Gogoprint Malaysia Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gogoprint Malaysia

About Gogoprint Malaysia: The one-stop printing shop for businesses of all sizes.

+60 15 4840 8963

MY Gogoprint Sdn. Bhd.
Suite 2.03, Level 2, Wisma E & C,
No.2 Lorong Dungun Kiri,
Damansara Heights

Tell us how Gogoprint Malaysia made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"The quality of product is excellent ... high grade paper and printing"
"Delivery was fast!"
"Customer service, Ruby was excellent."
"I was amazed by the prompt response from them. Extremely helpful and friendly customer service."
"Everything is good."
"Very friendly helpdesk and informative website. Even without design background, they can guide you on what to do. Simple and easy process! Reasonable prices too."
"The products arrived on time, and the quality is the best! Highly recommend Gogoprint for any printing services!"
"I printed a banner 4x2 for a birthday. I must say they did an excellent job. The best online banner printers which is so easy to use. Delivery time much earlier than expected."
"Service & products are as described. User interface is excellent. Quality of prints is excellent. Delivery time as promised. Recommended."
"The quality is excellent and the delivery is faster than expected."
"Fast, accurate, affordable. Love it!"
"Easy to print artwork and price is reasonable"
"I had had a good experience with Gogoprint Malaysia. I was contacted by Adda immediately after I uploaded my artwork as there was a problem. She kindly gave me advice couple of times to resolve my artwork problem. And she also informed me when the delivery was being arranged. I greatly appreciated her prompt response and friendly service with my first order."
"I am very happy with gogo print because they delivered my orders on time and usually early than expected. They offers varieties of services with cheap price. I've been using gogo print service for 5th times !"
"Hands down the best printing house. Everything is done with very minimal friction."
"1st time i’ve ordered from Gogoprint with 3 orders. Satisfied printing Quality & Delivery is fast. Next no worry of last minute for production, just PAY for Time Delivery.... So GREAT~"
"This is the second time i’ve ordered from Gogoprint. Im very satisfied with their products and the professionalism. Delivery is faster than I expected."
"Received the order on time and good quality product."
"I find it super convenient and easy to get my artworks or name cards printed and being delivered to doorstep, hassle free from parking paying cash and time. Sit at home and settle the order and payment in front of computer, and wait for it the product. Namecard printed was very nice with texture and matte colour. Thank you for providing such a good platform to make things much easier."
"I really think the price is reasonable with their services and prompt delivery :)"
Gogoprint Malaysia is rated 4.87 based on 61 reviews