HALO Branded Solutions Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HALO Branded Solutions

service@halo.com

1980 Industrial Dr

"Over all experience was EXECELLENT! I truly appreciate Ross going about and beyond to help find the umbrellas we wanted. Great experience!"
"Quick response"
"Jan was INCREDIBLE to work with! She made sure to get us the best possible quality items at a fair price. She was quick to make recommendations and help us through out the entire process of ordering our goods. I highly encourage giving HALO Branded Solutions your business - you'll be in good hands."
"Lynette Baker was amazing at providing a service to get us the journal that we needed. Thank you!"
"We had a last minute rush order that needed to be placed and Ross Loevy was extremely helpful."
"I sent my quote request on Halo's website 4/26/18. I didn't get final proofs until 6/13/18. The proofs looked awful and they were not up to our standards. It was difficult to get in contact with someone. We cancelled our orders and we will continue using our usual vendor."
Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize that your first experience with HALO Branded Solutions was not positive. Our embroidery proofs should have been of higher quality (and we are addressing that with our two factory partners that made your proofs), and we should have been faster to resolve the situation. The sales person that worked with you also apologizes for your poor experience, and has offered you a $100 credit on a future order, should you be willing to give her and HALO a second chance. We hope that you will consider HALO for a future project.

HALO.com Customer Service
"Promptness. Thank you so much!"
"We were very pleased with the quality of the merchandise purchased and the craftsmanship of the embroidered logo."
"First of all, the face of Halo Branded Solutions, is Ross Loevy. He is the only person that we had contact with thru the bidding process. Ross was exceptional - from the first email, thru the review and submission of his proposal to the the final decision. He was clearly the best of the six bidders from an overall responsiveness and detail vantage point. Ultimately, our decision was not based on price but Ross's performance throughout the process. He was great to work with...and we'll definitely use him again. Don Collyard Co-Chair Keys Charity Fund St. Paul, MN"
"Quick response."
"Answered questions promptly. Walked me through ordering process."
"Jan was very responsive to e-mails and phone calls. She was able to help me find products that met my quality standards as well as my budget. I was able to get my items within a week of starting my order."
".........."
"Delivered what you promised!! Love the tumblers!"
"My Kathy called after the bags I ordered were sent to see if I was happy with them. The printing was really small and she worked with me and the warehouse until they were able to make sure I was happy with the product I received. Honestly this was the best customer service I have ever received from any company ever. I did not have to make phone calls an follow up, Kathy did it all until she was sure that I was satisfied. I have mentioned this to many people at my church which I was buying the bags for and made sure I pass on the name of HALO Branded Solutions and how great my experience has been. I will definitely think of your company first in the future. Thank you HALO & Kathy! Mary Jo Zurney"
"Convenience of ordering products online and working with a specialist to see the order through from beginning to end."
"Very nice to work with. Kathy was awesome and answered all my questions. I do not have a lot of need for this type service but when I do I will definitely use Halo and Kathy again. Just awesome to work with."
"Great job! It was so fun to work with Jan on our products and I will work with her again in the future!!"
"Kathy was a Rockstar coming through on a last minute order and delivering on time with great quality!"
"Quick response and super friendly in addition to great prices. Overall experience was EXCELLENT!"
HALO Branded Solutions is rated 4.90 based on 335 reviews