goguide Reviews

of reviewers recommend goguide
Telephone

Tell us how goguide made you happy
The team from Goguide have been great to deal with, prompt and professional assistance from the get-go. I highly recommenced this service for any small business that is looking for an easy to use marketing tool.
Customer service was superb
It's easy to sign up & manage part of my online presence. I use goguide's business listing as another way for potential & current customers to find me and get in touch. goguide created the whole profile for me within a couple of days then i just logged in & added pictures of the jobs i have completed over the years for potential customers to see the kind of work i do. Simple to do & manage which is great.
I signed up to goguide after i found them showing on Google when searching for my industry & areas. I have found that i get customers over time which is great. Don't expect your phone to ring off the hook with customers after signing up as NO marketing will do that. But at $99 per month i only need 1 customer each month for it to be worthwhile & i am getting more than 1 each month.
Just signed up with them.
I have had my business advertised by them and I got a lot of customers calls during that period. I would say it's completely safe to go with them and staff is honest as well.
goguide is rated 2.71 based on 14 reviews