Hairdressing Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hairdressing Supplies
Read Hairdressing Supplies Reviews

About Hairdressing Supplies:

Our vision is to be the best version of you.

We pride ourselves in giving the best customer service to make your experience shopping with us is as efficient and stress-free as possible.

Our main focus is on maintaining the same excellent service that we have always delivered.

hello@hairdressingsupplies.com

12 Electric Avenue, Witham St Hughs, Lincoln,
12 Electric Avenue, Witham St Hughs, Lincoln
Lincolnshire
LN6 9BJ

Tell us how Hairdressing Supplies made you happy
Very quick delivery
Love the quality of farmavita hair dye, it's very reasonable price, good quality too, & very good service & delivery next day, always order my hair products from farmavita, would definitely recommend 👌
Great prices and fast delivery just what you need when your busy
Great thanks
Product is great, arrived quickly, but prices are going up too much. I thought the fees very expensive, I had never asked for quick delivery but the website don't give me any option for late standard delivery where I could pay less fees. Although I trust Hairdressing Supplies, I am planning to find another supplier next time
Quick delivery Good price Definitely would buy again from Hairdressing supplies
Prompt delivery. Well packaged.
Amazing service,super fast delivery,brilliant prices
Thank you so much, Janine, for your fantastic 5-star rating of Hairdressing Supplies! We truly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that you had an amazing experience with us. "Amazing service, super fast delivery, brilliant prices" perfectly captures what we strive to provide to all our valued customers like you. We are grateful for your loyalty and continuous support. Our team is committed to ensuring that you always receive top-notch service and products. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for being a wonderful customer, and we look forward to serving you in the future!
Josh and his team are very helpful and knowledgeable on all product details, they will always go the extra mile to make sure you have the best options in hair products and delivery. Highly recommend Paula
Hairdressing Supplies 5 star review on 18th April 2024
Always happy to help
excellent service with easy to use website and secure payments
I love communicating with Josh! He always lets me know when my usual brands are about to come in stock. He is prompt & efficient with his responses - there has been a few times where I am having issues with the website or with an order, Josh sorts it out straight away which puts my mind at ease. Without Josh's help, I might have look for alternative stockists but I will keep coming back as I know I can get the support if I need it. Thank you!
Ordered my products and they arrived in 48 hrs good products good prices what more would you need
Very competitive and an excellent service
Always very good prices and delivery is always very quick. Never had a problem.
The staff at Hairdressing supplies are always very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend the company, always very pleased with my purchases.
Received the goods earlier than expected. All were in good condition. Securely packed. Bought 22 variety of different colours and brands . Average cost of each comes to around £7.73. But I didn’t get the offer which was £5.47 each . ☹️not very happy about it.
Excellent customer service, friendly and very efficient. Item delivered next day. Revlon Unique All in One hair treatment leaves hair soft and shiny. Well worth it.
Excellent prices and fast delivery
Quick delivery, good price, good product, will buy again
Hairdressing Supplies is rated 4.8 based on 1,084 reviews