Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

Very quick return time. Money was in my account 2 days after I mailed the computer out. Super easy process from start to finish.
smooth and fast
Super quick turnaround time from receiving product to payment! Received quoted price, which was higher than some competitors. Super great experience!
Great service and fast payment. Highest prices paid for MacBook Pro.
The service was fast and honest.Everything is easy and I received my money very fast
The process and response time was just as described on Go Roostr’s website. Super easy and super fast with the payment to my PayPal account. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends and family. Thank you!
Paid the price as was quoted. Very easy; just provide a box and print shipping label, then package and mail-in. Very quick response time as well, it only took a couple days for it to ship and process once I'd put it in the mail.
What an exceptional service! Traded in my iPad and received my funds in a few short days. The whole process was easy, quick, and a terrific value compared to Apple and other trade in options. Highly recommend!!
Fast and friendly service!
This company offers fair quotes and representatives are quick to respond to emails. Overall great experience.
Great service! Easy, fair and fast. I highly recommend them.
Super easy process!!
Super quick! Great communication, and they took care of all my concerns. I did a lot of research before deciding to go with Go Roostr, and it stemmed from the fact that my MacBook wouldn't turn on and Apple wouldn't take it. After reading their website, Reviews, and even the FAQ's I decided Go Roostr was the best. They emailed me when they received the package and assured me it was erased - as that was my biggest concern. Got the Venmo payment for the exact amount I was quoted, so overall a great experience. I will definitely use them again if I need to sell any of my Apple products in the future.
Quick and easy, smooth transaction. So happy
Very quick delivery and very quick responses. This was an amazing experience. I sent my package off Friday, they received it Monday, and I got my money Tuesday. Adam K was great!
Quick and easy process and payment was delivered on time. You will get an accurate, honest quote and get the most for your outdated or damaged products from Go Roostr than any other company!
Hands down top dollar for my broken Mac book early 2016 version. Checked all sorts of websites and this was easily the best price. 100% Recommend this site for your old technology!!
Quick, fast and easy.

My MacBook was water damage and instead Go Roostr took it with no problems and gave me a fair return on it!
Super easy and fast payment! Would highly recommend and overall just an easy process that pays the most!
I was a little skeptical at first but I'm glad I made the decision to use GoRoostr. The customer service was excellent, they were always very informative and the owner (Jon) was always willing to answer my questions, no matter what time of day it was. I would and will recommend them to anyone looking to sell there old apple devices. More business should takes notes from the team at GoRoostr! Honest review here.
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 439 reviews