Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

I was given the exact amount of money I was quoted! Highly recommend!!!
Go Roostr is your go to place for selling used apple products. There is no doubt about that. I have spent a day reviewing almost all online platforms who buy used apple products. No websites ask as specific questions about the product you're selling. That's the key. Also sending the product to them is hassle-free. And because they ask the right questions before sending you a quote and if the customer fills the questionnaire up honestly, Go Roostr keep their promise and give you the quoted price within 24 hours of receiving the item. That's fabulous. I highly recommend Go Roostr and I'd like to do more business with them.
I sent them my old, broken MacBook for some money that I never thought I would see. The online form for quoting was so easy and fast! Prepaid shipping was a nice touch, and within the same day of them receiving my laptop I had a check on the way to me! 10/10 would recommend and would use them again.
GoRoostr was so convenient and accommodating. It was hassle free and simple. They gave me a quote, were very detailed about the shipping instructions, and once they received my macbook, they processed it right away and sent me my payment within 2 hours via venmo. SUCH a wonderful experience. I will definitely be using them again and referring them to my friends. Thank you!
Excellent Service and Best Online Company I've dealt with in a long time.
I was a bit skeptical about Go Roostr but after reading their reviews I decided to swap out my liquid damaged MacBook Pro.

I shipped it out Monday night with their prepaid label and on Wednesday afternoon (less than two days later). My payment was in my PayPal account.

It was better than advertising and meeting a private party to sell it. Funny thing is Apple offered to recycle it for me for “free!”

Instead I made some cash on a non-working tech that we thought of donating to electronic recycler!

I am very happy!
Delivery was quick and easy. Payment quick as well.
Sending in my old laptop was super easy via their instructions. I received my payment within a week after sending it to Go Roostr! Quick turnaround, thank you!
Easy and quick way to sell electronics without having to deal with Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist.
Simple. And Quick payment! They are amazing!
My experience was incredibly easy from start to finish. I got fast email responses from the team, and actually ended up getting a bigger payout than expected on my computer.
As always very easy and good. They give good money for your apple products. Better than most tbh. They get back to you really fast and are very fair. They don’t try to find problems with your products. They are also very very good with communication at every step
You guys are fast and efficient thank you so much for everything you do
MY experience was amazing, they did what they said they would do, gave me more than apple was offering and deposited my money on my paypal account very quickly. I will never do business with anyone else. These people are super professional.
Fast and efficient. Called with a question and a real person answered the phone and was 100% helpful. Funds transferred quickly, as promised. Seamless. Highly recommend.
Fast processing, and hassle free.
Good rate compared to other places that I checked out and mailed a check with tracking info within a day of receiving my mac. Would definitely recommend!
The process was very fast. I received my payment within 2 days after I shipped my product.
Awesome customer service. Highest value received from all third party sites. Check was in the mail promptly once they received my package.

Great service - highly recommend!
Chris
Easy process and quick payment.
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 321 reviews