Hartington Heath Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Hartington Heath
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Hartington Heath made you happy

"Absolutely amazing. Really fast delivery and well packaged. Looks and works so well. Will be purchasing another very soon. Can highly recommend. it wasn't easy to decide which colours to go with but the team were very helpful in helping us decide what to go for. One thing I can add is that speak to them first as the choices can be quite overwhelming. Other than that can't fault the service or the products."
Are you Hartington Heath? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Hartington Heath receives. Reply Free
"Great first impression. Purchased lights for a project that needed to stand out and the strip lights were perfect for the job. We will be back for more for future projects. Had to say a big thank you to customer services for their help"
"Recently purchased 80 led MR16. Eighteen failed within a few days, rang informed them that they were not in packaging. After receiving them manager rang “ not in original packaging” so can’t resell them, full refund refused. You can’t resell them as they are faulty! I said. Poor customer service when returning good. Better support from Amozon when returning goods that are not fit for purpose. I was advised to take it up with small claims if not happy."
"I wanted to write this review to say that I can 100% recommend this company and its products to anyone who would like to buy them. I had originally spoken to someone called Adam about 2 months prior to purchase and told him that my wiring and system was going to be very complicated as the electrician made it seem that way. He told me to come in and sit down for us to go over everything together and he simplified everything for me and told me exactly how many gangs and ways i needed and helped me choose the right products from them. On top of that he even drew wiring diagrams to take back to my electricians which I am told were very useful as they had not worked on such switches before. Overall it was a very pleasant experience and I am glad I went with these guys who turned something so complicated and made it simple enough for even me to understand. Everything works perfectly and cannot fault any of the products or the service. Will definitely be back for round 2 when we add the sockets to the house. thanks for all the help."
"Placed an order for 1 light switch as a trial and was so pleased we had to order the for the rest of the house to complete the set. Very pleased with the quality and the service we received."
"Walked in to the Showroom in Bounds Green and went through everything that we needed for our project. They were very friendly and helpful. Picked up all the items the same day, installed and working perfectly. I would strongly recommend to anyone. The switches and the sockets were an excellent touch to our new decor."
"Great Website - smooth purchase - excellent customer service and technical support - highly recommended - will definitely back to do the rest of our property."
"Great product. Yet again very prompt delivery. Thank you. Will be back for more"
"Next day delivery and amazing quality products can't get any better than that excellent"
"Really please. Excellent products and service. Must recommend"
"Received our parcel within 17 hours of placing the order. Amazing service. Beautiful product and easy to use."
"Excellent customer service. Very helpful from start to finish. We are very pleased with all our switches and sockets. There were some installation issues which were dealt with swiftly. I would highly recommend it to anyone. All our family and friends comment everytime I use my phone to control the lights :)"
"Extremely bad communications. Still waiting for a full refund after cancelling my order!"
"When we decided to renovate our house we didn’t know which switches to go for. Then we came across the Lumos switches. They helped us pick the right switches and sockets and it is now all installed and working perfectly. We are very pleased to be able to control all our switches on our phones and even via Alexa. Highly recommended, everyone keeps asking us where we got these switches from."
"Good service and support, product as described"
"Love my sockets, great price and excellent communication"
"Fast delivery. Great communication"
"Couldn’t ask for a better experience. Friendly and helpful from start to finish. Had a 90 day exchange policy which came in very handy. My family loves our new switches and lights. The blue light really stands out"
"Absolutley fantastic, very pleased thank you"
Hartington Heath is rated 4.76 based on 34 reviews