goguide Reviews

46% of reviewers recommend goguide
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact goguide?

Tell us how goguide made you happy

Telephone
"The team from Goguide have been great to deal with, prompt and professional assistance from the get-go. I highly recommenced this service for any small business that is looking for an easy to use marketing tool."
Are you goguide? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Customer service was superb"
"It's easy to sign up & manage part of my online presence. I use goguide's business listing as another way for potential & current customers to find me and get in touch. goguide created the whole profile for me within a couple of days then i just logged in & added pictures of the jobs i have completed over the years for potential customers to see the kind of work i do. Simple to do & manage which is great."
"I signed up to goguide after i found them showing on Google when searching for my industry & areas. I have found that i get customers over time which is great. Don't expect your phone to ring off the hook with customers after signing up as NO marketing will do that. But at $99 per month i only need 1 customer each month for it to be worthwhile & i am getting more than 1 each month."
"Just signed up with them."
"I have had my business advertised by them and I got a lot of customers calls during that period. I would say it's completely safe to go with them and staff is honest as well."
goguide is rated 2.85 based on 13 reviews