goguide Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact goguide?
Click Here

Tell us how goguide made you happy

Telephone
"A complete rip off! Initially signed up for $2 for their 20 days trial.I was charged $199. Don't fall for their sales tactics! They charged me $1789 for over 10 months their directory is not yet famous even no one knows about them. They are looter Ripped off people. I will advise people stay away from goduide. I will publish my comments on fb n other social Media. Thanks Charan Bajaj"
Are you goguide? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"A complete rip off! Initially signed up for $2 for their 20 days trial. No reminder before the end of trial was sent. I was charged $199 without notice. I received no contact from any customer while with goguide for that 20days trial. Don't fall for their sales tactics!"
"I have had my business advertised by them and I got a lot of customers calls during that period. I would say it's completely safe to go with them and staff is honest as well."
"Customer service was superb"
"It's easy to sign up & manage part of my online presence. I use goguide's business listing as another way for potential & current customers to find me and get in touch. goguide created the whole profile for me within a couple of days then i just logged in & added pictures of the jobs i have completed over the years for potential customers to see the kind of work i do. Simple to do & manage which is great."
"Scam don’t singed up"
"I have call from goguide and they offered me one month trial for $2, they got my bank details and I just think is $2, but after two months they deducted $200 from your account without permission. When I called them, they said in the term and conditions we mentioned to that. They read terms and conditions for you on the phone too fast and also because they just explain for 2$ you are not consider it important. But after they charge you without you aware of that. I just checked my account accounts accidentally and figured out. As I read the Goguide review now, I saw they just not cheating me, but also did the same act with so many other people. I try to take my right in legal way."
"It's a scam! They said they will be putting your business name on Top of the list once you signed up and they are a certified google partner! but when I try to search for our name they are nowhere to be found!!! total Ripped off! BIG FAT LIARS!!!!!!!"
goguide is rated 2.71 based on 14 reviews