Go Smile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Smile
Read Go Smile Reviews
Works better than other brands
Works great!
I've been using GoSmile for about 5 months now. The brush does not cause any sensitivity to my teeth which is something I really love about it. However, I can't say I've seen any whitening to my teeth yet. Now I just started using the toothpaste which has a nice fresh flavor. I have the whitening pen, too, now but haven't tried it yet. I truly hope I start to notice some improvement in the whitening of my teeth because I like the toothbrush.
I cannot review items at this time as I have not received my order after 10 days now. I have contacted Go Smile via email and will contact USPS tomorrow. They are closed today and their "contact us" email does not work...How can I rate using the stars above? I haven't received my order!
It works, not much more to be said.
The best whitener I’ve ever used.
Really works!
I gave it to my granddaughter. I was just grateful to get the whitening gel which I’ve been using for quite some time!
Easy to use
Works fairly well
I like it.. But, I'm still waiting for it
N/A not applicable
I have used
This whitening gel is wonderful
I love the toothpaste. My teeth are white and look great. The Go Smile toothbrush helps me keep my teeth evenly cleaned by using vibration cue to switch to each section of my teeth.
The device I purchase from Go Smile is a God’s send. My husband has Alzheimer’s. This helps me, the caregiver, as one less chore that I have to attend to. Thank you for your ingenious invention! Sincerely, Jane
This is a well made canvas bag with a beautiful gold zipper. I bought it for my daughter, who makes me smile. :) Great place to store her on the go essentials in her gym bag.
Wonderful product
Excellent brush! We’ve used it for almost 3 years with great satisfaction.
I gave it a 4 out of 5. It’s very good but not great. Teeth could be a few shades whiter. Otherwise I am happy with the product and will continue to use it.
Really like it. Bought 2 kits for my adult kids.
Go Smile is rated 4.59 based on 54 reviews