Groupon Insights

Groupon have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

83.93%
Industry Average
" The price was excellent and it helped get a jump start on improving my health. "
- Stan
" excellent choice at good prices found a couple of items required "
- sally lontay
" I have bought five items in the last few weeks, all Items came quickly pleased with everything I bought and was fantasticly priced. "
- linda dean
Write your review on Groupon
B

Delivery - Fast

75.00%
Industry Average
" I buy from them all the time they are value for money and have great gifts never had a problem with them fast delivery would definitely recommend them "
- patricia spence
" The delivery was very quick and got what I needed at a discounted rate compared to the high street. "
- Anonymous
" The reductions on every item make ordering worthwhile. I’ve used Groupon for various items and have never been disappointed either with the delivery or quality of the items I have ordered. If I need anything, I look on Groupon first! "
- Dorothy Stone
E

Returns Process - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" Computer was advertised as NEW and free RETURNS 30 DAYS. "
- Anonymous
" I think the company takes bad care of their products in general it seems, as all the ones I’ve received have been damaged and I see here a lot of complaints and even allegations that they sell faulty returns. "
- Cas
" Don't buy anything from these people if you haven't got a printer. If you need to send any item back the only way you can is to print off a returns slip. If you haven't got a printer your fucked "
F

Refunds - Difficult

27.55%
Industry Average
" Increasing number of non/failed deliveries, and on the rare occasions an item arrives, it is very wide of the delivery window time. Customer service poor, always scripted, and always offers credit. Have to push for monies refund every time. Stock customer service reply, 'we will ensure that this does not happen again'.....how many time have I now heard that one! "
- Anonymous
" So I'm unfortunately unable to process any refunds for this vouchers. "
- Anonymous
" I have contacted them for a refund, and provided a photo of the damaged contents. "
B-
70.29%
Industry Average
" Product arrived on time in good condition the customer service is excellent I have purchased from this company before and will continue to do so. "
- Janet Southam
" I ordered an item months ago and was so pleased with the service I ordered yesterday and again today with no problems "
- MRS CHARLTON
" I loved the service they give. My product arrived extremely fast. And the validation of my Id was also very simple. Very happy and I will definitely buy my products in your online store. "
- Saldarriaga Maldonado