Go Smile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Smile
Read Go Smile Reviews
I've had the same toothbrush for years. I just have to replace the heads every three months. I appreciate that even though there are newer models, the brush heads still fit my old brush.
I love it
The whitening gel works great! My teeth are the whitest I’ve ever seen them
Works well
The brush heads are great, however the bristles are starting fall off more frequently.
Great have had it before
I like it. It does a good job.
Works well
Great wonderful
Nice for sort trips.
I like the product!
I've been using GoSmile for about 5 months now. The brush does not cause any sensitivity to my teeth which is something I really love about it. However, I can't say I've seen any whitening to my teeth yet. Now I just started using the toothpaste which has a nice fresh flavor. I have the whitening pen, too, now but haven't tried it yet. I truly hope I start to notice some improvement in the whitening of my teeth because I like the toothbrush.
It works, not much more to be said.
Easy to use Works fairly well
I gave it a 4 out of 5. It’s very good but not great. Teeth could be a few shades whiter. Otherwise I am happy with the product and will continue to use it.
I'm new to GoSmile. The snap packs are brilliant! I feel like the instructions could be more clear. It's not obvious to me when to use the blue light. Do I use it if I just brushed with the gel, with snap packs? But I do like the products overall.
Great product!
Essy to use, no muss,no fuss and your done.
My husband likes the Go Smile toothpaste and whitener.
I did not order anymore!!! Please cancel, I have enough.If I ordered more inadvertently I m sorry.please cancel.Donna Schouten 570 840 6627 thank you kindly.
Go Smile is rated 4.20 based on 97 reviews