HALO Branded Solutions Reviews

service@halo.com

1980 Industrial Dr

Telephone
"Very helpful."
"I looked hi and low for a company that could fill a small order with a fast turnaround. And that’s exactly what they did. Our reusable solo cups arrived a day before and were the highlight of our event. We will definitely use their services again!!"
"My first experience with HALO has been a success. My Acct Exec, Danielle Torres, followed up with me every step of the way to make sure my finished product was exactly what I asked for. In fact, I have already recommended her by name to another potential client. Thanks, and I will be back for more soon!"
"Great service!! Responded to our needs promptly and very helpful with product design. So excited with the product designs and can't wait to get them."
"I recently ordered paper coffee cups with our emblem on them. While looking through the website, I was contacted by customer service rep Lynette. She assisted me with the entire process and followed up with me on several occasions to make sure that I was familiar with the process. I had visited other websites looking for the cups but she was the most helpful."
"Anita was wonderful! She helped us to get our shirts on time and the shirts were a huge hit! We really stood out among the 600 other Veterans at the National Veterans Wheelchair Games. We had several people ask about our shirts and where we got them. We were more than happy to share Halos information to other Veterans. Thank you so much!"
"Excellent customer service!"
"Evan did a great job getting my shirt to me in a timely manner. It also looked great!"
"Working with Ross at Halo was a very pleasant experience. Ross was very helpful from the start to finish of my order for our Company shirts and met our deadline for delivery. The quality was great and looked very professional. I will use Halo again."
"This was my first order with Halo and Anita was awesome and very informative! My products were completed and delivered in a timely manner as well. I'll definitely order again"
"Excellent service. Highly recommend; no need to shop around or look any further. Continual communication and updates. Faster than exoected responses; same day, mostly same time of day. Patient, very patient. I was not 100% certain what style of table cloth exactly I planned to order. Assisted with getting order placed in a timely manner to meet a deadline and factually shared delivery date by reaching out and communicating directly with people involved in creating and shipping tbe product. Priceless Service!"
"Jan was extremely helpful in meeting a quick deadline for us and kept the cost reasonable even with rush fees, etc. Thank you!"
"Anita was wonderful to work with. She responded quickly and was so friendly and helpful!"
"After an initial communication hiccup on my end, I finally connected with my rep/designer. She was very polite and thorough. Their process is a little unconventional for someone who is not used to ordering a lot of things on the internet, meaning that the rep was not an in-house rep and the item that I ordered was actually fulfilled by a third party. In the end though, I thought the service was very good and the final product was just what I wanted."
"Great service and assistance, the product was received today and the tags look great!"
"Jan was amazing to work with! I would recommend her and Halo products to anyone looking for good quality logo hats! This was our first time ever doing logo hats and she patiently walked us through the process step by step and helped so much with the design. She was an absolute joy to work with! We received the hats and feel like they are really good quality and a good bang for our buck! We will definitely order again once we sell through these!"
"Great products and extremely helpful service. Jan kept in touch and worked to get me the best options for my products."
"It was a pleasure working with Mike Levin and HALO. The product quality and production were as represented."
"Hope to do more business in the future! Great service!"
"It is a pleasure working with Pam Hite on my Orders. She is courteous and truly attempts to resolve any concerns I have wile placing orders. From working to get logo designs done properly to expediting orders when necessary Pam Hite does her very best. She is definitely an asset to your company."
HALO Branded Solutions is rated 4.90 based on 365 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!