goguide Reviews

46% of reviewers recommend goguide
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact goguide?
Click Here

Tell us how goguide made you happy

Telephone
"Tried to contact Goguide, cant get through on phone, send emails & no response! Advertised 1 of our companies without permission & it no longer exists, been trying to have it removed."
Are you goguide? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Hi, they are big time fraud guys and fraud people i am request to all business owner be aware from goguide paid or free advertising. Do not deal with them"
"I have call from goguide and they offered me one month trial for $2, they got my bank details and I just think is $2, but after two months they deducted $200 from your account without permission. When I called them, they said in the term and conditions we mentioned to that. They read terms and conditions for you on the phone too fast and also because they just explain for 2$ you are not consider it important. But after they charge you without you aware of that. I just checked my account accounts accidentally and figured out. As I read the Goguide review now, I saw they just not cheating me, but also did the same act with so many other people. I try to take my right in legal way."
"Scam don’t singed up"
"It's a scam! They said they will be putting your business name on Top of the list once you signed up and they are a certified google partner! but when I try to search for our name they are nowhere to be found!!! total Ripped off! BIG FAT LIARS!!!!!!!"
"A complete rip off! Initially signed up for $2 for their 20 days trial.I was charged $199. Don't fall for their sales tactics! They charged me $1789 for over 10 months their directory is not yet famous even no one knows about them. They are looter Ripped off people. I will advise people stay away from goduide. I will publish my comments on fb n other social Media. Thanks Charan Bajaj"
"A complete rip off! Initially signed up for $2 for their 20 days trial. No reminder before the end of trial was sent. I was charged $199 without notice. I received no contact from any customer while with goguide for that 20days trial. Don't fall for their sales tactics!"
goguide is rated 2.85 based on 13 reviews