HALO Branded Solutions Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HALO Branded Solutions

service@halo.com

1980 Industrial Dr

"Convenience of ordering products online and working with a specialist to see the order through from beginning to end."
"Very nice to work with. Kathy was awesome and answered all my questions. I do not have a lot of need for this type service but when I do I will definitely use Halo and Kathy again. Just awesome to work with."
"Great job! It was so fun to work with Jan on our products and I will work with her again in the future!!"
"Kathy was a Rockstar coming through on a last minute order and delivering on time with great quality!"
"Quick response and super friendly in addition to great prices. Overall experience was EXCELLENT!"
"VERY pleased with product, service & delivey!!!"
"Molly worked with me to find the correct pen and pencil that we already used to ensure that we did not get a different one. Molly also worked with me to get the colors of the pencils and pens as well as the colors of the imprints correct to match Oregon Duck Football colors. She was outstanding and we will use her again. She is a real professional and an asset to your company. Thank you for employing such a wonderful person."
"Anita helped me find what I needed and how get it within my price range! It even arrived early!"
"Anita was very helpful, gave great insight, and made designing and ordering very simple and easy."
"Great response time!"
"Halo was able to help out with a very tight deadline when two other vendors who claimed they offered "1-3 day" rush orders were not able to follow through, and offered little explanation or other solutions. Halo made us feel like we were their only customer at the time and made every effort to get us what we needed in order to make our deadline. Would DEFINITELY recommend them as a vendor!!"
"Evan Kander was amazing! He was quick to respond and had an answer for everything. He made this purchase very easy,convenient, and stree-free."
"Good service, quick sample turn around and good prices"
"Molly was great! Always available for questions and replied quickly and professionally."
"Ross called to give an update on my order and is also updating me though emails. Which is great so my nerves are calm about my order coming in on time"
"Service was excellent!"
"I am just a very small customer, but they treated me like my order was very important to them."
"Ms. Hite was very helpful with the set up for our key chains and lanyards. When we received our order they did not have rings for keys. Ms. Hite immediately addressed this problem. We are very satisfied with the service we received."
"Thank you for your continued outstanding service. The Carroll High School Class of 1982 from Monroe Louisiana loved the umbrellas. I am still receiving praises for such an exceptional gift. Thank you Ross Loevy. Dr. Linda Murray"
"All the people I communicated with were helpful and had so much patience with me. I love it that Halo doesn't make me order a minimum of a product requiring me to have to store massive amounts and pay a lot more. Pam is very informative and stayed in contact with me. My deadline was met and the products were shipped correctly."
HALO Branded Solutions is rated 4.91 based on 320 reviews