HALO Branded Solutions Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend HALO Branded Solutions

service@halo.com

1980 Industrial Dr

Telephone
"I would never recommend Halo to anyone. My sales rep Kathy Kishpaugh was incredibly unprofessional. To the point where I cancelled my order. To make matters worse, she sends me an email saying the factory is going to charge me a $40 cancellation fee. However....they didn't do 1 thing for me. The proof wasn't even approved. Worst experience every. 4imprint & Vistaprint are much better."
"Molly was a HUGE support in ordering our merchandise and really helped us out with anything that we needed. She was also very patient with us through out the whole process. Thanks Molly"
"She was great! Very easy to talk to and keeps the ball rolling."
"My company and I have been very surprised by the fast service. In 3 days, everything was send with the logos at the right time for our event ! Thank you very much for your kindness and excellent service !"
"Jan from Halo was fantastic. She helped create exactly what we were after. The process was simple and delivered within the period advised. And the result - could not be happier. We will definitely use them again."
"Anita was so helpful and followed up without making you feel pressured. love the product we picked and she was so great putting it together for us. thank you Anita!!!"
"Kasondra was very helpful. She was attentive to our needs and demonstrated excellent customer service. We will certainly be placing more orders in the near future."
"Everything is fine. Thank you"
"I worked with Celia Hurdle regarding my recent order. She was very helpful and patient in assisting me in my order."
"Halo and Vivan really went above and beyond. Can't say enough good things about how helpful she was, and how quickly shoe moved. We are 100% using Vivian + Halo again!"
"Had a great experience with our brand representative, Ross. He was always quick to respond and answered all of our questions with great customer service."
"We are very pleased with the shipment of our coffee mugs. They are so well packed that all have survived shipping. The quality of the mug is great, and our church logo looks awesome! We plan on selling most, and the giving some away. We also liked the price! Thank you for all of your assistance on our order!"
"Anita was very helpful and very quick to respond. Thanks, Anita!"
"Vivian was great!"
"Ross is an incredible person. I had never heard of Halo and it only took me 10 minutes of talking to him to keep us from going anywhere else. We have already made one large branded purchase and plan on making many more in the future with Ross' help. Thank you so much Halo and thank you so much Ross. You all are worth 10 stars, too bad I can only give 5. ;)"
"Molly was awesome!! Great asset to company! Thank you!"
"I was very hopeful and slightly disappointed. I asked for a virtual proof and still had to contact customer service before I heard back from a representative (about 3 days later) and then this representative was very short and didn't answer my questions well. The first virtual proof had the colors mixed up and I had to request another proof, which took another day or two. Once again emailed my representative and waited nearly a week for a response, before I emailed again. Once again, very short and didn't really help answer my questions. I received my product a day or two ago and my company logo is smudged on about 75% of the product. I was looking for a deal so I can't complain about the price, but I expected the print to be better quality."
"I enjoyed working with Anita. She understood what we were trying to accomplish, and was very prompt sending us proofs of the revisions. She was very patient as we adjusted our layout. The items were very good quality."
"Pam has been wonderful to work with. She catered to all of our needs and concerns and I just don't have enough good things to say. Our office is extremely pleased with Pam and Halo Branding Solutions."
"Very helpful."