HALO Branded Solutions Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend HALO Branded Solutions

service@halo.com

1980 Industrial Dr

"Excellent so far! Jan is AWESOME!"
"Great customer service and the product was exactly as we requested. Jan was very helpful. I would recommend this company and I will be using Halo again in the future."
"They are the best have ever work with...."
"Great! Super fast turnaround on proofs!"
"HALO had the product we had been looking for. The Customer Service personnel were quick in answering my many questions. They were very helpful and knowledgeable of their produces. I was very pleased with the item we purchased and the attention and quick response, I received as a customer. I HIGHLY recommend HALO, great people."
"good customer service"
"Emily, Sales Repesentative, was very professional. For someone who wasn't sure as to what I wanted, Emily was very patient with me. Halo was refer to us by the staff at the African Burial Ground. All the nice things that they said about the company, certainly live up to its name. On behalf of the volunteers at the New York Public Library, Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, we thank Emily for all her help, I hope to do business with her in the near future. We are looking forward to receiving our blankets.for our upcoming event."
"We had a great experience with HALO. We had contacted another company that is right around the corner from our office for proximity purposes...long story short, we are still waiting for them to respond to an e-mail we sent all while having all of our products already delivered from HALO! Response time was super fast, customer service was awesome, pricing is competitive, products were made and completed super fast, and the quality is great!"
"Great service!"
"I had never ordered from them and I had a rush order. Vivian and her team worked with me to get my products to me quick and the quality was top rate! I would highly recommend working with them when you need promo items. We will use them again when the need arises!"
"Jan took a tremendous amount of time to help get the order exactly right despite some difficult limitations caused by the size of the product. She managed to get it all done to our specs. Thx Jan!"
"My call-back was almost immediate. GREAT communication back and forth and professional mockup of the hash I have them to work with! Very pleased! Can't wait to see the finished product which I know will rock!"
"Quality product and customer service, Anita was the best!"
"My company had a pretty large order of glasses printed through Halo that we needed rushed and delivered to our office in a very short period of time. The vendor that Halo used for the glasses got our delivery date wrong and our glasses were set to be delivered later than expected. Jan Morgan at Halo corrected this problem and had them reprinted and expedited the order within 24 hours and they arrived on time! However, the vendor printed the glasses incorrectly and we were again in a pickle with a huge time crunch. Jan took the lead in selecting a new vendor and having our new glasses reprinted correctly. They were printed and sent to us within two business days! She was one of the most understanding and efficient business managers I've ever worked with, despite having to address so many problems in such a short period of time. I would highly recommend this company to coworkers and other business owners based solely on how well taken care of by Jan I felt throughout this process. Thanks Jan!"
"Kathy went above and beyond to fulfill my order recently, and help facilitate a flawless order when stock for my desired item was very low and hard to find. I would give her a sixth star if it were possible. Thanks so much Kathy!"
"Everything was so quick and easy. Lynette Baker took care of everything from placing the order to providing updates to follow up once the product was received. I couldn't be more pleased with the service and the quality of the products and work."
"Ross Loevy, excellent service ! Thank you again for assisting me! We were SO pleased with the product! Highly recommend !"
"Jan was extremely helpful providing quick and efficient service!"
"Ross has excellent customer service skills, and worked with me on selecting a premium item that fit our budget and use for an event."
"Dan did a great job! Would be happy to work with him again."
HALO Branded Solutions is rated 4.89 based on 407 reviews