Groupon Insights

Groupon have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

87.21%
Industry Average
" I have brought quite a few items from Groupon their prices are very good and the quality of the products are great, delivery is fast as well, keep up the good work Groupon a very happy customer "
- Kathleen Andrews
" Extremely good service , Order online piece of luggage and receive exactly what I'm ordered for very low price. definitely will use that service again. "
- Vad Leventhal
" Quality and price so fair !. "
- Raul Gimeno
Write your review on Groupon
B

Delivery - Fast

76.00%
Industry Average
" Delivery charge only £1.99. Vary fast deliver. "
- Anonymous
" Always speedy delivery and great discounts. Just bought a mattress and it's really comfy. "
- Kim Meadows
- Kathleen Andrews
E

Returns Process - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" Computer was advertised as NEW and free RETURNS 30 DAYS. "
- Anonymous
" I think the company takes bad care of their products in general it seems, as all the ones I’ve received have been damaged and I see here a lot of complaints and even allegations that they sell faulty returns. "
- Cas
" Don't buy anything from these people if you haven't got a printer. If you need to send any item back the only way you can is to print off a returns slip. If you haven't got a printer your fucked "
F

Refunds - Difficult

30.59%
Industry Average
" What the heck, Groupon?! We went to print our tickets for tonight's Pentatonix concert only to find out they were refunded. We did not request a refund for these. We did request a refund for a different Groupon, which you have yet to process. Extremely disappointed and frustrated, plus some unhappy kids who were looking forward to the concert. "
- Anonymous
" My friends and I tried to buy tickets for a dinner cruise at the same time. I was the only one able to get our first choice timeslot which became unavailable immediately for my friends. Even though later spots were available Groupon refused to change my ticket time or give a refund because there was 'no cooling off period' on the ticket. They said I could transfer to friend or family member - Saturday night dinner for one anybody? "
- Anonymous
" Chat line with Maria Camila R and she basically lied to me concerning the refund policy. "
- Jim B
B-

Customer Service - Average

67.61%
Industry Average
" Great deals and very helpful customer service team. Would highly recommend "
- Jill Howard-Clarke
" Bought from these guys a few times now no fault with anything I've bought may it long continue with great customer service "
- Sean Flynn
" Excellent service,quick,easy,superb all round service,good E-mail contact,great deals, "
- David Sessions