Groupon Insights

Groupon have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

86.46%
Industry Average
" Their service is top notch and the prices are reasonable. "
- LPSmith
" I have brought quite a few items from Groupon their prices are very good and the quality of the products are great, delivery is fast as well, keep up the good work Groupon a very happy customer "
- Kathleen Andrews
" Extremely good service , Order online piece of luggage and receive exactly what I'm ordered for very low price. definitely will use that service again. "
- Vad Leventhal
Write your review on Groupon
B

Delivery - Fast

76.70%
Industry Average
" I bought 2 Holland wardrobes and 1 bedside cabinet 2 wks ago from Groupon. Delivery was great came in 2 days. The bedside cabinet not so great. It is soaking up moisture from the bottom and the veneer is peeling I don't know how it's soaking up moisture when my bedroom is bone dry but now I know they're not worth the money. "
- Glyn.
" Delivery charge only £1.99. Vary fast deliver. "
- Anonymous
" Always speedy delivery and great discounts. Just bought a mattress and it's really comfy. "
- Kim Meadows
F

Returns Process - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" ****BEWARE******* yakoe rattan sofa arrived damage but not allowed to return Purchased a sofa set with a damaged zip, Groupon expect me to offer up 3 days I am able to be in for collection “all day”, (and they can’t guarantee the collection company will even be able to collect on these days) without me offering this, they will not start returns process. "
- Ben maskell
" Computer was advertised as NEW and free RETURNS 30 DAYS. "
- Anonymous
" I think the company takes bad care of their products in general it seems, as all the ones I’ve received have been damaged and I see here a lot of complaints and even allegations that they sell faulty returns. "
- Cas
F

Refunds - Difficult

31.28%
Industry Average
" DO NOT USE! Had nothing but trouble from light bulbs to multi gyms I have had to contact customer services on all products the latest being a home gym £450 which is the size of half my garage! After nearly a month I've been told it's been lost in transit! Haha it's ok though because they've offered to refund me with bloody Groupon credit! Luckily used credit card which will refund properly another instance was a mattress after nearly a month of back and forth they cancelled my order due to suspicious activity they are a joke of a company "
- Anonymous
" Never use them!!! Take your money for a hotel that’s fully booked and now I’ve got nothing too show for 315 pound refusing to give a refund or even help us even after the hotel has emailed them saying they cannot book us in "
- Anonymous
" After contacting Groupon they only offered a trade in or Groupon bucks as a refund. "
B-

Customer Service - Average

67.30%
Industry Average
" Their service is top notch and the prices are reasonable. "
- LPSmith
" Great deals and very helpful customer service team. Would highly recommend "
- Jill Howard-Clarke
" Bought from these guys a few times now no fault with anything I've bought may it long continue with great customer service "
- Sean Flynn