Highly recommend!
Easy and fast!
Very pleasant process!
It was great got my money as promised and they took care of all the process.
After doing some research online I decided to use GoRoostr because of their positive reviews. Overall the experience was quick and easy. After I submitted my laptop info and got an estimate, I received an email with instructions to ship it to them. I printed out a label and sent it on its way. When they received my laptop I received an email that it was received and would be processed within the next couple days. Later that day I received another email that it had been processed and the check was being mailed out with a tracking number. A couple days later I received the check! Super easy! Highly recommend!
Skeptical at first, but the constant communication with Adam Kubat reassured me. Took about 1 weeks to receive my check. Would do business with GoRoostr again!
The process was swift and flawless. I will definitely use Go Roostr again!
Best company ever to deal with. Excellent with sticking to turn-around time and superb with communication and problem-solving. Dealt specifically with Adam and I can't even think of the correct word to describe my phenomenal experience.
Super quick processing and transparent process for both my old MacBook Pro and IPhone X. Adam helped me out and explained when I should expect my refund, notified when they had received the phone, and sent me the payment the same day they received my laptop and phone. Use this service if you don’t want to deal with the hassle of selling privately on eBay or similar site!
Go Roostr's process was very simple. The price for the tablet was fair given its age. Good communication when product was received and inspected. Will definitely use them again. Check was sent a few days after. Overall a quick turnaround. Thank you!
Excellent service. Quick turnaround time on the product inspection and quoted money! Will definitely be using this service in the future
Professional and a great quote for my laptop! Process was seamless and payment was rapidly processed!
So easy to use, fast, courteous and best prices! Will use for future devices.
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 211 reviews